Author Topic: marthastewart owns native  (Read 5745 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: marthastewart owns native
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2012, 10:36:21 pm »
i love all the nobs downvoting me u guys suck at this game and forums so all u can do is hit the downvote button and remain in the shadows like lil kids hiding from their parents before bedtime

Should I start taking screen shots of your glorious performances every time I see you play? I'm sure we all remember your middle-of-the-scoreboard performances on Community Battle.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Duvain

• Nooblord
  • Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bro
  • Game nicks: marthastewart
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2012, 11:12:58 pm »
@OP and others in this thread being so hasty to judge entire playerbases based on next to no experience,

Please show me your score from IG_Battlegrounds and Nditions prime time and depending on who's on I may or may not be impressed - otherwise these score posts and this contrived conclusion of Native vs cRPG average skill level is simply just moronic (like NA or EU cRPG players going across the pond for an evening or two and then being all authoritative on the skill level, class balance or build preferences 'over there').
Warband's playerbase is small compared to so many other online games but it's not that small.

From someone who've played both modules since the beginning; there's no noticeable discrepency between the two talent pools.
um im sorry but i played for several HOURS on different servers and game modes and dominated every single map having a 3-1 KDR or higher. i honestly only ran into 3 players who gave me a run for my money and im not even a very good duelist. the large majority of the players there just try to get the first hit it and hope they 1 shot their opponent, all you have to do is block their first atk then proceed to push their shit in because they apparently are lacking a right mouse button. reminds me of that retarded DLC they came out with which is pretty much the same thing (and i dominate that too with little effort).

im sure there are good native players and on primetime i imagine theres more of them on but i havent seen many at all. if you really believe native and crpg average skill level is the same then you're just plain dumb or you're a baddie too and you just fit in with the crowd. it makes sense most players on native are terrible, thats where new players start out and once they get better they move on to crpg.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2012, 11:14:57 pm »
@OP and others in this thread being so hasty to judge entire playerbases based on next to no experience,

Please show me your score from IG_Battlegrounds and Nditions prime time and depending on who's on I may or may not be impressed - otherwise these score posts and this contrived conclusion of Native vs cRPG average skill level is simply just moronic (like NA or EU cRPG players going across the pond for an evening or two and then being all authoritative on the skill level, class balance or build preferences 'over there').
Warband's playerbase is small compared to so many other online games but it's not that small.

From someone who've played both modules since the beginning; there's no noticeable discrepency between the two talent pools.

I'm pretty active with Native right now, even got a Native clan and granted there is alot of noobs in IG_Battlegrounds but a lot of good players also play here, but this is exactly the same for cRPG battle.

I do think the duel server in Native has better players than cRPG nowadays though.

um im sorry but i played for several HOURS on different servers and game modes and dominated every single map having a 3-1 KDR or higher. i honestly only ran into 3 players who gave me a run for my money and im not even a very good duelist. the large majority of the players there just try to get the first hit it and hope they 1 shot their opponent, all you have to do is block their first atk then proceed to push their shit in because they apparently are lacking a right mouse button. reminds me of that retarded DLC they came out with which is pretty much the same thing (and i dominate that too with little effort).

im sure there are good native players and on primetime i imagine theres more of them on but i havent seen many at all. if you really believe native and crpg average skill level is the same then you're just plain dumb or you're a baddie too and you just fit in with the crowd. it makes sense most players on native are terrible, thats where new players start out and once they get better they move on to crpg.

You sound like a man-god! I adore your awesome godlike Mount & Blade skills. But you probably suck.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:22:43 pm by Thovex »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2012, 11:26:59 pm »
bro look at all these maddie baddies try to talk shit

ur the best bro

This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2012, 12:04:05 am »
This is me dominating the duel server like a real pro

(click to show/hide)

0 deaths and your character is hardly red I CALL PHOTOSHOP
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2012, 12:10:33 am »

I dunno how you finish your duels but here in EU servers we block. If you're as good as Cmp nobody hits you.

Offline Brrrak

• Earl
  • Renown: 442
  • Infamy: 63
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brrrak
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2012, 12:15:01 am »
+1
I dunno how you finish your duels but here in EU servers we block. If you're as good as Cmp nobody hits you.

Haha, uncivilized Europeans still duel each other?

Here in NA, we throw buckets of red paint at one another.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2012, 12:16:07 am »

I bet he wiped his blade clean too didnt he or are you guys so good at blocking the blade doesnt even touch you guys

they just all died of exhaustion

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2012, 12:17:25 am »
I bet he wiped his blade clean too didnt he or are you guys so good at blocking the blade doesnt even touch you guys

they just all died of exhaustion

They usually die from exhaustion yes.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2012, 12:17:40 am »
They usually die from exhaustion yes.

Ah okay then sorry

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2012, 12:18:09 am »

blood_stains = 0 in rgl_config.txt, OBVIOUSLY.

But no, it isn't shopped (apart from cropping).

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2012, 12:24:12 am »
blood_stains = 0 in rgl_config.txt, OBVIOUSLY.

But no, it isn't shopped (apart from cropping).

I figured it was not shopped :P I was only teasing jeez

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2012, 12:30:58 am »
Owning Native noobies in the most expensive, heavy swadian butt-armor with a huge lame sword. Seriously, I don't see anyone I recognize on that playerlist- maybe they're all in Native duel instead of what I can only assume is FUCKING SIEGE ARE YOU SERIOUS HOW DID YOU DIE SO MANY TIMES ON SIEGE IN NATIVE.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2012, 12:32:29 am »
Owning Native noobies in the most expensive, heavy swadian butt-armor with a huge lame sword. Seriously, I don't see anyone I recognize on that playerlist- maybe they're all in Native duel instead of what I can only assume is FUCKING SIEGE ARE YOU SERIOUS HOW DID YOU DIE SO MANY TIMES ON SIEGE IN NATIVE.

Because arrows, I would guess.

Offline Duvain

• Nooblord
  • Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bro
  • Game nicks: marthastewart
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2012, 12:34:41 am »
Because arrows, I would guess.
pretty much wtf archers are insane on native snipe you from halfway across the map. that was the majority of my deaths and cav bumping me while im fighting multiple infantry nooblords. i really dont see why everyone hates on siege and says its for noobs battle= cav server and that shit makes me fall asleep spend 3 minutes pussy footing around hardly fighting anyone cuz ppl are scared to die and dont want to waiit for 5 mins for the round to end cuz some douche horsetard is delaying the round. YEAH REAL FUN BROS

siege is for pros who like to fight constantly and own tons of nooblords. battle is for baddies who like watching other ppl suck at the game, but i guess its kinda funny sometimes to watch baddies play
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 12:42:05 am by Duvain »