Author Topic: EU Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN  (Read 39001 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: EU Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN
« Reply #465 on: July 28, 2011, 03:08:10 am »
A definite -1 to Grey.

I've seen some stuff from you in the past that doesn't exactly advocate mental stability.

To address all your references; anyone can kiss ass long enough and become a server admin on smaller servers.  I am not impressed the least. And neither should anyone - you are judged by what we see from you not what you allegedly claim. And currently what we see is a person who wants us to overlook his history of bans by making up some bogus references.  Plus, admining the cRPG servers is a really, really big step above admining some persistent world server.

I remember also, in the old forums you were caught up in a lot of the negativity and conflicts. My memory is long, I don't forget first impressions.

Normally I don't care about applications, but this thread itself is interesting to follow. From time to time applications like these pop up and two things can happen. I laugh, or my jaw drops in astonishment.

I'm sorry if you are offended by this post, but I do not think I would ever want someone like you administering the servers. In fact, I would take Wookimonsta over you in a heart beat.

Looking forward to your response.

When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #466 on: July 28, 2011, 11:42:12 am »
I've seen some stuff from you in the past that doesn't exactly advocate mental stability.

....? Im impressed that your jedi mind powers are so great you can see into others minds over the internet.

To address all your references; anyone can kiss ass long enough and become a server admin on smaller servers. 

Read reff's again, this time take the information in: WOT WORLDWIDE my friend. RELIC WORLDWIDE my friend. Fragmasters my friend. Get a clue. My nose has never been brown mate, but good call on confirming my point on heresay evidence powering this community's opinions....and what's that? Did you go check? No, since THQ tell me they have had ZERO tickets submitted asking about my being on the reviewteam....I didn't bother to ask anyone else, but let me know when you think or act BEFORE typing inane shit here, I'll get back on it.

- you are judged by what we see from you not what you allegedly claim.

Then I'm devinitly the best man for the job: Wait, what's that, you've never seen my conflict management? You've not spend any time playing/talking to me? Yeah you MUST have observed me for years, so sorry...

Plus, admining the cRPG servers is a really, really big step above admining some persistent world server.

Don't see this myself: PW RP has very much more difficult rules set to observe and enforce, rather than the basic ruleset in crpg which is flaunted often and hard. And that's just PW.....But wait, yeah, you MUST know more about it than me....sorry...

I remember also, in the old forums you were caught up in a lot of the negativity and conflicts. My memory is long, I don't forget first impressions.

Conflicts? Yeah where I refused to be railroaded by admin's not bothering to see the crux of the issue, and not bothering to question "Who is right or wrong?" just going with "Well, this guy complained first, so he MUST be in the wrong." Heresay and bullshit filtering up the hedgemony of crpg didnt help me either since I refuse to brownnose.

Negativity originally generated from MY part without provocation? None.

And, as we all know, NOONE has EVER jumped to comclusion on first meeting someone and been proved wrong , right?....

I'm sorry if you are offended by this post, but I do not think I would ever want someone like you administering the servers. In fact, I would take Wookimonsta over you in a heart beat.

You wouldn't know how to offend me son.
Wookie tho, you seem to be insulting him for no reason here....

Looking forward to your response.

Idd. When you have bothered to READ: This means take the information IN, btw, not just type responses that ultimately seem non sequitor, I'll consider a serious response.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 11:43:45 am by Grey »
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Chasey

• Tournament Champion
  • Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Chase
« Reply #467 on: July 28, 2011, 02:32:01 pm »
pick me  :!:
I like to fart on cold windows and lick the condensation :D

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #468 on: July 28, 2011, 02:36:19 pm »
Hello!

I am responsible.

BlueKnight
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Skyrim UI

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: July 28, 2011, 02:36:47 pm »
I would like to be a Game Admin. I always want to be fair player, I am not using any bugs, I have 0% of warning on forums and didn't have any ban on EU/NA servers.

I respect server rules and generally, I know few of "not-written" rules set by either admins or players in-game, such as:

If you destroy your enemy's ladder to unreachable place, people in unreachable place AREN'T forced to get off and can sit there to the draw, if they want.

Or:

If someone can beat you easly, it doesn't mean that he has hacks - actually, there aren't any hacks/cheats to multiplayer in Warband. So stop spamming chat.

I think that's all for now. Probably you are not even going to give me a try, but it's always good to check it, maybe that will be my lucky post...?
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #470 on: July 28, 2011, 03:09:32 pm »
-1 to Grey.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 28, 2011, 03:25:18 pm »
-1 to Grey, my memory is not that short.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 28, 2011, 05:25:06 pm »
+3
Ya sure I would apply for game admin. Im well liked in the community, (I hope  :?) have never really caused any large arguments, problems, shitstorms etc. Played long enough to know the server rules in and out, and best of all Im not very prone to rage. English speaking.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 28, 2011, 05:31:22 pm »
+1
Played long enough to know the server rules in and out

Except throwing axes at me for no apparant reason at all other than "Dance siiem, dance"

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #474 on: July 28, 2011, 05:34:48 pm »
+2
Except throwing axes at me for no apparant reason at all other than "Dance siiem, dance"

Seems a valid reason to me :D
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: July 28, 2011, 11:39:05 pm »
Wow i remember when this was only a few pages of which i posted on, but now 32....damn.

And i agree with Bjord, past-experience helps, but its what people see of you in game, your attitude and maturity to situations. You may be the 'best player' of cRPG but this doesn't affect your admin chances. If your this miraculous 'best player' you could turn out to be an arrogant, cocky kid who may be awesome but doesn't deserve the reponsibility.

Admins vary in age, maturity and thier decisions, some admins will let things go whilst others will punish people for the same thing. However how you are seen in-game should be a huge factor in the decision to promote you to the responsibility of admin.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #476 on: July 29, 2011, 03:05:08 am »
+1 to grey

(click to show/hide)
Turtles

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #477 on: August 03, 2011, 08:58:03 pm »
+1 muffin.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 08, 2011, 07:38:20 pm »
+1
Without the intention to spam, as I referred already to cmp, there a urgent need to get new admins, specially at this time, Summer vacations, strategus on it's peak, etc.

It's not the first neither the last time I see people leeching with no problem on EU servers, even battle ones, with POLLS turned off, for several hours straight with no prejudice.

Please take some time to re-thing about this situation, cause it's getting unbearable (battle it's becoming a siege slowly).

There are a lot of good applicants to it (even me, vouched by 0 players   :oops:), which are very active in-game, and could help on this so loved by all mod.

Thank you for your time, best regards.

Hate to repeat myself like this, but this is needed to take into account really urgently, specially during summer vacation time.

The fact is we have with luck 4 active admins tops in battle servers during the day almost never being more than one at the same time. I'm not even going to mention Siege servers which are admin free 24/7 (or almost), completely chaotic. I

I know by personal experience how hard it is to administrate high populated servers, and I can imagine this way how admins feel lately on servers with 120 people on.

Is also to be noted the lack of forum admins/mods as-well.

There are several serious applicants fit for the job around this thread, and not only here.

I even applied myself to any job you might find fit in order to help the community, being it forum related, or game related (p.e. I play a lot on Siege Servers as-well), taking in account my experience as stated in my application, and my activity on this mod (as stated in steam playtime: 61.3 hrs / 1023.6 hrs)

I know cmp is away for a bit and he's the one in charge of this matter, but an action has to be taken fast.

Please take this post seriously and avoid unnecessary trolling or bashing in such an important matter.

Best regards,
Kaldrborn

« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:43:40 pm by karasu »

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #479 on: August 08, 2011, 09:35:52 pm »
Ya sure I would apply for game admin. Im well liked in the community, (I hope  :?) have never really caused any large arguments, problems, shitstorms etc. Played long enough to know the server rules in and out, and best of all Im not very prone to rage. English speaking.
+1