Author Topic: Battle Reinforcements?  (Read 410 times)

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Battle Reinforcements?
« on: May 02, 2012, 02:19:40 pm »
If i attack someone in a faction's territory, and they have less soldiers than me, etc, then will the battle go ahead as when it started or will they be able to give soldiers and equipment to their attacked player to make him stronger ?

thanks, Corsair
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
  • Renown: 352
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • U got gold? I bring tea, silk, hemp, camels +more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Leadership member)
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Bjarky, Guard_the_Lederhosen
  • IRC nick: bjarky
Re: Battle Reinforcements?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 02:31:16 pm »
they can reinforce down 19 hours before battle start (usually a 5 hours window, if not the battle gets delayed by nightime settings and whatnot).
attackers have 2 hours to reinforce, if needed.

Offline ulya

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Reinforcements?
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 02:32:23 pm »
Q: What is the time limit on the transfer window for a battle? Why does it say my transaction failed?
A: A party in a battle can be reinforced within a time period of the battle minus 19 hours. For example, if you attacked at 1:00 AM on Friday, and the battle is at 1:00 AM on Saturday, then you have up until Friday 6:00 AM to transfer troops and gold. If the battle is at 2:00 AM on Saturday, then you have until Friday, 7:00 AM. Additionally, the player receiving the transfers must allow incoming transfers to go through.

From the FAQ at top of page.