Author Topic: A Unified Tundra -- The Treaty of the North  (Read 3630 times)

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
A Unified Tundra -- The Treaty of the North
« on: May 12, 2012, 10:18:43 pm »
+4
In the month past, I write to you in hindsight having been behind the lines of the enemy waging wars alongside new brothers and once rival clans. As the Kingdom of Veluca was crippled by the onslaught of the Union's endless power reign, those of the North knew we must step in and secure first a boundary to quarantine the spreading effects, and eventually gather support to push it out. In secret, plans were devised among The Templars and the Knights' Union of the Tundra Territories to march North and reclaim lands for our brothers, and grant fiefs to those still oppressed in that area. Among our cause, many clans and warriors stepped forth to aid in battle as we swept the tyrants from the lands. A few armies to be mentioned were that of Astralis, HoC, The Knights of Veluca, FIDLGB, and some Norse Horde men.

It was not until weeks had passed and battles continued to come forth that we in the North realized that we stood better united, than we had been for so long divided. On this day, by the hand of myself and many others whom share the same dream, we propose to Unite the North. Make the land free once more for traders. May our castles and villages prosper and gold drown our treasuries. May our people eat bread and our women become fat and well-breasted. May our children grow tall and well-muscled and have large members to please the other sex. I come to you, those of the North, with a proposition for Unity. Those whom sign their name below this scroll and send it on may join our kingdom in the north, and all clans will have equal stake. Those who agree to these terms will have aid, and will give aid to their allies. Those whom oppose and act on this in violence will see the Crusades of the North fall upon them and their villages be stripped from their grasp.

I urge you to sign your name and the clan you represent below in honor of this treaty, and uphold the Unified Tundra with your very life.

Signed on this, the twelfth day of May, in the year of our lord,
Sir Tanken of the Knights' Union of the Tundra Territories
Sir Dude of the Fuck it Dude, Let's go Bowling
Self Knighted Knight Ser Arys Oakheart of the Free Peasants of Fisdnar
Sir Alpha of the Knights Templar

((By signing your name and your clan's name, I will add a list to those who adhere to the Treaty on the original message.))
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 04:04:22 am by Tank Burner »
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Re: A Unified Tundra -- The Treaty of the North
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 10:31:50 pm »
+1
I, and the other members of Fuck It Dude, Let's Go Bowling, back this treaty. If our blades are needed, they shall be there to defend this treaty with our lives. We'll keep watch on your southern border along the river.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 10:33:45 pm by Rhalzo »

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 10:34:10 pm »
+2
I accept the terms of this treaty. - Signed, Self Knighted Knight Ser Arys Oakheart of the Free Peasants of Fisdnar

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 10:55:37 pm »
+1
i'd rather fight for UIF then NH, ArysOakheart, Astralis, Hospitallers, or LL

NA is shit, strat is dead

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 10:57:42 pm »
+2
It's not a matter of Fighting for Someone, it's standing up alongside us if the north is attacked again. If we had this in place when Druzhina attacked Chaos, we may have stood a better chance. With Union though we've pushed them out pretty effectively.

On a side note I need to buy Guild Wars 2. Thanks for reminding me.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 11:04:03 pm »
+1
It's not a matter of Fighting for Someone, it's standing up alongside us if the north is attacked again. If we had this in place when Druzhina attacked Chaos, we may have stood a better chance. With Union though we've pushed them out pretty effectively.

On a side note I need to buy Guild Wars 2. Thanks for reminding me.

DRZ and Grey ORder has more cd keys logged into their leader's computers at any given time then all of these Na clans have members combined.  let alone the rest of the UIF. 

also the reason there was no treaty in place was because the hospitallers wanted DRZ to wipe out chaos and lljk because they were losing an actual na vs na war.  good luck ever finding another war between NA players for the rest of strat after that debacle

no peace

death to NA race traitors
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 11:04:09 pm »
+3
I agree that a United NA is the way to go.  On behalf of Hospitaller, I would like to suggest a meeting between all accepting NA clans to hammer out the details of such a treaty.  Hopefully, old grudges can be put aside to fight this common enemy that has threatened us all.

DRZ and Grey ORder has more cd keys logged into their leader's computers at any given time then all of these Na clans have members combined.  let alone the rest of the UIF. 

also the reason there was no treaty in place was because the hospitallers wanted DRZ to wipe out chaos and lljk because they were losing an actual na vs na war.  good luck ever finding another war between NA players for the rest of strat after that debacle

no peace

death to NA race traitors
This is simply not true.  There was no alliance with the EU during that war.  They decided to do what they always do which was jump in on an already hurt clan.  At no point did we ask the EU to come fight Chaos/LLJK.  They came on their own.  Good job trying to spread bullshit and keep NA divided.  You are useless Smooth. NA does not need you in the slightest.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:07:57 pm by Peppovitch »

Offline ryanwilson140

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 11
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Alpha, Templar_Omega_
  • IRC nick: Templar_Alpha
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 11:13:09 pm »
+2
I accept the terms of this treaty. - Signed, Templar_Alpha of the Knights Templar.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 11:17:19 pm »
enjoy hospitaller hegemony over NA strat where the only clans allowed to play bend the knee to masters of the game number 1 steel pick user number 1  aim for horses head/backstab courser cav Devastater and Uniter not a Divider Peppovich

hope all the surviving NA clans enjoy being vassals of a group of br0s that did nothing but threaten and lie to lesser clans and promise to destroy them if they weren't on their side against the oh so intimidating LLJK.

ask RL about what great friends you guys were.  "sorry we're taking ur fief becuase we promised it to goretooth lol but we'll give u another one that we dont use maybe a few months from now.  also my bad about promising not to attack and then attacking.  God Wills It"

surprised you don't make all these clans join Hospitallers strat faction like you forced Occitan to do before that clan nearly fell apart due to ur abuse and manipulations

let me know when a good war that isnt NA vs EU happens this round of strat.  lol nevermind this mod is being propped up by 1 dev who spends 20 minutes a month deleting shit chadz code and no other additions and scamming hospitaller members to paypal him hundreds of dollars a week for a mode that no one plays

rip strat

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2012, 11:20:43 pm »
+2
Your head must be shoved very far up your ass with all the shit that you are talking.  Not surprising though.

www.pwned.nl
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:24:07 pm by Peppovitch »

Offline dtrogers

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Mr. Rogers
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2012, 11:26:15 pm »
+1
enjoy hospitaller hegemony over NA strat where the only clans allowed to play bend the knee to masters of the game number 1 steel pick user number 1  aim for horses head/backstab courser cav Devastater and Uniter not a Divider Peppovich

hope all the surviving NA clans enjoy being vassals of a group of br0s that did nothing but threaten and lie to lesser clans and promise to destroy them if they weren't on their side against the oh so intimidating LLJK.

ask RL about what great friends you guys were.  "sorry we're taking ur fief becuase we promised it to goretooth lol but we'll give u another one that we dont use maybe a few months from now.  also my bad about promising not to attack and then attacking.  God Wills It"

surprised you don't make all these clans join Hospitallers strat faction like you forced Occitan to do before that clan nearly fell apart due to ur abuse and manipulations

let me know when a good war that isnt NA vs EU happens this round of strat.  lol nevermind this mod is being propped up by 1 dev who spends 20 minutes a month deleting shit chadz code and no other additions and scamming hospitaller members to paypal him hundreds of dollars a week for a mode that no one plays

rip strat
Hey Smooth...http://www.hahgay.com/

Offline Troyicide

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2012, 11:26:46 pm »
+1

rip strat

You mad , go go go gadget autoblockers on

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2012, 11:30:32 pm »
i'm certainly not mad, just wanna let people know that any anti eu shit Hospitallers say is hypocrisy (you have traded and fought with EU clans against NA clans for the past 8 months or so) and you are probably the worst allies to have in NA for smaller clans if you care about having fun since your leadership gets off on dicking over smaller factions and being control freaks

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2012, 11:31:48 pm »
+3
It's obvious that you are butthurt about something. Might I suggest a therapist?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2012, 11:38:53 pm »
the only time i'm butthurt is when hospitaller cav are on NA 1 riding champion coursers only attacking from behind (everyone besides tommyhu)

hospitallers couldn't even defeat fallen 1 vs 1 (+ occitan + LL + whoever else) without half of EU propping you guys up lol

you basically sucked the UIF dick and now you're trying to say you aren't gay because you don't like the taste of russian cum

but its too late, u already swallowed the seed