Author Topic: Plea to forum admins  (Read 581 times)

Offline Teddy bear

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Teddy_bear
Plea to forum admins
« on: May 11, 2012, 04:10:04 am »
Dear admins of crpg forum. I kindly ask for your kind assistance/help.
My plea concerns Freeoniz. He's been hacked on 15/01/12. One MW thing has been stolen from his crpg account. Thanks for Meow's kind prompt help stolen MW horn bow been returned to him asap. But jerk, who hacked game account also sent tons of spam from his forum account "Freeoniz" to make his appeals/requests on forum impossible (yes, Freeoniz decided, that one password is good enough for his game and forum accounts :)). As a result, his forum account been duly banned for such actions/behaviour.

When Meow helped Freeoniz returning his MW bow, he told him, that maybe later, it'll be possible to check and restore his forum account. Please, advise, is it possible to remove ban from his forum account now?
Undersand, that you have better and much more important things to do, but once agn, on behalf of Freeoniz (he couldn't do it by himself for obvious, above mentioned reason), I kindly ask you to check this situation and, if possible, unban his forum account. If unban is mission impossible, any information would be very welcomed.
Many thanks in advance.
Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Offline Teddy bear

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Teddy_bear
Re: Plea to forum admins
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 07:50:22 am »
Bump in desperate hope for help :)