Author Topic: Unban Request for Pantara  (Read 774 times)

Offline pantara

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request for Pantara
« on: March 17, 2011, 12:06:59 am »
I was naked and running around trying to get back some of my gold because I just came back from a long break and it had all this new stuff on it which was confusing to me.
i was trying to figure out what was happening and when i went to buy a "player pack" or whatever, i was banned.
i just want to play :|

Offline RO_FearMyArrow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • :)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bd_Catwoman, Guard_BD_FearMe
Re: Unban Request for Pantara
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 04:21:23 pm »
Pantara, did you read the rules as the people  on the server instructed you? Can you copy-paste the paragraph that states the motive of your ban?

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 05:15:23 pm »
Pantara: I have never seen anyone getting THAT much warnings from that many different people before being banned. You should know EXACTLY why your banned.

Unban 19th. EVENING.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 12:58:17 pm »
But I can confirm what hes saying. actually one player (not an  admin and there were at least 3 around I noticed) told him how to actually get cloth and that he doesnt have to logg out to get the stuff (he didnt know as he was playing pre patch last time)

all the admins did was saying "get cloth or get kicked" but no one answered his questions

after the one player helped him he sayed he was buying cloth on the website and get them for the next round , next second he was banned.

maybe admins should read the chat aswell, uh?

Offline RO_FearMyArrow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • :)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bd_Catwoman, Guard_BD_FearMe
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 02:49:47 pm »
Read the chat again, and please copy paste what he wrote on chat , and what we wrote on chat!

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 04:06:45 pm »
Nihtgenga: No, I NEVER wrote that. Having no cloths or armor on is allowed. Not being armed on the other hand, is not allowed.
Several people told him to get some weps and how, so after a couple of rounds, I spectated him, made sure he had no weapons, and told him to get some or get banned.
Instead the round ended, he pressed DONE to start another round, and hide behind a tree. If he was on the page buying weps or not is irrelevant, because spawning unarmed after getting the warning about ban was an active move from his side. HE decided that he wanted to continue to play without a weapon. (If he was afk, as your saying aswell, just makes it worse. People get kicked for being afk).

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 04:12:56 pm »
I was playing and I was one of the few players that actually cared about the situation, enough to report to an Online Admin *edit: other than the one who acted* (which was in the TS with me as-well) after several players warned him to get weapon at least, he didn't care got kicked (which also serves as a warning, obviously). He returned to the server, and again without clothes or even a weapon, which obviously ended up the only possible direction.
Cheers.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 04:16:33 pm by karasu »

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2011, 04:57:02 pm »
Nihtgenga: No, I NEVER wrote that. Having no cloths or armor on is allowed. Not being armed on the other hand, is not allowed.
Several people told him to get some weps and how, so after a couple of rounds, I spectated him, made sure he had no weapons, and told him to get some or get banned.
Instead the round ended, he pressed DONE to start another round, and hide behind a tree. If he was on the page buying weps or not is irrelevant, because spawning unarmed after getting the warning about ban was an active move from his side. HE decided that he wanted to continue to play without a weapon. (If he was afk, as your saying aswell, just makes it worse. People get kicked for being afk).

Didnt say that you said it, did I? As I stated, there were at least 2 other admins around.

cheers