Author Topic: Risen Melas + Charlemagne  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Risen Melas + Charlemagne
« on: March 22, 2011, 02:53:10 pm »
These two didnt let me out, I could not play, they keep kicking me so could not do anything.
I dont think that its funny at least not for me.
Then Melas moved away and Charlemagne attacked me with his polearm, I could not defend me, he teamkilled me (pic 4).

http://img232.imageshack.us/i/risengriefer.jpg/
http://img861.imageshack.us/i/riesengriefer2.jpg/
http://img231.imageshack.us/i/riesengriefer3.jpg/
http://img863.imageshack.us/i/riesengriefer4.jpg/

Take a look at the time, how long they didnt let me take part in game and decide.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 02:59:30 pm by Karmazyn »
Si Deus Nobiscum quis contra nos

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Risen Melas + Charlemagne
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 06:05:54 pm »
Melas exploit (invisible weapon) on server, here are the pics.

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/melasexploit1.jpg/
http://img26.imageshack.us/i/melasexploit2.jpg/

:rolleyes:

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 09:08:48 am »
Someone got mugged...

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 12:27:19 pm »
Sorry but I don't quite get you,

in this image you show yourself getting kicked in the dick.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

But if that's Melas (you can clearly see Charlemagne) why is he killing enemies in the in-game popup then?
I mean if he ran away and killed somebody and came back you should be able to have got out.

You're saying that he moved away and Charlemagne attacked you with his polearm, then why did you not run/walk away or block his attacks if Melas wasn't there, I don't get it.

Also 30 seconds of getting kicked, come on that's just depressing to make a ban over that, but the team kill in the end, I'll ask Charlemagne about that.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 12:29:33 pm by Thovex »

Offline King Berend

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • The Risen Champion
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Risen
  • Game nicks: TR_Duke_Melas_V_the_Champion
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 12:29:29 pm »
Melas exploit (invisible weapon) on server, here are the pics.

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/melasexploit1.jpg/
http://img26.imageshack.us/i/melasexploit2.jpg/

:rolleyes:

I used it 1 time.
and then Florence said it was forbidden.
and then I switched to another weapon, so I don't know what your problem is?

about the kickslashing, I thought you were laughing cause you were fist-fighting with us, and the TK of charlemange is a mystery for me cause I dont know what happend.

but please tell me why do you want to ban me?
for kickslashing you?
for using a bundle of sticks weapon for 1 time?

greetz, Berend

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 12:30:44 pm »
I used it 1 time.
and then Florence said it was forbidden.
and then I switched to another weapon, so I don't know what your problem is?

about the kickslashing, I thought you were laughing cause you were fist-fighting with us, and the TK of charlemange is a mystery for me cause I dont know what happend.

but please tell me why do you want to ban me?
for kickslashing you?
for using a bundle of sticks weapon for 1 time?

greetz, Berend

So basically Melas should be out of the 'ban' progress if he's been warned for that.

I'll ask Charlemagne though.

ps. install the crpg bannerpack. :)

Offline King Berend

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • The Risen Champion
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Risen
  • Game nicks: TR_Duke_Melas_V_the_Champion
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 12:33:21 pm »
I think you raged at charlemange and teamhitted him and then charlemange finished you....
but maybe not eh?

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 02:43:07 pm »
It’s every time the first time…, this guy (Melas) was running around and killing people with invisible weapon, he didn’t care about several complaining players. He killed also me that way. After that I loaded fraps, met him and made the screenshots.
He had enough time to stop the exploits but he didn’t. Also watch the screens about him griefing other players (me). Just remember Kapikulu Kocak was banned for exploiting with shield by Leiknir.
That’s all what I want say to this because the proof is recorded by screenshots (especially about Charlemagne).
Since I made me all this work with screenshots + upload + thread + discussion to show you what bs do happen on siege servers when admins are not online it would be nice to hear the result from some of you admins.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 02:45:18 pm by Karmazyn »

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 05:28:50 pm »
It’s every time the first time…, this guy (Melas) was running around and killing people with invisible weapon, he didn’t care about several complaining players. He killed also me that way. After that I loaded fraps, met him and made the screenshots.
He had enough time to stop the exploits but he didn’t. Also watch the screens about him griefing other players (me). Just remember Kapikulu Kocak was banned for exploiting with shield by Leiknir.
That’s all what I want say to this because the proof is recorded by screenshots (especially about Charlemagne).
Since I made me all this work with screenshots + upload + thread + discussion to show you what bs do happen on siege servers when admins are not online it would be nice to hear the result from some of you admins.

You sound pretty sad, he stopped in when an admin warned him.

Offline Magikarp

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • Gotta splash em all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Magikarp ; Merciless_Charlemagne
  • IRC nick: Magikarp
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 05:34:17 pm »
I think you raged at charlemange and teamhitted him and then charlemange finished you....
but maybe not eh?
This, we were just having fun at the beginning of the round, the dude didn't take any damage at all. When enemies came we already had stopped. Than he suddenly starts swinging his weapon at me, hitting me for 30% of my health, than I killed him before he killed me.

If you just said stop, we would have. You didn't say anything, we thought you thought it was funny too, since you tried to kick us as well.

Sorry anyway.

~Magikarp (Charlemagne)
Don't mind the fish.

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 06:20:26 pm »
You lie because you dont want get banned, you griefed me for around 1 min. with your clanmate Melas then as Mirialia from other team came (we lost already the walls while thess two faqs blocked and kicked me!) Melas gone to fight her. You saw me move away in same direction and started hit me with your polearm, I had only 1h pure and tried but could not manual block your polearm, you teamkilled me on purpose.
And no it was not fun for me and yes I wanted play the game  (I stand there to guard the ladder) and yes I tried to stop you both all the time and no I didnt attack you and yes you attacked me and teamkilled me while I tried to block your swings.
Everybody can see the things on the screenshots, griefing + tk.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 06:22:13 pm by Karmazyn »

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 06:23:52 pm »

But if that's Melas (you can clearly see Charlemagne) why is he killing enemies in the in-game popup then?
I mean if he ran away and killed somebody and came back you should be able to have got out.

There's a dead guy behind Melas and Charlemagne, not saying that it's the guy that Melas killed, but it's possible.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 06:25:33 pm by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 06:46:20 pm »

Need i now answer to every bs from diplomats!!!/members of risen clan?
Just use your brain, you see the text and you see his position, so he could not run away like you think.
He turned around and killed fast someone while chalemagne kicked/stun me then he turned back and kicked me.
Then come another attack from enemies, Melas moved and I could get free thats way Charlemage attack me with his polearm and teamkilled me. Both is recorded.
I think no admins write anything because of clan bonus or something (I had the impression that Everkistus kicked Charlemagne from server but maybe Im wrong since he doesnt write here too), its simpler to tk in revenge than to get justice as clanless player^^

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 08:17:04 pm »
Need i now answer to every bs from diplomats!!!/members of risen clan?
Just use your brain, you see the text and you see his position, so he could not run away like you think.
He turned around and killed fast someone while chalemagne kicked/stun me then he turned back and kicked me.
Then come another attack from enemies, Melas moved and I could get free thats way Charlemage attack me with his polearm and teamkilled me. Both is recorded.
I think no admins write anything because of clan bonus or something (I had the impression that Everkistus kicked Charlemagne from server but maybe Im wrong since he doesnt write here too), its simpler to tk in revenge than to get justice as clanless player^^

This is exactly why I don't argue with folks who make big shit out of small shit.

I don't give the slightest fuck what you think about me, but by seeing 2 members behavior you don't accuse an entire faction.

Yell stop next time, if you haven't said anything nobody knows that your raging.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 08:15:29 pm »
Dude theres evidence for and against man. Ive played with Risen and melas and mainly charle but ive never once seen them tk without provacation. If there saying you team hit them and your saying they teamhit you dont you think theres evidence against you as well. If the worst happens your both get banned.

(click to show/hide)

Plus Thovex is right you cant brand a whole clan for one or two members actions, Thovex is a good leader and if he believes there out of order hell punish them accordinglt. Risen take accusations harshly (i should know ive been in thier TS before)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 08:17:31 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »