Author Topic: Auction System  (Read 367 times)

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
Auction System
« on: May 04, 2012, 03:33:14 pm »
Hello as I PM'd harald already regarding this, I'll make a thread too since I'm not the only one ending up in trouble with the new system.

Happens the following, checked the forum/weby regarding info about this, and since nothing at that point was revealed or any protip on the options, I tested the Auction System with a random item, and was able to cancel the auction.
Since the testing was a success, I proceeded to the auction creation of a Lordly Red Tunic over Mail both in order to try a new type of trading, other than the usual trade option spam.
   Was surprised to see that I couldn't cancel it, which might end up on losing a +3 lordly piece to a few bunch of coppers (since no starting bid option is still on track), and neither could I trade it on the market, or even Equip it, since it's no longer in my possession.

By searching the auction market a bit, I noticed the same will happen to several of the members that started auctions like this, uninformed.

Is there a way for me to cancel the auction and retrieve the item before the "hunters" exploit this?

Thank you for your time, cheers.

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Auction System
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 03:51:19 pm »
+1
You will be able to cancel auctions with bids too (right now it only works when there are no bids), should be in today's update.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
Re: Auction System
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 04:00:51 pm »
Thank you.