Author Topic: Ban Zeeno  (Read 862 times)

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
Ban Zeeno
« on: April 30, 2012, 04:31:31 am »
This guy's been on my case for quite a while.  Couches my shields all the time, purposefully swings at me in melees, runs me over, etc.  Voso can back me up on this.

A few minutes ago, at the start of the round, this guy spins around, hits me in the face with his sword, and quits the server.  I'm seriously tired of this guy's harassment. 

Note time, the teamwound, and him quitting.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
Re: Ban Zeeno
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 02:47:45 pm »
He's been added to our "Watch List".
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 07:43:04 pm »
He's been added to our "Watch List".

oh so if he breaks rules again he might be banned for AN ENTIRE DAY? omg. What more proof do you need to actually take action and clean up this fucking community dude?

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 08:07:56 pm »
You should probably relax a bit Digglez. This community isn't much worse than any other community you'll find now a days. The only reason some appear better, is because the game's mechanics don't make it easy to troll. Take WoW for instance, horde and alliance can't even talk to each other. That's not fun and the only purpose it serves, is to keep people from trolling each other. There isn't even friendly fire in most games either but if you look for a game that does have the things warband has, the community is exactly the same. I'm not saying it's perfect, and I'm not saying that just because the average game is terrible(though I'd argue just how bad it really is) that it's acceptable to leave things as they are. What I am saying though, is that you need to lighten up and stop letting every little thing get to you.

Considering he has multiple bans in his history, it would most likely be more than just a day.

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 11:18:41 pm »
Considering he has multiple bans in his history,
why the hell isn't he banned for this blatant TW and (rage?)quit?

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 12:51:36 am »
From an objective standpoint, there is nothing in that screenshot to suggest that he wasn't intending to leave the server, left clicked while grabbing his mouse to do so and swung in spawn which happens every day.
While you say it is a pattern of harassment against you, I'm not aware of it and there are no additional screenshot doesn't show him couching you as a teammate, purposefully swinging at you while in melee, or running over you with his horse.

I guarantee you that playing I could get a screenshot of the most angelic player in game team wounding and and an M report being generated. It doesn't mean we are going to ban based upon a single screenshot and the word of one player against another without more concrete proof of intentional rule breaking.

I assure you both that your opinions would be exactly reversed if another player posted a screenshot of you doing a 1/5 teamwound and an M report and we were to ban you for 24 hours.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 01:12:20 am »
Seeing as I witnessed zeeno harrassing oohillac and gave him multiple warnings, as mentioned here:
Voso can back me up on this.

I honestly should have banned him sooner but he seemed really new so I was trying to go easy on him. It is now clear to me that his tks aren't due to his being new as I have had to ban him for intentionally tking earlier, and he continues to harass oohillac after I warned him.

I am going to go ahead and issue a 12 hour ban for TWing.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:13:39 am by Voso »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 01:43:51 am »
why the hell isn't he banned for this blatant TW and (rage?)quit?

From an objective standpoint, there is nothing in that screenshot to suggest that he wasn't intending to leave the server, left clicked while grabbing his mouse to do so and swung in spawn which happens every day.
While you say it is a pattern of harassment against you, I'm not aware of it and there are no additional screenshot doesn't show him couching you as a teammate, purposefully swinging at you while in melee, or running over you with his horse.

I guarantee you that playing I could get a screenshot of the most angelic player in game team wounding and and an M report being generated. It doesn't mean we are going to ban based upon a single screenshot and the word of one player against another without more concrete proof of intentional rule breaking.

I assure you both that your opinions would be exactly reversed if another player posted a screenshot of you doing a 1/5 teamwound and an M report and we were to ban you for 24 hours.
Pretty much word for word here.