Author Topic: BAN: PRO_Badplayer  (Read 3849 times)

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
Re: BAN: PRO_Badplayer
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 08:52:58 pm »
I'm sure most of the server wants rohypnol banned aswell, but i dont see him banned ^^ (nor should he be)

well the difference is rohypnol can win vs shielders and the like alot. when you are against someone in full plate with 2shields as an archer its just gf.
i mean this happened multiple rounds too, first time its just annoying but second time it's like welp this is just gonna happen every round so i manned up.
no regrets.

(also you ran out of arrows)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 08:54:38 pm by BADPLAYER »

Offline Sergee

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_TheSerge
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 08:57:43 pm »
got pollbanned by badplayer. I was fighting serge with sylven and it was 100% unprovoked.

I suggest his admin powers removed (if he still have them) and him banned for AT LEAST 24hours since he should know better.

I'd post screenshots but well, got kicked out of the game ^^ (edit: you can always check serverlogs i guess, it's ~14:10 EST)

Under this line there's plenty of excuses and people that shouldn't be in this thread. ^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------

BADPLAYER is a fair and just admin please dont remove his admin powers
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 1%

THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"
AND I WILL SHIT DOWN THEIR THROATS.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 08:59:01 pm »
@badplayer
1. i didn't run out of arrows, at the time i got banned i had 7 left

2. i wasn't alone, we where doing a crossfire

3. Your being a little bitch ^^
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Hurkster

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 09:02:00 pm »
Rohy is almost the same. He just has a horse and can run away quickly so it looks like he has balls. Meh. I'm just hating on him because he tked me for reporting him when he ran over me with his horse at the start of the match.

Offline kevdix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_Kevin_The_D
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2012, 09:02:15 pm »
@badplayer
3. Your being a little bitch ^^

He is the bitch?

You think wasting the time of 50 people is not being a selfish bitch? You think then coming and requesting the person who did what everyone else wanted to do is a bitch? Stop being such a bitch Aderyn.

edit: THE WHOLE REASON THE POLL WENT UP IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BITCH, 51%+ of crpg'ers agree!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 09:03:16 pm by kevdix »

Offline Hurkster

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 09:07:27 pm »
This whole post is stupid. I see people get banned because others don't want to sit there for two minutes. However, I see people intentional tk someone and they don't get anything because they're buds with an admin?

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 09:13:11 pm »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,31568.0.html

Here you go lads, a similar thread and similar situation.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline kevdix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_Kevin_The_D
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2012, 09:17:46 pm »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,31568.0.html

Here you go lads, a similar thread and similar situation.

Where is your screen shot? And you weren't gonna clutch shit, you had proven that in previous round we all had just sat through, you were wasting our time.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2012, 09:19:17 pm »
got pollbanned by badplayer. I was fighting serge with sylven and it was 100% unprovoked.

I suggest his admin powers removed (if he still have them) and him banned for AT LEAST 24hours since he should know better.

Why would an admin pollban you? o wait hes not an admin and never has been
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Sergee

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_TheSerge
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2012, 09:24:19 pm »
Roph has bolts to shoot when he is the last one alive you run around with no arrows and delay
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 1%

THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"
AND I WILL SHIT DOWN THEIR THROATS.

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2012, 09:31:51 pm »
Do you have any proof of him running away with no Weapon? I know first hand that he does carry a melee weapon on him. If you have no proof you shouldent of done the ban pole against him expecialy when there was still two players on the field.

Offline Siberian_Wolf

• Knight
  • Renown: 69
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: UncountedSauce
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2012, 10:23:17 pm »
He is the bitch?

You think wasting the time of 50 people is not being a selfish bitch? You think then coming and requesting the person who did what everyone else wanted to do is a bitch? Stop being such a bitch Aderyn.

edit: THE WHOLE REASON THE POLL WENT UP IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BITCH, 51%+ of crpg'ers agree!

When its 50 vs 50, then yes, 50 players are annoyed at Aderyn because he is most likely going to make those 50 lose their multi.

I know when Im on Aderyns team I have a good time watching. When Im not on his tem, I laugh at my teammates trying to kill him.

Lighten up, he did nothing wrong.

-1 towards BADPLAYER
Even the brightest of stars fade in time...

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2012, 10:34:03 pm »
I'll check the server logs as soon as they're available and as long as he is fighting and not hiding in some corner of the map the entire round or just running to purposefully grief the serve he isn't delaying.

I'd also suggest anyone else who's posting that isn't involved to get out of this ban thread so basically anyone who isn't an admin or badplayer and aderyn.

Badplayer just because ban polls are on doesn't mean they should be abused but you do further the point they should be turned off.( not saying you poll abused) although I know aderyn is quite a fast footed archer who kites everyone so I can understand why a poll was placed on him. However he probably was actively fighting the same way rohy would if it came down to a 1v1 and it's well known that is not delaying.

Aderyn it would really help your case if you had a screenie or maybe sylven has one?
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2012, 11:18:06 pm »
2-3 Rounds in a row it was Aderyn alone or with a couple more archers vs a shielder with multiple shields and basically it was just waiting for a minutes for master of the field to come up since the shielder wasn't gonna be killed. On atleast one of the rounds too Aderyn was "delaying" in that he had no arrows left but continued to run from melee supposedly to look for arrows so I don't know if that actually counts as delaying or not probably a grey area.

I ban polled cause if I didn't it probably would have happened the next round too and everyone was sick of it, it gets annoying ya know?

If you wanna ban me fair enough the ban poll was technically against the rules I guess but I don't see any reason to leave ban polls on other than for situations like this where someone is doing something that isn't exactly against the rules but that most people on the server don't like.

~peace~
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 11:20:03 pm by BADPLAYER »

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2012, 11:36:31 pm »
2-3 Rounds in a row it was Aderyn alone or with a couple more archers vs a shielder with multiple shields and basically it was just waiting for a minutes for master of the field to come up since the shielder wasn't gonna be killed. On atleast one of the rounds too Aderyn was "delaying" in that he had no arrows left but continued to run from melee supposedly to look for arrows so I don't know if that actually counts as delaying or not probably a grey area.

I ban polled cause if I didn't it probably would have happened the next round too and everyone was sick of it, it gets annoying ya know?

If you wanna ban me fair enough the ban poll was technically against the rules I guess but I don't see any reason to leave ban polls on other than for situations like this where someone is doing something that isn't exactly against the rules but that most people on the server don't like.

~peace~

i watched him do this.. and everyones aware it isnt the first time. he runs out and makes everyone wait while hes chased around the entire map "trying to pick up arrows". im sorry but if you HAVE a melee weapon, and insist on running around to find arrows just kiting for +2 mins every round after you've run out.. that isnt delaying??? the day before this he had MORE than one map's timer end because he was looking for arrows again. this is honestly a problem.