Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 285 times)

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
Unban request
« on: April 17, 2012, 07:18:07 pm »
Im ban from crpg na 1 2 and 3 server (official server) from ganner_of_chaos, short story i did ask 5 times the admin to do something about ll adrian leeching and not doing anything and delaying aswell. They give him nothing.No warning nothing at all . At the 6 round the round of the map afther my 5 report on ll adrian. I did decide to team kill  LL adrian unforthunatly . Rigth afther my tk ganner decide to ban me without warning straigth ban for 1day as global ban. IM nicely asking to be unban from crp na2 and na3 and keep my ban on na1 cause i kinda deserve it somehow.My mistake was on crpg na 1 server at 12h50 am eastern time.

ps:I must agree i did deserve a ban but would be nice if admin start admining with fairness and be cool with everyone even if you speak a other language or you are in  a other faction.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 07:19:56 pm by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 07:22:41 pm »
No, you reported him and the THREE admins online started to watch him to see what was going on, instead of allowing us to do our jobs, you decided to rage tk him.  You have done this before and ive warned you for it.  This time you will not get off with a warning, 24 hour ban will stand.