Author Topic: [BAN REQUEST] Deserter_Intell  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
[BAN REQUEST] Deserter_Intell
« on: May 07, 2012, 07:01:45 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Started hitting me for no reason, check the logs prior to the teamwounds and you will find I haven't dealt any damage to him before he went apeshit.

I didn't retaliate whatsoever and he seems to understand that what he did was wrong as he said something along the lines of "please don't ban so soon i wanna play".

I am Haemhyr btw.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Mr. Hannibal

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN REQUEST] Deserter_Intell
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 07:25:14 pm »
Could it possibly be to fool around at the end of a round?

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 08:36:05 pm »
Intell is a nice fella,as long we were clanmates he never got banned or warned,i was there when this happened (i was the guy u both killed ) and he apologized later on.
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 09:29:44 pm »
No, it was as you can see not at the end of the round, otherwise the reports would not have been possible. I was on my STF alt and not many people know that it's me so I guess he thought I was some brainless random and figured he'd have some fun griefing me. I am not really someone who tolerates griefing from people ai don't know, whether it be messing around or plain griefing; which one I care not for, not a bit. It shouldn't matter either, bottomline is that he was griefing me on purpose. My initial comment after being hit the first time, "wtf", probably triggered his mental breakdown.

I'd like an honest explanation and then I'll withdraw the ban request(although admins may see it fit to pass judgement regardless, which is fine by me at this moment).

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 09:37:35 pm »
Denied.  :mrgreen:
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 09:40:18 pm »
This is nothing against you cromy old friends and balktards I am just curious as to why you would grief someone you don't know. Not exactly best way of making friends. :mrgreen:

If he shows remorse I will lock the thread. <3

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 10:08:34 pm »
This is nothing against you cromy old friends and balktards I am just curious as to why you would grief someone you don't know. Not exactly best way of making friends. :mrgreen:

If he shows remorse I will lock the thread. <3

Bjord I think your mom should take your pc again, you are insulting your neighbours for nothing. I know that you are pissed that Hungary doesnt have sea, and you live in shithole village eating gulash all day, but cmon.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 11:24:05 am »
We'll see.

Also, if I remember correctly posting in ban section without having anything to do with said ban warrants a 20% warning level, just FYI.

Offline Mr. Hannibal

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 02:07:25 pm »
No, it was as you can see not at the end of the round, otherwise the reports would not have been possible. I was on my STF alt and not many people know that it's me so I guess he thought I was some brainless random and figured he'd have some fun griefing me. I am not really someone who tolerates griefing from people ai don't know, whether it be messing around or plain griefing; which one I care not for, not a bit. It shouldn't matter either, bottomline is that he was griefing me on purpose. My initial comment after being hit the first time, "wtf", probably triggered his mental breakdown.

I'd like an honest explanation and then I'll withdraw the ban request(although admins may see it fit to pass judgement regardless, which is fine by me at this moment).

I meant it like it was close to the end of the round,because after he TA'd you, there were still only 2 kills before the round ended,so my guess it was like 10-30 : 2 when he started TA'ing you.

But heck,if pepe got banned for TK'ing Umbra with a kick and got banned,Intell should be banned too,but i see it as just joking around.

Oh,and he probably wrote that ''don't ban me'' because he understood that you perhaps didn't have a mood for a joke,since you wrote ''wtf''

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 04:15:36 pm »
Deserter_Intell has only one previous ban for teamkilling in december 2011. He's generation 13.

Not someone who griefs a lot, it seems. No other ban requests for this player found.

Ban request denied on the grounds that he doesn't seem to grief often. Thread locked and stored for future reference.