Author Topic: Diablo 3  (Read 22810 times)

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Diablo 3
« Reply #225 on: February 28, 2014, 08:44:08 pm »
+1
Still not worth the price even if it shipped with booze and hookers.
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #226 on: February 28, 2014, 09:05:06 pm »
+1
I watched a bunch of RoS streams when the beta was going on it's pretty decent.

I honestly think most people here have an opinion without even buying the game.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 28, 2014, 09:26:32 pm »
+1
I finished the game during the month it came out. I kinda liked it. It's not/or was(I dunno how much the patches have changed the game by now) as bad as people say it is. Its not even close to what D2 was, but it has some value. But yea. PoE is just so much better in almost every way and its free 2 play.

Its like they didnt even try. I mean they had a title thats basically known and loved worldwide with a gigantic fanbase and funds of one of the most moneymaking gamecompany ever and they get schooled by some indiedeveloper. Sure D3 came out a year earlier and PoE isnt technically finished yet, but the fact that its not even close to as good says a lot. The game aint bad, its just a severe downgrade.

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 28, 2014, 10:29:59 pm »
people here have an opinion without even buying the game.

Modern medicine cant help you if you actually believe that you must buy and eat a giant stinking turd to assert that it actually is a turd.  If drones will keep blindly buying whatever they release Blizzard will never get their shit together and start making decent games again instead of cash cows.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 28, 2014, 11:34:42 pm »
+1
Modern medicine cant help you if you actually believe that you must buy and eat a giant stinking turd to assert that it actually is a turd.  If drones will keep blindly buying whatever they release Blizzard will never get their shit together and start making decent games again instead of cash cows.

Wow, this is the most retarded post I've seen in a while, pre-judgement at its finest, whatever I shouldn't even bother trying to post to you, ur post is too fucking retarded.

Obviously this scrub hasn't played it.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #230 on: March 01, 2014, 12:11:58 am »
+3
I watched a bunch of RoS streams when the beta was going on it's pretty decent.

I honestly think most people here have an opinion without even buying the game.

Had Diablo 3 pre-ordered, have many hours on Diablo and a fuck ton more on Diablo 2, most likely thousands, which I still sometimes install to play again for a while nowadays. My conclusion, even after all this time, is that Diablo 3 is a fucking abomination to the game series, whilst it does look fairly nice, has a good atmosphere and some other eye candy stuff, the core of the Diablo part of the game was torn out and replaced with some generic bullshit.

Not only that but they also fucked the game up further by allowing real currency to become apart of the game, regardless of them planning to remove that sometime in March, the damage has already been done. Also, PVP, lol what the fuck, I waited fucking ages for PVP and still it never came, then when it finally did, wow what a shitfest. Diablo 3, biggest waste of money in recent years.

All they had to do was look at the successes of Diablo 2, carry them over, remove the cons, add new DECENT features, release with a decent PVP, improve all eye candy and atmosphere aspects and so on, instant success. Instead they decided to make the game from scratch and amazingly somehow they managed to make a worst game and just happened to sneak in a real currency auction house that nabbed a % of the trades made for their wallets, what a fucking surprise. I thought Blizzard made enough off of the WoW bundle of stickss but then they decided to shit all over the Diablo franchise, sadly all of the Diablo fans that bought the game out of love for the series, just happened to get shit all over their god damn fucking tits too, I can still smell it on my nips.

So yeah, fuck Blizzard and fuck Diablo 3, Blizzard is another company in the gaming industry to completely sell out, it's always been a business but people in these companies used to have passion and want to deliver a decent game for the people buying it, now it's just about sucking as much money out of peoples wallets whilst releasing games with less soul than flappybird. Nowadays all the REAL games are coming from indie developers who deserve the money they get, because they're delivering solid products with all kinds of awesome gameplay and ideas.

Fuck you Diablo you prick, I'm reinstalling D2 just to fucking drop gold coins all over Diablos corpse to feed the greedy mother fuckers soul.

I AM FKIN MAD AND WOT CUNTS

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 01, 2014, 12:39:09 am »
+2
And still I got 150 hour in Diablo 3 where I have 10 hours in recent Battlefields, Call of Duties and other so called AAA titles.

Offline Leesin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 01, 2014, 01:34:05 am »
+3
And still I got 150 hour in Diablo 3 where I have 10 hours in recent Battlefields, Call of Duties and other so called AAA titles.

Isn't that like saying you spent 150 hours sucking small dicks and eating small turds, but only 10 hours sucking massive dicks and eating giant turds, either way you look at it, you spent a hell of a lot of time sucking dicks and eating turds.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 01, 2014, 01:44:13 am »
+1
Perhaps I like small turds then.

I honestly enjoyed it quite a bit

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 03, 2014, 08:53:37 am »
Welp, I tried Diablo 3 starter edition and it feels immensely less boring than Path of Exile. I can't exactly pinpoint the reason, but I was bored shitless in about 2 hours of PoE, where as in Diablo 3 I was not. Probably because TTK is lower / pace is faster and the skills just feel better to use. I'm still considering purchase since it's not the cheapest shit on market though

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #235 on: April 03, 2014, 10:06:24 am »
Welp, I tried Diablo 3 starter edition and it feels immensely less boring than Path of Exile. I can't exactly pinpoint the reason, but I was bored shitless in about 2 hours of PoE, where as in Diablo 3 I was not. Probably because TTK is lower / pace is faster and the skills just feel better to use. I'm still considering purchase since it's not the cheapest shit on market though
I have to agree.
I love the huge possibilities that come with PoE but Jesus, it's fucking slow paced and unresponsive. D3 simply isn't. The whole gameplay is much smoother, skills are used in a more fluid, integrated way and it's faster.
Especially with the new loot 2.0 and the add-on D3 made quite a big leap forward and plays really well.

The biggest issue with people like Leesin is that they simply can't get over themselves cuz they didn't get a visually enhanced D2 - everyone who says "D3 is shit!" either hasn't even played or can't appreciate a good game cuz it has the wrong name.
D3 is not a Diablo but it is a very good game.

When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Leesin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 03, 2014, 11:11:18 am »

The biggest issue with people like Leesin is that they simply can't get over themselves cuz they didn't get a visually enhanced D2 - everyone who says "D3 is shit!" either hasn't even played or can't appreciate a good game cuz it has the wrong name.
D3 is not a Diablo but it is a very good game.

Since when did I ask for a remake of D2 with better graphics? I said "All they had to do was carry the successes of D2 over and add new decent features" because that's what any good game sequel consists of. Considering this game IS called "Diablo 3", it IS the sequel to Diablo 2 no matter what kind of bullshit you want to paint it with and besides its visuals and technological advancements, it's an inferior game, which is pretty fucking sad considering after 12 years this is all they could come up with.

If I had never played Diablo 2 all those years ago then maybe I would have thought "this games alright", but I did play it all those years ago and Diablo 3 is shit in comparison even by today's standards, if I want to play a Diablo game I just install Diablo 2.

So yeah, if being massively disappointed by a sequel to one of my favourite game series means "I can't get over myself" ( like that has any relevance to this subject ) then sure, I can't get over myself, you're entitled to your opinion but so am I and I say the game's shit.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 03, 2014, 11:13:05 am »
Since when did I ask for a remake of D2 with better graphics? I said "All they had to do was carry the successes of D2 over and add new decent features" because that's what any good game sequel consists of. Considering this game IS called "Diablo 3", it IS the sequel to Diablo 2 no matter what kind of bullshit you want to paint it with and besides its visuals and technological advancements, it's an inferior game, which is pretty fucking sad considering after 12 years this is all they could come up with.

If I had never played Diablo 2 all those years ago then maybe I would have thought "this games alright", but I did play it all those years ago and Diablo 3 is shit in comparison even by today's standards, if I want to play a Diablo game I just install Diablo 2.

So yeah, if being massively disappointed by a sequel to one of my favourite game series means "I can't get over myself" ( like that has any relevance to this subject ) then sure, I can't get over myself, you're entitled to your opinion but so am I and I say the game's shit.

How is D3 inferior to D2? (considering the new expac and loot 2.0 for d3)

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 03, 2014, 11:31:26 am »
Infantile art style, no character building, always online, RMAH, PVP, and a long list of other things of which each on it's own is a total red flag, and they are all in the same game.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 03, 2014, 11:37:25 am »
Infantile art style, no character building, always online, RMAH, PVP, and a long list of other things of which each on it's own is a total red flag, and they are all in the same game.

Ok art style is subjective, dunno about character building, AH is gone, pvp? Always online doesn't bother me personally and so it shouldn't most people except the tinfoil bunch. Don't get this post as refuting, I'm just trying to figure out how many objective points are there for the hatred upon (the new) Diablo 3.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 11:41:35 am by Vibe »