Author Topic: Cavalry Builds  (Read 593 times)

Offline Loupen

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Commm | Comm | Communist | Commmm | Priest_of_East
Cavalry Builds
« on: April 18, 2012, 05:46:13 am »
Hello everyone, i am Comm_KUTT and i have a few chars i play on. I get boed easily so atm i have a thrower 2h hybrid, non hybrid 2h (my favorite that i do pretty well), and my 1h cav (which i am ok at). I am looking to find a new build for my thrower that will be cav.

If anyone is willing to give me a few points on builds and why they are better than the others that would be great. Other fun builds that are not cav would be useful as well.
What is appreciated?

Lancer cav builds
Xbow cav builds (i know what ur thinking... WTF IS WRONG WITH U COM), but i think its fun)
Xbow builds
other FUN builds

if you could also say what items would go along with ur build nicely that would be great as well.

Thank you in advance!  :D

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
Re: Cavalry Builds
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 10:14:17 am »
18/18 6IF 6PS 6Ath 6Rid 4Shield 1WM - all WPF in the weapon type you want to use on foot since you don't need WPF to lance (can also go 0shield 5wm if you wanna use 2slot weapon when dismounted)
best all rounder, great on foot and on horseback not much else to say.

24/15 8PS 5IF 5Ath 5Rid - again all wpf on weapon you want to use when dismounted.
good for being tanky on foot with a 2h/polearm when dismounted and doing alot of damage on a destrier or armoured horse.

for pure lance cav builds i enjoy 18/24 6PS 8Rid 3Shield and 18/21 6PS 6IF 7Rid 4Shield
for being fast, 2nd one is probably the better build since you can take 1-3 more hits each life but i like the first one more.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: Cavalry Builds
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 03:28:40 pm »
+1
other FUN builds

(click to show/hide)

Wear very light armor and play like a scavenger, picking up anything you find off of dead corpses.  I made a STF of this once and it was a blast.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345