Author Topic: Ban poll abuse  (Read 778 times)

Offline BootyBuster

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban poll abuse
« on: May 08, 2012, 10:35:25 pm »
Ryan tkov w/e his name is abused the ban poll and got me banned from rageball.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 10:43:25 pm by BootyBuster »

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ninja Rabbi
  • Game nicks: sokai
Re: Ban poll abuse
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 11:35:46 pm »
Booty buster shit talked everyone for longtime, then came on duels and called me a jewby and told me to make him a sandwich. so we poll banned him in duels and it went through, if he gets poll banned 2 times in a row. something is wrong

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ninja Rabbi
  • Game nicks: sokai
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 11:39:33 pm »
by all means admins check logs . around 5:30ish he shit talked us and made very offensive comments

Offline BootyBuster

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 12:01:54 am »
Booty buster shit talked everyone for longtime, then came on duels and called me a jewby and told me to make him a sandwich. so we poll banned him in duels and it went through, if he gets poll banned 2 times in a row. something is wrong

Read the ban poll rickythechick, this poll isnt for you. It's for another noob, kinda like you but not as fat

Offline BootyBuster

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 12:33:33 am »
This post is about the ban Ryan_tkov did on rageball, not on the duel servor Ricky is spamming about.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 01:01:43 am »
With the tone of your posts, is it really a wonder you keep getting poll banned?  I'll check the logs tomorrow, but if you are going off and off on people talking shit about them, what do you expect is gonna happen?
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BootyBuster

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 01:38:32 am »
I can go off and off shit talking can't I? I see no problem with this, thats what internet based games are for.

Otherwise go play single player games if you don't want to shit talk with other online players. But to ban poll someone cause they called you a pussy in rageball and a noob hmm... I'm sure thats pretty gay, and should be against the rules. If some people don't argee I guess they might have vagina's down there and might need to grow some balls.

I will continue to talk shit with anyone I choose to. If you're a big fat pussy, I'll be calling you one. If you don't like people making of you or calling you names etc. Create a Mute button for each player to be able to select on the player thats making them cry.

I already served the 2 bs two hour bans in rageball and duels servor. But I guess it depends on the time of month if you decide I need to be banned further.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 01:51:17 am by BootyBuster »

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 02:07:33 am »
Talking shit and griefing people/being a general ass hat on the servers are two different things. In your case its really due to the fact you don't know when to stop so you cross the line. This is all based on prior experience of dealing with you on the servers. The ban polls are in place to get rid of players that are doing things stated above.

But when I get the chance I'll check the logs as well and see if the polls were justified or if it was indeed poll abuse.
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline BootyBuster

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 02:10:54 am »
The 1st ban in rageball was not justified I called him a simple homo and a pussy basically.

The 2nd ban in the duels  server probably was justified. I called them major pussies and made fun of their tiny manhood