Author Topic: EU Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN  (Read 41659 times)

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
Re: EU Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN
« Reply #330 on: April 25, 2011, 12:47:02 pm »
Sigh...
If a clanless noob doesn't understand the warnings in english he should go and read the rules in english.(Thanks to Bredeus for this logical suggestion.)

Lansamur,you didn't get the point....
I am not talking about The Turks clan.I am talking about turks,germans,russians,swedes,poles,spaniards ...
I think cRPG community has enough admins to kick/ban tkers,leechers or switch banner balance and enable/disable polls.
I simply say that : If you are looking for new admins to do those stuff above , you should look for some that knows how to speak : turkish,german,russian,swedish,polish,spanish etc...They could help non-english speaker people  with their problems due to the game and maintain order to all sociaty imo.
That is my personal opinion you can agree or disagree of course.
I just wanted to tell you my reasons of support.

Note to reyiz:There was no such a rule as "You cannot jack your sword off in front of an admin" in those events.
Note to Templars:Go spam in Jerusalem...

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #331 on: April 25, 2011, 01:00:27 pm »
I just realized a funny fact .
If a person gives only +1 you ask them to show reasons.
If a person shows reasons you start to troll and flame.

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 25, 2011, 01:20:50 pm »
Hello it's me; the little voice in your head that you hear whenever you read something
But really :')
Soon my exams will be over, which gives me about 3 months spare
I'd like to be an admin because sometimes I notice when I'm on no admins are present so maybe I play at times when the admins are busy? And hiring another admin who comes on at the same time as others is a little pointless IMO ;)
On a side note: When the last admin leaves a server PLEASE re-enable kick polls. It's very annoying
Anyway, I understand the rules and I'm not quick to anger. So no threads in the admin aboose section ;)
Admitedly I'd need a bit of a walk through on what penalities are given for different offences, but I'm sure everyone would need that explained
I'm often on IRC which is a good thing because I can get other admins advive quickly on a matter
I'm a native english speaker (from England) and don't speak any other languages unfortunatly but most cRPG players have a rudimentary grasp of English so it shouldn't be a problem :)
That's all really
Thanks
-Rich

EDIT: And I don't agree with all this clan rivalry. Whatever clan they want to belong to they're still other players and flaming them for, what is honestly, just pixels on your screen is a bit pointless :P
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 01:22:17 pm by LordRichrich »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #333 on: April 25, 2011, 01:53:49 pm »
I'm sure there's enough admin positions to have one of every majority native language catered to on Eu servers. Sometimes you'll see 2-3 admins on then somedays you'll have like 10 admins on kicking eachother and fake banning eachother.. So many admins! It's like all of a sudden some rabbits were given steroids and got to it and produced lots of little admins.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 01:54:52 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline caki

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Diplomat of The Turks'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_caki, Kapikulu_caki_pokemon, Kapikulu_caki_cavcav, Kebapci_Abuzittin_Usta
  • IRC nick: cakican
« Reply #334 on: April 25, 2011, 03:02:01 pm »
Evet! (see i speak turk)
you're making progress dude. Keep studying  :P

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #335 on: April 25, 2011, 03:43:50 pm »
I want a Turkish speaking admin too, whether it is Abay or someone else. Since some turkish players have difficulties in english, as you can see at the events:) because some of them dont even understand the rules. Someone should clearly tell them what to do or not to.

+1 from me to Abay because he is the only one wanting to be an admin.
Also +1 to Nebun for same reason.
And -1 to Noctivagant, I am sorry, you already said that you are hated by community especially by the major part of the turkish people.

I'm disliked by Turks because I warned them harshly about their "racism" crap. I'm not gonna hold back or shut my mouth because of your nationality. The admin you are suggesting is not fluent in English, he doesn't even get sarcasm and I doubt if he even understands the rules.

I remind you that he have tried to get DaveUKR banned because Dave said "This map is shit" I believe if he had power back then he'd abuse it because of his personal vendetta against Dave.
If I wanted to abuse the power he'd be at least muted for the insults, but I didn't even give a damn. For your information I was sarcastic and I'm not hated by other clans and never had a punishment (mute, ban etc) Turkish community likes to enjoy giving me minus one in awesome bar, because I spoke honestly. Plus if I wrote down a list of the Kapikulu punishments for their wrong behavior in community and in game I believe I have to make a wall of text here.

I'd also like to remind you that this community is not run by Turks. You guys dislike me or not give me -1 or +1 doesn't effect the judgement of admins.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 25, 2011, 05:09:53 pm »
+1 nocti  experienced player, decent guy, not biast and would judge fairly imo. Frankly if all the turks were licking his ass and recommending him i wouldnt be inclined to support him. Becuase if you arent biast in your judgement to your countrymen , you are highly unlikely to be biast to anyone else.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #337 on: April 25, 2011, 11:23:27 pm »
+1 to Nocti, he's a well respected members of the community (among olders) since very long time, he is convinced of his ideas and shows some mature behaviour.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 26, 2011, 11:11:43 am »
Definite, absolute, doubtless +1 to Noc.

We need admins who can filter out the shallow crap and get to business as directly as possible. Noc has demonstrated this on more than one occasion, both in forum  in-game matters.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 26, 2011, 11:17:11 am »
+1 noc

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #340 on: April 26, 2011, 11:20:38 am »
-1 to Nocti.

He is one of the rare members of the old guard who hasn't gone assholish yet and i don't want to see him going there. Power corrupts people.  :twisted:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 26, 2011, 11:23:53 am »
-1 to Nocti.

He is one of the rare members of the old guard who hasn't gone assholish yet and i don't want to see him going there. Power corrupts people.  :twisted:

Don't worry, we'll keep him on a leash before any of that happens.  :lol:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline v/onMega

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 67
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bearzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_vMega
« Reply #342 on: April 26, 2011, 12:20:45 pm »
Id like to be an admin for the simple reason that there is plenty of Battleadmins but rarely any Siegeadmins.

I call em that way bcoz of the servers you ll mostly find them on.

Its a fact that all my mates from the HRE faction (including me) like playing Siege quite often but dont have any admin support / have to ask for it via IRC.

Therefor I apply as an admin, been playing this mod for 7 months, speak german, english and polish fluently, broken spanish, i am online around 3 hours ingame during the week, a lot more on weekends, all mostly on siege servers.

Would be pleased to get a chance.

See you all on the servers... ;-).

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 01:23:33 pm by v/onMega »

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 26, 2011, 01:41:42 pm »
-1 to Nocti.

You mean, he's an HA and he's not assholish ??? I wonder how this is possible.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #344 on: April 26, 2011, 01:50:38 pm »
You mean, he's an HA and he's not assholish ??? I wonder how this is possible.

I said he wasn't an asshole but that doesn't mean he isn't an annoying horse-cock-loving-son-of-a-bitch.  :twisted:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.