Author Topic: Another mad idea late at night. Base weapon upkeep on popularity!  (Read 4738 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 1669
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Another mad idea late at night. Base weapon upkeep on popularity!
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2012, 12:58:14 pm »
Yeah +1 for this idea, especially if they implement it in a way that they change prices manually after some time (which in their case can be 2 or 3 months easily). It would be like this:

Paul: Based on latest statistical research we came to conclusion that following items are underused and their price will be lowered:

Milanese Plate  15k gold
Flamberge       10k gold
Plated Charger 25k gold

WIN :mrgreen:

Offline Lichen

• Count
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2012, 11:18:51 pm »
My first generation was a shielder, after that i was a 2h for 15 generations, all with DGS. I like the look of it, i like the range of it and i like how it feels in my e-hands. Iv seen it nerfed, upkeep raised and the raised again and i still used it beacuse i just like it. I dont care if other people use it, i dont care if its the IN weapon.
I used it when the morningstar was the best, used it when the bar mace was the best, used it when the german was the best, but if the upkeep is raised considerably once more, which it will be in this popularity model, ill be forced not to use it.
You like your fav weapon so much yet increasing upkeep is the thing to finally make you not want to use your favorite weapon? If you like it as much as you claim I'd think you'd find a way to live with increased upkeep, you know sell a loom or something if you are that poor.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 11:20:16 pm by Lichen »

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2012, 05:29:38 am »
I would sell it if i wasnt so tired of leveling up again, absolutely hate the leveling process since they made the xp gain less. I am not THAT poor, but i will be because i use this weapon every time i play. And for fuck sake the upkeep has already been increased for the Danish, its finaly FINALY balanced and you want to fuck it again. Jeez
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.