Author Topic: Random ban....  (Read 467 times)

Offline loksley

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • HOWDY!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Loksley
Random ban....
« on: March 18, 2011, 10:49:40 pm »
Hello...I was just getting on NA duel and I appear to be banned...I have no I dea but the last time I played I was dueling friends from my clan and the next day im banned :/

Thanks,Loksley
For chivalry!

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
Re: Random ban....
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 05:58:21 am »
Hello...I was just getting on NA duel and I appear to be banned...I have no I dea but the last time I played I was dueling friends from my clan and the next day im banned :/

Thanks,Loksley

You're posting on the wrong section, but I'll answer anyway. You know exactly when and why you were banned from the 80 man server(although I meant to hit the kick button, a ban is fine too), and if you don't want to own up to it then I don't see any reason to have you unbanned.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline loksley

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • HOWDY!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Loksley
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 07:04:30 am »
I am very sorry for blowing off steam the wrong way....But it was not a random TK, Loz stepped on the ladder after he walked half way down it and then look at me and stepped on it...But nevermind that, I was being stupid and I would like to request that you accept my appology and unban me. BTW I was banned on all the servers.
                                                                                              best regards,Loksley
For chivalry!

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 02:56:11 pm »
You'll be unbanned tonight.
CRPG NA Server Admin