Author Topic: Why americans hate Obama?  (Read 3272 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Why americans hate Obama?
« on: May 09, 2012, 05:46:02 am »
I've been quite curious about it, hearing more and more americans complainin about him. As a european I dont get it, cause out here we either just stay neutral or be positive about him. Can someone explain? Cause from what ive heard he started fighting economic crysis quite fast, after he became president.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: Why americans hate Obama?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 05:47:41 am »
I'm not an American, but he forgot lots of his own promises, like ending wars, stuff like that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 07:36:44 am »
+9
I've been quite curious about it, hearing more and more americans complainin about him. As a european I dont get it, cause out here we either just stay neutral or be positive about him. Can someone explain? Cause from what ive heard he started fighting economic crysis quite fast, after he became president.

You also have to remember America is a 2 party system (shut up independents we dont count) and anyone on the other party is legally required to hate any politician on the other party.  Obama is just as ineffective as any of the last 5 or so presidents have been (but not as generally bad as bush was) but the republicans will have you believe he is Stalin/Lenin/einstein/Mussolini all wrapped up into one person.

So in other words its a bunch of BS and no matter who the current president is he is OMG THE WORST PERSON EVER, HE IS LITERALLY einstein!

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 10:02:38 am »
Which Americans hate Obama?

Hes black! Americans used them as slaves, and now one of them become their president.. They need to do something with the spreading black plague, because what is happening there is just ridiculous!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 01:30:55 pm by Materia »
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 10:15:28 am »
Yeah it sucks pretty hard how vitriolic the whole thing over there in the US has gotten.

The right wing party in Australia is making a pretty good go of turning Australian politics into the same fucking circus. Some idiots on that side of the fence have gone so far as to declare that people have committed treason. The nob end even said the CIA was funding one of our political parties, then straight after the election he said it was a stunt to get more people to vote for his bell end candidates. Fucking retard, TREASONOUS! shit.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 11:12:53 am »
Wich Americans hate Obama?

Hes black! Americans used them as slaves, and now one of them become their president.. They need to do something with the spreading black plague, because what is happening there is just ridiculous!

Are you fucking serious??

Americans aint a pure blood race, its a mix of europeans and natives,everytime i hear an American talking about racial matters i want to punch him in the teeth..

and also is Which*  :twisted:
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 11:14:06 am »
He is black.
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: YlcaTheTerrible, YlcaTheJuggler
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 12:05:16 pm »
+2
I'm curious as to why you think americans are a homogenous group with one opinion. I'm also curious as to why you don't understand that a certain section of the public is going to hate any sitting president. "Americans" don't hate Obama, some Americans do. Given that Romney is going to get the republican bid, Obama is in for another 4 year stint however.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 12:19:17 pm »
Are you fucking serious??

Americans aint a pure blood race, its a mix of europeans and natives,everytime i hear an American talking about racial matters i want to punch him in the teeth..

While  Greeks are mixture of Greeks, Slavs and about 60% Turks. :D
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2012, 12:28:27 pm »
+1
It's not politics if it's not controversial in some way or another. The media loves to sensationalize things a bit more being that it's the first non-white president and all, But it's pretty much par for the course in American politics right now. Also, Ylca is more than likely right. You have to be a pretty massive flop in this country to not get re-elected.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 01:30:36 pm »

Thank you, I sometimes do mistakes while typing :oops:.

I wrote Which Americans, because I had on my mind what you wrote, they are all mixed up. They differ, but still are called Americans.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 01:32:08 pm by Materia »
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012, 01:37:52 pm »
I'm curious as to why you think americans are a homogenous group with one opinion. I'm also curious as to why you don't understand that a certain section of the public is going to hate any sitting president. "Americans" don't hate Obama, some Americans do. Given that Romney is going to get the republican bid, Obama is in for another 4 year stint however.
I dont think they are with one opinion. I should have wrote that more clear. And I completely know that there are always certain sections of the public that hates some person whose no the leading position. I didnt really expect to be forced to specifiy all that for the sake of making the post shorter :D.

But from what ive heard....and ive heard somewhat alot is that majority of americans hate Obama. Like players bitchin about Obama being shit ingame. People who come back from USA say that americans are bitchin about their president. News bitching etc etc. But I just wanted to know if its true or not and why etc, cause my far away European brain wont get it. I dont dare to go to USA cause im scared I might get mugged there or blown to pieces by al qaeda. :mrgreen:(im joking ofcourse)

Offline bilwit

• Agent provocateur
  • Count
  • Renown: 275
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The toast is anarchy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Billy_Whitmore, Andre_Whitmore, Gideon_Stargrave
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 05:43:24 pm »
The funniest (saddest?) part is that Mitt Romney is going to be our next president. lol. America is dumb.

Most of us are currently living off relatives, friends, parttime-jobs or savings, to be able to work as much and cheaply as possible.

Offline Nehvar

• Duke
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2012, 06:53:23 pm »
+1
Nah, I don't think Romney could win even if he was running against an empty seat.
WSE2 gives us the key to a wonderful world of butthurt...

Offline PikeDan

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro Fide, pro utilitate hominum
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Pikedan
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 07:00:08 pm »
A good portion of Americans who hate Obama are people who wouldn't vote anyway. Have you ever seen some of those Tea Partiers? Embarassing.

Third parties for lyfe.
Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is our oath.