Author Topic: Request for FastAssasin  (Read 981 times)

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Request for FastAssasin
« on: April 27, 2012, 05:38:35 pm »
Well I do not want anyone to get banned. So the choice is up to you admins. I (and many people) can not stand up for this guy's trollings and insultings. He just bothers everyone on the server that I  havedecided to post a request in here. It's the rageball server by the way.

Some screenies from one of my clanmates:
(click to show/hide)
From me:
(click to show/hide)

I can post more if he continues.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 05:41:35 pm by Ronin »
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
Re: Request for FastAssasin
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 06:11:16 pm »
welli also saw this guy yesterday on mellee heavily insulting other poeple got no screen cuz it hough maybe he was drunk or so but looks like hes allways like that ?!  :shock:

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 08:46:15 pm »
I'm not really sure. Maybe he's drunk all the time :lol:
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 01:30:11 pm »
Have some pics from this guy passing the ball to enemies as goalkeeper, can post them if more proves are needed.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 01:31:40 pm by sF_Guardian »
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 02:58:22 pm »
Fast is usually a pretty good rageball player... I suspect if he was passing to enemies then his team was massively unbalance and he wanted to get the round over with quickly.

I could be wrong.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 03:13:25 pm »
Fast is usually a pretty good rageball player... I suspect if he was passing to enemies then his team was massively unbalance and he wanted to get the round over with quickly.

I could be wrong.

Well, whatever was the cause for this, its still against the rules.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 11:41:43 pm »
Note: If "FastAssassin" and "FastAssassinmy old friendTest" are the same person, I take back everything I said previously, guy's a douche.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 12:12:05 am »
We may not know if they are same.

You were right in what you have said. He does that to end the round quickly where his team is losing. It is an unbalance, which is something very frequent in rageball. After all, it is possible to have x5 for 30 minutes; which makes rageball the best gamemode to farm xp/gold. He's also a good rageball player.

And yes you are right once again. He's a douche.

Offline khan36

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TheMongol
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 12:59:06 pm »
"FastAssassin" and "FastAssassinmy old friendTest" is the same person. This guy deserves long term ban.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 11:39:29 pm »
"FastAssassin" and "FastAssassinmy old friendTest" is the same person. This guy deserves long term ban.

How do you know this guy is the same person? Fastassassin and Fastassassinmy old friendtest show up on different keys as far as I can tell.

If they are the same person, I would extend the ban I gave him from 3 days to longer perhaps.

Offline khan36

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TheMongol
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 12:53:12 am »
I saw both of them at different times. What they are doing and talking almost was same. Both of them was saying "dont cry", and using cry sign somthing like "QQ" often while in discuss. Have an example in the screenshot. According to my though, they are same person because they have too much common points. But you know better, so it is your appreciation.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 11:07:07 am »
I saw both of them at different times. What they are doing and talking almost was same. Both of them was saying "dont cry", and using cry sign somthing like "QQ" often while in discuss. Have an example in the screenshot. According to my though, they are same person because they have too much common points. But you know better, so it is your appreciation.

Ok thanx for the reply :)

I dont think i will forget this guy for future reference.