Author Topic: Raging over M  (Read 4704 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Raging over M
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2012, 05:27:31 pm »
So basically you rage m.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2012, 05:29:32 pm »
So basically you rage m.

in 80-85 percents of cases

another thing that drives me crazy are horsemen. lately is see so many of them and half of them are complete morons (where are the times when horsemen were actually good players....). u fight sbdy 3vs1 or spam some noob that has low char and can't even return a hit and an idiot teammate horse rushes you to help with a couched lance or he just rushes into the middle of the fight where he starts to swing. the other case is better, because he stays long enough so i can dehorse him.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:32:48 pm by Beauchamp »
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2012, 05:49:07 pm »
I will side with the OP here.

I am a mauler, and play siege a lot. Now, obviously, in small places with lots of people I do A LOT of kills. I might kill 8-10 people at times in less than 30 secs.

I do that by swinging randomly. It is the tactic when you are surrounded. Random, even for you, swings means the enemy can never predict what you will press and all attack each other trying to attack you or simply freeze with the fear of teamwounding someone trying to kill me.

Then comes this bundle of sticks. He will usually wear leather and have a retarded name. He will try to get in the middle, next to you while you are swinging your hammer bashing skulls, to steal some kills. Then once you crack his skull open along with the other 2 guys next to him. Then he will cry 15 minutes in the chat about it.

Is it assholush that I gave 0 damns about his safety? Maybe yes. Does it work better when I give 0 damns about his safety? YES!

If I cared enough to be careful, that gate handle would be taken 20 seconds earlier and we would lose the round. 20 people losing their multiplier (including you!) > you living 4 more seconds before being killed by an enemy rather than a friend.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2012, 06:34:35 pm »
+1
we should introduce a ranking system for hits. Only to be seen on everyones own characterpage.
So they see for real how many TH per day they do and on what place compared to others they stand with that.

EDIT: That would give us all a bigger perspective about what we are actually speaking here  :lol:
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2012, 06:41:12 pm »
Bah, just bring on non-stunning Friendly Fire  :twisted:
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2012, 06:46:07 pm »
Bah, just bring on non-stunning Friendly Fire  Reflective damage :twisted:

ftfy

That's why reflective damage sucks, because two people get stunned instead of one.  I don't mind friendly fire the way it is, I think Digglez idea is good (every team hit is punished, the person then can hit M to forgive if they choose).  Or an automatic report system with a cool-down timer.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2012, 06:51:56 pm »
+2
I will side with the OP here.

I am a mauler, and play siege a lot. Now, obviously, in small places with lots of people I do A LOT of kills. I might kill 8-10 people at times in less than 30 secs.

I do that by swinging randomly. It is the tactic when you are surrounded. Random, even for you, swings means the enemy can never predict what you will press and all attack each other trying to attack you or simply freeze with the fear of teamwounding someone trying to kill me.

Then comes this bundle of sticks. He will usually wear leather and have a retarded name. He will try to get in the middle, next to you while you are swinging your hammer bashing skulls, to steal some kills. Then once you crack his skull open along with the other 2 guys next to him. Then he will cry 15 minutes in the chat about it.

Is it assholush that I gave 0 damns about his safety? Maybe yes. Does it work better when I give 0 damns about his safety? YES!

If I cared enough to be careful, that gate handle would be taken 20 seconds earlier and we would lose the round. 20 people losing their multiplier (including you!) > you living 4 more seconds before being killed by an enemy rather than a friend.

Laughable...So you are a mauler hero single handedly killing 8 people in 30 seconds and the only thing holding you back is teammates. Hero in your own mind...

Maulers actually do better when working closely with teammates, not when acting like a spaz. You deserve any Ms you get from swinging your weapon like a moron.

Offline Rumblood

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2012, 06:58:38 pm »
ftfy

That's why reflective damage sucks, because two people get stunned instead of one.  I don't mind friendly fire the way it is, I think Digglez idea is good (every team hit is punished, the person then can hit M to forgive if they choose).  Or an automatic report system with a cool-down timer.

Doh yeah, reflective is what I meant, without the stun. Trolls troll themselves with that turned on.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2012, 07:08:40 pm »
Doh yeah, reflective is what I meant, without the stun. Trolls troll themselves with that turned on.

yeah now they will just dive into friendly cav, forcing them to teamwound them, and basically be team wounding them without any penalty

gg
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2012, 07:10:29 pm »
+2
M - the "wtf, idiot!" button.

I love it.

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2012, 07:29:33 pm »
I'm not sure which is more silly, the people raging and hitting the M-button, or the people raging about the M-button ragers...
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2012, 07:32:12 pm »
+1
I'm not sure which is more silly, the people raging and hitting the M-button, or the people raging about the M-button ragers...

So ill start raging about ragers who rage about the M-button to be kewler, aint that it, Tears?
And before you start saying that im raging about the ragers who rage about the M-button ragers, just say im really calm

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2012, 07:35:41 pm »
+1
You do seem calm.
*shrugs*
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rumblood

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2012, 09:15:09 pm »
+1
yeah now they will just dive into friendly cav, forcing them to teamwound them, and basically be team wounding them without any penalty

gg

And how is that different from them doing it now and "M"'ing you till you get kicked?

You do realize that reflective has never been 100%? It is at best 50%. Even 25% would be worthwhile.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 09:16:13 pm by Rumblood »

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2012, 03:51:01 am »
Laughable...So you are a mauler hero single handedly killing 8 people in 30 seconds and the only thing holding you back is teammates. Hero in your own mind...

Maulers actually do better when working closely with teammates, not when acting like a spaz. You deserve any Ms you get from swinging your weapon like a moron.
who said anyone is holding me back? I don't give a fuck, that is the whole point of my post.

If a "friendly" peasant is trying to hit enemies while I am swinging my maul next to his face, he will inevitably get hit. If I was careful for that, I would kill maybe 1-2 instead of 8 and he would also die 4 seconds later anyway by an enemy instead of me.

Note I don't speak about ALL tk/tw. I have reported people for stupid shit they did. I have gotten totally valid reports about me. But I won't, for one second, doom my team to save somebody's ass for a few more seconds.