Author Topic: ...no words....  (Read 673 times)

Offline maximilian

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
...no words....
« on: May 09, 2012, 04:00:44 pm »
Hello,
i was playing on crpg eu 2 siege, and  "NORD/JASH" teamhit me 1 time and i didnt press m  and he didnt say sorry, then after , again  he team hit me and i press "m" to report him, and what? he team hit me like 5 times in a row on porpuse ...........  then i  make pull to ban him but nothing...     then this bastard dog.. come to me to break my ball again and he was hoping that i rage and i teamhit him , and after all this... i teamhit him two times  and i go away... and then he start to say that now he will make me ban because he have pics..........   ok  now admin  maybe  he can have screenshot abaut my "end" rage teamhit  but, i  leave to you admin the judgment about  : who start to break the rules?  me ?=that in the end i rage and i teamhit him  or Nord JASH that after he have been reported fo teamhitting  he start to rage and he kill me  hitting me like 5 times and then he project on porpuse to  making some bad to me and he follow me breaking my ball untill i rage ....
ps= sorry for my english ,its not the best. :lol:

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: ...no words....
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 04:03:46 pm »
well thats what logs are for,  admins cant be fooled dont worry
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline FeddyDK

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • TRY NOT! DO or DO NOT, There is no try !
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Finnbogi
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 06:14:53 pm »
:O
Well i did hit him it is true im guilty, but he left out the part were he kept jumping wildly and greedy infront of me and into my swings, That were OFCOURSE aimed at the enemy, However he also left out the part were next round he started team attacking me and insulting me, AND ofcourse he also left out the part  were he left server before he got BAN Polled, and the poll wasnt by me :)

Sry you have to be bothered with stuff like this...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 06:49:31 pm by FeddyDK »

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 07:15:29 pm »
I remember long time ago in rage ball server Jash team hit me for saying i am useless standing in front of goal and i did threaten him about ban request and he is not afraid of it. But then i just leave it since its only a team hit afterall

Offline maximilian

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 07:27:51 pm »
jash you are so "LOL" person..... 

1:i didnt left the part that i team hit you in the end.

2:i didnt go away before you make a "LOL" ban pooll for me , i stay and it didnt pass....

The point of all this fight is because : i just report you for teamhitting me for the second time and you started all this shit ... RAGING and teamhitting me 5 TIMES IN A ROW......because you CANT ACCEPT TO BE REPORTED FOR TEAMHITTING.... this is the true.

Offline FeddyDK

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • TRY NOT! DO or DO NOT, There is no try !
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Finnbogi
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 07:32:43 pm »
Owell, i hope youll regret forcing some1 to go through logs...

And to the rageball guy.... Really?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 07:36:13 pm by FeddyDK »