Author Topic: Promised unban  (Read 734 times)

Offline Templar_Kalist

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Promised unban
« on: May 10, 2012, 03:06:19 pm »
Hello guys, I'll make this quick. As I don't want to waste my time because of the staff's mistakes.

I should have been unbanned 3 days ago, take a look in the autoblocker unban thread. I've waited over a month for an unban.

Offline Templar_Kalist

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Promised unban
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 04:19:05 pm »
That's what I get for cheating? That's over a year ago, I just posted the unban request 1 month ago.

I don't expect, and I am hopefully sure on that this is a staff mistake. If not, I lost all my respect within CRPG.

EDIT: The staff set a date to the 7'th of may, for me to be unbanned. Unfortunately, that is 3 days ago, and still no unban.

And I would like it if you don't post random comments, if you actualy take a look into the ban section rules. You are not allowed to post without relevant information.

Thankyou.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 04:22:12 pm by Templar_Kalist »

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 04:22:42 pm »
PM Meow.

Offline Templar_Kalist

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 12:58:57 pm »
Guys, you may critize me. But do not do that in this thread, there is a reason you need relevant information before posting. This is turning into discussion weither im a douchebag or not. Yes maybe I am, but please keep your thoughts to yourself when rules tell you so.

If you don't have anything relevant to say, other than :

- "I laugh when YOU write you lost all respect withing CRPG, ur a douchebag haha!

etc.. etc...

Don't say anything at all.

Thanks.