Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Online  (Read 46109 times)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: The Elder Scrolls Online
« Reply #420 on: April 06, 2014, 01:27:59 pm »
+2
how much is it now? ( and no i wont search by myself)
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #421 on: April 06, 2014, 01:34:57 pm »
They are already selling in game stuff on their shop.

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store/product/palomino_horse
Horse for 12€. :D

For those who don't have the Imperial Edition a horse costs about 42k Gold. For those with Imperial Edition, they can get their first horse for 1 Gold (which is as good as most other horses for 42k). I wouldn't want to miss my Imperial Horse, however its also working without, you're just a bit slower. But thats not destroying any fun. ;)

You probably can get some nice deals, Latvian. Official price for the Normal Edition is 54€ for me, or 49€ on Amazon(.de). I bet there are many shops that sell far cheaper though!
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #422 on: April 06, 2014, 09:07:29 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #423 on: April 07, 2014, 06:09:50 am »
They are already selling in game stuff on their shop.

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store/product/palomino_horse
Horse for 12€. :D

For those who don't have the Imperial Edition a horse costs about 42k Gold. For those with Imperial Edition, they can get their first horse for 1 Gold (which is as good as most other horses for 42k). I wouldn't want to miss my Imperial Horse, however its also working without, you're just a bit slower. But thats not destroying any fun. ;)

You probably can get some nice deals, Latvian. Official price for the Normal Edition is 54€ for me, or 49€ on Amazon(.de). I bet there are many shops that sell far cheaper though!

The 42k horse is better than the imperial and palomino horse.

Those horses are the same as the 17k horse.

They have 15% speed and can be upgraded 50 times.

The 42k one has 25% speed and can be upgraded 50 times.

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #424 on: April 07, 2014, 11:38:48 am »
+1
Upgrades? ^^

Ah, by feeding it. Gives more stamina, thats nice!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 03:13:27 pm by Miwiw »
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline AreTreble

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Aretes
« Reply #425 on: April 08, 2014, 05:02:40 am »
+1
Sounds like there are many positive reviews since launch. Can someone who is currently playing give their thoughts on PvP and combat??

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #426 on: April 08, 2014, 08:42:40 am »
+3
So you're paying for the game, for the sub fee and then also for a special edition to get mounts easier. I thought getting mounts easier shit was only done by games that go f2p to give people a reason to pay for the game, dis sum jewish shit right here.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #427 on: April 08, 2014, 09:37:09 am »
+1
YEA!!!!!!!! BITCHES, lvl 28.... RUNNING FUCKING QUESTS... and i can't wait to see what around the corner.

Game is sexy, my armor is sexy (since lvl 26), Combat is epic and requires skill (baddies die unlike wow where you don't see that till raids).  THE WORLD IS FUCKING HUGE AND BEAUTIFUL, love crafting, THIS GAME IS A BLAST SO FAR.

BUT!?!?!?

This game needs arena, FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! it's in every other ES! (and houses but -i can wait and not care about that-.)

Game is sick, and I can do this for another 22 levels, NO PROBLEM!  If end game is sick gg  Ill be showing off my achieves 7 years from now showing off my shit ("YEA I WAS THERE IN VANILLA", "FROM DAY ONE", "FUCK THAT, I WAS THERE IN BETA", "CHECK OUT MY MONKEY"), (like i wish i could in wow)!!!

PS played wow vanilla but got hacked and created new account  :cry:

Game is like what wow vanilla was but with all the things the could have been better about it IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!!! (You know those nights when your hanging out in trade with nothing to do and yall start debating when wow was the best).  Well I think ESO nailed it, and then combined that with was amazing about es, and then an even more amazing combat system then both.

BUT ITS GONNA COME DOWN TO END GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:41:11 am by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #428 on: April 08, 2014, 09:46:51 am »
Ok, JasonPastmans (fanboys) & Vibes (haters) aside - Is it worth all the money you need to pay for playing it ? Does it bring something new into the genre ? Is it something one could enjoy in any way, maybe epic PvP ?
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 08, 2014, 09:50:44 am »
"amazing combat system" wut, game has sugarcoated tab target with like what, 8 skills max on bar

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 08, 2014, 09:59:36 am »
"amazing combat system" wut, game has sugarcoated tab target with like what, 8 skills max on bar

you can but there is no point in tab targeting, and its 2(6) where the 2 is the number of weapons and the 6 the set of skills you can assign, plus all the other items and crap you bind to q.

But... that's not what im talking about, its more like where when your enemy is doing somthing if you dont react in a specific way you die.  Which is what made wow epic in the past and the way this game goes after that creates alot of variety depending on the mechanics of the fights your in.  As far as your point it was like that in wow or less abilities cuz any player worth his salt macroed his abilities to 4-6 button (+or- depending on cool downs).
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 08, 2014, 10:08:42 am »
But... that's not what im talking about, its more like where when your enemy is doing somthing if you dont react in a specific way you die.  Which is what made wow epic in the past and the way this game goes after that creates alot of variety depending on the mechanics of the fights your in.

This is where I know you're exaggerating. WoW was never like that, "dont react in specific way = you die". WoW has been pretty ez from the start.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 08, 2014, 10:16:10 am »
This is where I know you're exaggerating. WoW was never like that, "don't react in specific way = you die". WoW has been pretty ez from the start.

Well, difficulty is a relative concept.  I do recall, however, a mass exodus from wow during mid catta for the reasons i've been mentioning which is the way I see it.  There where a lot less people wearing the top gear back then and even less the further back you go.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 11:37:02 am by JasonPastman »

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 08, 2014, 12:17:20 pm »
i havent tried pvp just yet, im still only level 20. i dont play alot pvp in mmo's.

i think eso is cool because its kinda like 2 games in 1, a single-player and a multiplayer: if you are just questing solo it feels alot like skyrim because many if not majority(?) of the quests is quests where you are ported to another instance, usally without any other players. if you getting bored you can queue up for a dungeon and do some 4-man teamwork. so far the bosses ive encountered both world and dungeon is pretty cool, nice varity in abilities and personality of the bosses. i felt challenged by majority of them, WTF!

cons: have had 2 bugged quests and currently theres some bug where we are disconnected randomly with "unknown error occured" (ikr, what an awesome usefull error msg)

post level-10 i got VERY hooked. once the world and skills opened up i just got sucked in, cannot get away again, must grind. level 1 to 10 was a drag imo.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #434 on: April 08, 2014, 12:57:14 pm »
Is there some kind of open-world pvp?

Can I attack anyone if I want to? If not, it sucks :(
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.