Author Topic: Day Z mod for ARMA II  (Read 153042 times)

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
Re: Day Z mod for ARMA II
« Reply #705 on: June 06, 2012, 12:04:58 am »
Working on repairing a helicopter right now, got a few friends bringing fuel cans and the fuel parts we need... I bet some one kills me and takes it before I finish it though :p.
take screenshots!
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Goldor

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: America the Vulnerable
  • Game nicks: Goldor
« Reply #706 on: June 06, 2012, 12:05:13 am »
Apparently someone found my car and blew it up before I managed to mend her.  :cry:

I love m136ing peoples cars, specially when they are in them ;0).

take screenshots!

Why so you can see where it is at and try and get it? No thanks :P.

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
« Reply #707 on: June 06, 2012, 12:18:47 am »
Why so you can see where it is at and try and get it? No thanks :P.
Hahaha, noo! just to see it (:
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: June 06, 2012, 12:43:31 am »
Working on repairing a helicopter right now, got a few friends bringing fuel cans and the fuel parts we need... I bet some one kills me and takes it before I finish it though :p.

Which server are you on? I'll come help you repair it
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Logen

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 385
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 06, 2012, 12:48:44 am »
Which server are you on? I'll come help you repair it
can I come with you to help'(the only way I can ofc!)?

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #710 on: June 06, 2012, 01:04:04 am »
Just got into a fire fight in elektro...

The guy had an M14 with 1 ammo in the school and an AK 74 in his bag and a lot of tools

From Makarov to all that shit.. yeeeeeeee. But now I am in elektro with all that shit and I have 7000 blood  :(
Just a soldier

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #711 on: June 06, 2012, 01:14:18 am »
Just got into a fire fight in elektro...

The guy had an M14 with 1 ammo in the school and an AK 74 in his bag and a lot of tools

From Makarov to all that shit.. yeeeeeeee. But now I am in elektro with all that shit and I have 7000 blood  :(

guns are cool, but a box of matches is what truly saves lives (and knife and a hatchet) :o)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Stabby_Dave

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 34
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stabby_Dave, Squelch, Dave_The_Longbowman, Faggy_Dave
  • IRC nick: Stabby
« Reply #712 on: June 06, 2012, 02:56:54 am »
+1
Just had a terrible experience again. Spent 4 hours trekking to NW airfield and finding a good set of stuff in and around  cherno (matches, ak, knife, hatchet, revolver and loads of ammo, tent, alice pack). I stalked a guy for a while who was going from hangar to hangar with little regard to checking his surroundings. Being as I was low on ammo, I sprinted to just outside the hangar he just went in and proned outside to wait for him to reappear.

I waited 5 minutes then assume he had used 3rd person to check the corners before emerging and decided to disconnect when he saw me :(

As soon as I got up a zombie spooted me and chased me into the hangar. 1 hit - unconcious: Cue my final 5k blood being munched away by fucking zeds.

I respawned in a rage and headed straight into elektro with the sole intention of killing every fucking player I saw. 2 guys were trying to see how many zombies they could get in 1 place using an enfield and some stairs, so I snuck up behind and killed both with my Makarov, then took the enfield. They started raging on chat and some guy nearby tells them he's gonna try and avenge them (on side chat). I just camped a nearby rooftop and sure enough, he came trotting along with just a makarov and I put him down with 1 bullet when he pauses to look around.

I then headed to the firestation, with the intention of just camping on the roof and picking anybody off I saw. I got to the top on the ladder and pressed z to prone. My character proceeded to dolphin dive off the roof and splatted on the ground, killing me. GTX.

The last party aside, going full bandit was the most fun Ive had with this mod. In the space of 45 mins, I picked up and enfield, binos, hatchet, knife and enough basic supplies to last forever, which would probably take twice that as a friendly guy. Anyone wanna team up and cause some shit together: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967759165

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #713 on: June 06, 2012, 11:46:14 am »
(click to show/hide)

its just arma i'd say.
- my friend broke his leg when he was crawling in a forest
- helicopter exploded with me when i entered its machine-gun post
- i stood up while crawling surrounded by zeds when my leg touched a flat stone (2k blood left, gg)
- we lost 2AKs and DMR when trading it from backpack to backpack
- my friend tried to put his winnie on the ground, about half of his stuff appeared in 10m vicinity around him except for the winnie that disappeared
- the other mate started to run on a roof and couldn't stop until he splashed himself 5m below dead on the concrete
- yet when he tried to kill himself on purpose jumping down the 30m lighthouse he had to do it 3 times

have I forgotten something? yeah:
- i was torn appart by the door

p.s.
i'd like to group up, but i don't really kill people on sight, not that i don't kill them, but only if i have to...
i'll write you when you're online
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 06, 2012, 11:49:03 am »
i'd like to group up, but i don't really kill people on sight, not that i don't kill them, but only if i have to...

weak

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #715 on: June 06, 2012, 11:49:12 am »
It´s still so uberbugged, Although I have everything installed and could play I will wait at least till its Beta until I play that again.

It´s just to frustrating.

the game is as buggy as it is good. and it is.... very buggy or very good (your choice :o)

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #716 on: June 06, 2012, 11:51:52 am »
+1

weak

takes balls not to shoot as the first one, you go easy mode boi!

Offline Goldor

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: America the Vulnerable
  • Game nicks: Goldor
« Reply #717 on: June 06, 2012, 12:52:58 pm »
I had a moment of supreme joy, before a moment of NOOOOO after four hours of work went down the drain yesterday.

We had finally go everything up and running, it wouldn't let us repair the fuel-tank, didn't even give us a option (so we thought that it didn't need it, no option no need right?). So after fueling it up with a good 16 or so jerry cans we get it started and you know what? The rotors decide that they are going to cache on the building it's next to, hit it's self back down to red and now we need another main rotar assembly and engine parts! So we continue to hold down the area, killing a few people that came to check out the helicopter (god they are loud/easily seen when up and running) while two of our guys drive on back to camp to pick up a repair set. This takes about twenty minutes in which we kill a few more people that happen to wonder in. Eventually the guys get back with the needed parts and a few more jerry cans (all we had left actually) to fill up the chopper a bit more. Get everything up and running and two of us hop in, "WOOO time to fly from elektro fire station to main base!" Redhawk decides to be fucking retarded and state over chat, we get about 100 meters into the air before the fuel just suddenly bottoms out in the chopper and the engine stops as we plummet back towards the ground crashing the vehicle. I get screamed at on the way down to alt+f4, which I don't do because I'm not a bitch, and the chopper smashes into the ground bouncing once before disappearing into thin air as my game crashes at that point. Log back in with some broken legs, unconcious for two minutes or some such and get shot by one of the ten people swarming elektro after the chopper. And yes, we where able to keep the chopper a secret for most of those four hours in elektro by simply killing everyone on sight that wasn't us, you'd be surprised to see how often people just don't give a fuck what you are killing them for if you just pop them all.

God damn bugs ruining my perfect helicopter :(.

Edit: Oh and it was as always for me on Dallas 1.

Offline Spleen

• Earl
  • Renown: 310
  • But I am already in my pyjamas...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spleen
  • IRC nick: Spleeno
« Reply #718 on: June 06, 2012, 03:26:17 pm »
I never shoot first, I always wait for them to clean out the zombies first.

In my next life I plan on crawling around with the crossbow during nighttime, this should be quite entertaining :D

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 06, 2012, 03:30:41 pm »
Silenced AR, Night Vision Goggles, Night.

/cfg set godmode on