Author Topic: Who do you think is(are) the maddest sperglord nerd(s) in this game?  (Read 9836 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: Who do you think is(are) the maddest sperglord nerd(s) in this game?
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2012, 06:48:04 pm »
O yeah, bcos of all those 100 occasions where you asked for training i always said n... o wait u never asked for anythin and u were a pretty rude guy etc etc.

If u ever think id want a guy like you in my clan... haha.
I did ask for training, you actually did it once I admit  :D , but besides from that and the clan training weekly never a thing... oh and when I post "We sure lost a lot of guys this round." In DTV you reply "Only all the bad ones." sure don't seem rude to them at all, generally you've always acted like sort of a dick, and I guess you always will... guess you'll never notice it either...
And BTW: I'm glad I got the fuck out of ANT, while there are a few nice guys there like Thomas Miles or Friedrich than you and Mlekce make the entire clan seem shitty on your own.
BTWW: Atleast I ain't some sexist asshole.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 06:51:50 pm by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2012, 06:58:39 pm »
I did ask for training, you actually did it once I admit  :D , but besides from that and the clan training weekly never a thing... oh and when I post "We sure lost a lot of guys this round." In DTV you reply "Only all the bad ones." sure don't seem rude to them at all, generally you've always acted like sort of a dick, and I guess you always will... guess you'll never notice it either...
And BTW: I'm glad I got the fuck out of ANT, while there are a few nice guys there like Thomas Miles or Friedrich than you and Mlekce make the entire clan seem shitty on your own.
BTWW: Atleast I ain't some sexist asshole.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2012, 07:26:58 pm »
Do you need to be asshole and dumb to be accepted in SoA?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2012, 07:30:52 pm »
+1
I like that this thread is turning into a pile of insults, it makes the title rather amusing.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2012, 07:32:09 pm »
Do you need to be asshole and dumb to be accepted in SoA?
You know, I don't go around saying ANT is the biggest shithole in EU because I dislike you and RandomDude, but if you really gotta insult a bunch of people who have never noticed or bothered your retarded ass then go ahead I guess, only makes you a bigger shitface as far as I'm concerned.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2012, 07:35:48 pm »
You know, I don't go around saying ANT is the biggest shithole in EU because I dislike you and RandomDude, but if you really gotta insult a bunch of people who have never noticed or bothered your retarded ass then go ahead I guess, only makes you a bigger shitface as far as I'm concerned.
then why are they keeping you in clan? You didn't last even 3 days in ANT. Me,and fred i think called you in clan.
I never said you any bad word untill you left clan and start acting like a douche in EU3. After that you are stalking me on every thread on forums.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2012, 07:39:48 pm »
+2

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2012, 07:40:14 pm »
then why are they keeping you in clan? You didn't last even 3 days in ANT. Me,and fred i think called you in clan.
I never said you any bad word untill you left clan and start acting like a douche in EU3. After that you are stalking me on every thread on forums.
Was in ANT for a couple of weeks, yes, Friedrich was the one who originally invited me, I ain't stalking you here, I am however forum active and sometimes when I disagree with a post and don't have time to write why/am muted -1 is easier, also, first time you and me had any sorta problem I recall of was on EU_6, I was a low level thrower, 0 PS, no polearm wpf, used a jarrid as melee, you manage to kill me a few times as a shielder and then go on to talk about how big a noob I am while at the same time saying you've muted me so there's no point in replying... then randomly going off saying "I can't see what you're writing." expecting me to have responded 'n' shit.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2012, 07:43:41 pm »
+4

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2012, 07:53:18 pm »
Eu6 was first DTV,and after that it was rageball. So that is not truth.
I never menage to get to lvl 20 as shielder because i always rage respec to 2h. That is not true also.
You were spamming chat with president Ron Paul of Ammerica shit and that is why you muted. You actualy start first when you made stf throwing lance char and killing me few times with that in EU3. You insoulted me few times,and then i figured how to kill you.
So after that ron paul shit you are pissed off and on every thread i go you press - or insoult me,you yesterday you insoult me in dtv without reason.
So whatever is your problem,stop acting like that. I don't care about you,i am tired of your comments and insoults.
I realy hate that there is no option to block some users in this forum.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2012, 08:00:20 pm »
+2
I never menage to get to lvl 20 as shielder because i always rage respec to 2h. That is not true also.
You were spamming chat with president Ron Paul of Ammerica shit and that is why you muted. You actualy start first when you made stf throwing lance char and killing me few times with that in EU3. You insoulted me few times,and then i figured how to kill you.
So after that ron paul shit you are pissed off and on every thread i go you press - or insoult me,you yesterday you insoult me in dtv without reason.
So whatever is your problem,stop acting like that. I don't care about you,i am tired of your comments and insoults.

there is.

also visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2012, 08:12:07 pm »
It was EU_6 (rageball) I'm talking about, now that I think about it I actually remember you getting pissed off and insulting me for throwing shit at you on EU_3 though... I hadn't posted any Ron Paul spam that entire day... and believe it or not, yesterday, on EU_7, I completely ignored you until I started talking to Friedrich who was aware I was that alt, then a while after you accuse me of suicide charging and threaten with banpolling me (yeah I suicide charged even though it wasn't a suicide, I first attacked them while they were knocking at a shitload of shielders, and I survived.)
You - a shitload of my posts to, and I always only - you because as I said I ain't got time to reply or I'm muted, and when I reply I don't just randomly insult you, I state why I disagree with you, and only if I really got reason to it I actually insult you.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 08:13:46 pm by Zlisch_The_Butcher »

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2012, 08:12:22 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)
Mind if I join in? I have lots of popcorn :)

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Arathian

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2012, 08:21:08 pm »
Mind if I join in? I have lots of popcorn :)

(click to show/hide)

not at all lad