Author Topic: Nditions C-RPG Nations Cup!  (Read 21154 times)

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
Re: Nditions C-RPG Nations Cup!
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2012, 08:46:24 pm »
+2
i thought he meant more retarded rather than skill :D
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2012, 08:57:15 pm »
english, try to understand before replying :s

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2012, 09:10:48 pm »
Who is peter?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2012, 10:27:28 pm »
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 20, 2012, 07:01:56 pm »
To become the captain of said team, it is very simple. Apply in the recruitment section of the nation you want to be in charge of (Link will be given shortly). If there is more then one application, the nation's players concerned will get to vote for their captain.
The elected captain can then, start forming his team by using the recruitment section of his nation.
So one potential captain could just ask to sign in his clanmates, friends & "brothers"(if you know what I mean  :rolleyes: ). The'll vote for him and then will leave the team   :twisted:
Don't know about other countries but in Russia each year there always good forum drama appears.
2010: 1 captain(Neud(RS\Gardarica) with majority of his clanmates(12 RS, 3 DRZ, 1 22nd)
2011: 2 captains(Neud & Yauzi(T)). Epic drama, 2 battles with 2 trained teams.  Yauzi won.
2012: long drama resulted in 1 captain(Gultar(IG)) being selected by all major clanleaders.

Sure this time there will be another awesome drama with many potential captains. Simple voting is not enough.

P.S. 1 hour till Native Nations Cup finals :) I'll post stream link here.

Offline Lactose_the_intolerant

• Earl
  • Renown: 460
  • Infamy: 71
  • Byzantium the intolerant, lactose_the_...
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2012, 07:21:23 pm »
So one potential captain could just ask to sign in his clanmates, friends & "brothers"(if you know what I mean  :rolleyes: ). The'll vote for him and then will leave the team   :twisted:
Don't know about other countries but in Russia each year there always good forum drama appears.
2010: 1 captain(Neud(RS\Gardarica) with majority of his clanmates(12 RS, 3 DRZ, 1 22nd)
2011: 2 captains(Neud & Yauzi(T)). Epic drama, 2 battles with 2 trained teams.  Yauzi won.
2012: long drama resulted in 1 captain(Gultar(IG)) being selected by all major clanleaders.

Sure this time there will be another awesome drama with many potential captains. Simple voting is not enough.

P.S. 1 hour till Native Nations Cup finals :) I'll post stream link here.

Also there is a limit of 4 clanmates per nation!!

if your elected captain, your not selecting more then 3 DRZ  8-)

anyway if there is any problem we will modify it. until then wait until we publish the full rules of the Cup  :wink:

Offline Pandemona

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 38
  • We are all of us what we do
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pandemona
  • IRC nick: Pandemona
« Reply #186 on: May 20, 2012, 07:28:55 pm »
Good luck with organization even i don't think it will be funny as in native, i support you. I know there's just an idea but you've to start think about rules like how many rounds will be played, which items we can use or we can't use, what kind of builds we can do or we can't do.

I suggest you to do this tournament with skip the fun characters so amount of levels will be equal. Also match dates are so important thing because of strategus. Are you going to do like knock-out or league? League would be awesome because i knock-out system when you do mistake you're out, in league it's different you've chance to improve your tactics and learn from your mistakes etc. Also if you start to do this tournament a ''Nations Cup'' section in forum would be fine, for announcements, team informations etc. Since there's in-game money in this mod there might be in-game rewards for this from organizators or from devs (if they support).

I just suggest something because i think this would make this module much more funny for the players who like playing competitive, also i got experience about this kind of tournaments.

There are so many important questions and lack of rules you should decide rules and type of tournament before taking applicants.

Also you need your own category in forum, please speak with forum administration for that without nations cup section this will be so hard for you, surely.

anyway if there is any problem we will modify it. until then wait until we publish the full rules of the Cup  :wink:

I noticed this post lately. But still this is so important part for you '' Also you need your own category in forum, please speak with forum administration for that without nations cup section this will be so hard for you, surely.''
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 07:30:06 pm by Pandemona »
Remember remember the fifth of November. The gunpowder, treason and plot. I know of no reason, why the gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #187 on: May 20, 2012, 07:30:14 pm »
+3
I couldnt insist more on the fact that we wish the captains of every nation not to select only their friends. Also there is a limit of 4 clanmates per nation!!

This might be a problem. For big nations it's a good thing (or is it ?) because they might have problems with setting the captain, too many people, too many "good players" from "big clans", etc but for smaller countries its a killer. Core of Bandits is Croatian and there are several other Cro players in the mod, just enough for a team of any size, no matter the numbers (taking into consideration that it will be summer and many will be on holidays, etc so we're counting on a system similar to native with more then enough substitutes) but if you make it 4 clanmates per Nation you're eliminating us before it even started and I'm certain it's the same with a few other countries as well.  We shouldn't have any problems with selecting our captain so we should be excused from such rules. If the big boys can't handle their egos & e-peens among themselves it's not our problem. :wink:
(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Segd

• Marshall
    • View Profile

Offline Lactose_the_intolerant

• Earl
  • Renown: 460
  • Infamy: 71
  • Byzantium the intolerant, lactose_the_...
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 20, 2012, 08:02:26 pm »
This might be a problem. For big nations it's a good thing (or is it ?) because they might have problems with setting the captain, too many people, too many "good players" from "big clans", etc but for smaller countries its a killer. Core of Bandits is Croatian and there are several other Cro players in the mod, just enough for a team of any size, no matter the numbers (taking into consideration that it will be summer and many will be on holidays, etc so we're counting on a system similar to native with more then enough substitutes) but if you make it 4 clanmates per Nation you're eliminating us before it even started and I'm certain it's the same with a few other countries as well.  We shouldn't have any problems with selecting our captain so we should be excused from such rules. If the big boys can't handle their egos & e-peens among themselves it's not our problem. :wink:
(click to show/hide)

exceptions can be granted by contacting the byzantium team.

I am already aware of the croatian exception  8-)

rules have been written, they are under current discussion! wait until they are all up before nitpicking  :D
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 08:11:01 pm by Lactose_the_intolerant »

Offline Byrdi

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byrdi, Swiss Chocolate, and lots of other alts
  • IRC nick: Byrdi
« Reply #190 on: May 20, 2012, 10:45:35 pm »
BTW I would also like to sign up for the Danish team whenever its up.

I will probably be checking back here, but I hope you'll have a date fixed soon, so we cant start assembling the teams :D

Offline MrExxc

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Don't pronounce it "EKsKsSee", just "X"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Exxc, Poussiere_Supreme
  • IRC nick: Exxc
« Reply #191 on: May 20, 2012, 10:49:48 pm »
lol, well, we're actually setting down the last details for rules etc, so we don't miss a thing, Since this is quite a large scale event we don't want stuff to go wrong, especially since this is about nations etc, people tend to take it quite seriously :D But it takes some time.

Should be (don't make it a certainty though) good by tomorrow, Monday.

Peace.

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 20, 2012, 10:55:25 pm »
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline MrExxc

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Don't pronounce it "EKsKsSee", just "X"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Exxc, Poussiere_Supreme
  • IRC nick: Exxc
« Reply #193 on: May 20, 2012, 10:57:19 pm »
Hmmm Native is completely different dude, don't judge too quickly.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 21, 2012, 12:07:32 am »
Lol How come so shitty players / teams, could be in finals?
It was a miracle that we made to the finals.  :rolleyes: