Author Topic: Reporting some guys at DTV abuse glitchs and tk  (Read 1381 times)

Offline Daniisme

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Reporting some guys at DTV abuse glitchs and tk
« on: May 06, 2012, 09:16:41 pm »
Today i was playing dtv and normal... until some litile retard kids decied to start attacking virgin and it kills her and we lose so it changes the map.... so me and some normal players tryed to stop them by standing in thier way but they just tked us so the map changed and they tried it again and them i stoped 1 of them by killing him and hes freind attacked me and them i jsut stoppped nad came here to report . sry i dont have any screenshots but i hope some1 took some and can put it if it happens again  i will update this thread.

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
Re: Reporting some guys at DTV abuse glitchs and tk
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 09:21:42 pm »
Server? time? names? screenshots? c'mon now..
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 09:21:58 pm »
Today i was playing dtv and normal... until some litile retard kids decied to start attacking virgin and it kills her and we lose so it changes the map.... so me and some normal players tryed to stop them by standing in thier way but they just tked us so the map changed and they tried it again and them i stoped 1 of them by killing him and hes freind attacked me and them i jsut stoppped nad came here to report . sry i dont have any screenshots but i hope some1 took some and can put it if it happens again  i will update this thread.

Hey hey, on some open plain maps (Completely no cover at all) no one will managed to pass the samurai waves because its just impossle. Even with Glitching no one has ever complete DTV yet because final waves (Tin cans) Is just too OP. Has over 120hp, with 10 PS and PD, 550 wps in everything. The reason they TK the virgin it is because the majority of players want to change the map. I did suggest to Urist about adding map poll and he said no because he dont care about DTV. If you play DTV every day soon you will become one of the player who will help to kill the virgin because you will just know that map is just impossle.  Cmp know that people will glictch so he make so many bots with range and long weapon. lots of people die from headshot

Offline Daniisme

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 09:24:32 pm »
NO no no no i mean by change map by just lose the rounds..... and about server and time server:eu7 time:22:15-22:30 isreal time  names :zombaattack,Beclab and some more that ran away and i told u i didnt took SS cuz i tryed to stop them and didnt tghout about reporting until it reached the lvl i have to......
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:32:07 pm by dani4kil »

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 09:29:05 pm »
Actually, a few months ago I and a bunch of others had won DTV, didnt get the free loompoint as the myth said though. :/ ohwell,. It saddens me that you didnt get any screenshots when you were watching all of this unfold. anyways, now that you gave the admins a time and server and everything, they can check the logs and investigate. Im off this thread. :)
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Daniisme

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 09:30:26 pm »
Ok btw i have no reason to lie u know .....i dont even know those guys

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 09:31:31 pm »
He speaks the truth. They were acting like little children, rage-polling, team-hitting and hitting the virgin, but we have no screenshots, so it won't mean anything legally xD.

But it would be nice if an admin could just disable polls in EU7. That way we would get rid of poll abuse and, if someone is team-hitting, he gets reported and kicked. If he hits the virgin, he gets team-killed. Simple. :D

Offline Beclab

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 09:33:38 pm »
He is talking about me but he is not telling truth..I don't know what happened past but he killed my friend so i went to punish him.Because there isn't any admin there.
And we didn't hit to virgin.Everyone did for changing map.They are telling lies.

Offline Daniisme

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 09:35:23 pm »
attackingvirgin for change maps +TKS half team in the way = glitch.....

Offline Beclab

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2012, 09:37:50 pm »
all server were hitting virgin.But i didn't hit her cause we were making jokes about loyalty ...

Offline LiorM

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 09:38:47 pm »
Don't lie BeClab i was there too and as i joined your'e friend "zombattack" started to tk my friend and blocking me from killing the enemies.

Offline Beclab

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2012, 09:41:40 pm »
I'm not saying lies . I will tell you simple ok ?

I saw dani KILLED my friend , and so i hit him but i didnt kill him again . he is only guy who killing teammates .

Offline Daniisme

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 09:51:20 pm »
I DID KILLED UR FREIND CUZ HE WAS  ABOUT TO ABUSE THE GLITCH AND THEM U ATTACKED ME AFTER THAT UR FREIND TEAM ATATCKED MY BUDDY LIOR AND THE MAP BEFORE  UALL GUYS JUST TKED HALF TEAM!

Offline Beclab

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012, 09:58:34 pm »
We are'nt abusing anything my friend maybe hit your friend accidently but you can't kill him and you cant report him ok ? you are teamkiller and i need to report you.I won't report you for anything but you can report us with your lies.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:59:50 pm by Beclab »

Offline Daniisme

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2012, 10:15:01 pm »
Maybe u werent there in the last map  but ur freind and some of those guys just said o lets kill the virgin and skip this map and them me and some guys who wanted to keep playing tryed to stop u and u tked us ..... after that map changed and he wwanted to do it again
i only tked him because i didnt wwanted  him to change map again thats all and after that ur freind attacked liorM for no goddamm reason... so stop syaing im a tker and ur freind is a rage poller BTW so stop it......and let admins decied .
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 10:16:08 pm by dani4kil »