Author Topic: Boxxy's Army  (Read 29003 times)

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
Re: Boxxy's Army
« Reply #195 on: April 29, 2012, 11:27:10 pm »
When I found out Boxxy was married I decided that we must elimnate the threat.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 30, 2012, 05:06:11 am »
Oh shit, this is real. LOL

Lots of friends in here, but unfortunately I can't support it because I think crpg has enough troll clans that have nothing to do with crpg immersion. If we had more roleplaying clans or roleplaying characters, the over all crpg community probably wouldn't be as invested with trolls and ill-mannered sociopaths. I'm not saying anyone in here is one, but encouraging silly clans only encourages more trolling and more rude behavior. One of my friends was thinking about quitting because of how bad the community can be. After all, we don't get online on a roleplaying game to play entirely alone. The community is as important as the gameplay and if you can get that many people to support some random girl then why not get that many people to support a better crpg community instead? Waste of popularity/power IMO.

Imagine if from this list you made 5 new roleplaying clans in crpg. A faction of holy knights, unholy knights, robin hoodlums, pirates, assassins, etc. That would be a good 25 people who make the game slightly more enjoyable for everyone else, even if they don't mean to. Their insults, if role-played, wouldn't be insulting or offensive lol, they would be entertaining. You would have players with objectives, not just running out as unorganized mobs. Idk, just seeing a clash between unholy knights and holy knights would be awesome. Then seeing the thieving robin hoodlums snipe them while they were distracted, and then the assassins come up and kill the robin hoodlums. Those would be interesting rounds for most players, even if they aren't in the clans. Maybe it's time for some of us to grow out of troll phase and have mutual fun with other players. It is much more rewarding that being a troll. Or at least I would hope so.

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #197 on: April 30, 2012, 12:40:11 pm »
LOVEEEE

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 30, 2012, 05:24:28 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 30, 2012, 07:16:55 pm »

Lots of friends in here, but unfortunately I can't support it because I think crpg has enough troll clans that have nothing to do with crpg immersion. If we had more roleplaying clans or roleplaying characters, the over all crpg community probably wouldn't be as invested with trolls and ill-mannered sociopaths. I'm not saying anyone in here is one, but encouraging silly clans only encourages more trolling and more rude behavior. One of my friends was thinking about quitting because of how bad the community can be. After all, we don't get online on a roleplaying game to play entirely alone. The community is as important as the gameplay and if you can get that many people to support some random girl then why not get that many people to support a better crpg community instead? Waste of popularity/power IMO.

Imagine if from this list you made 5 new roleplaying clans in crpg. A faction of holy knights, unholy knights, robin hoodlums, pirates, assassins, etc. That would be a good 25 people who make the game slightly more enjoyable for everyone else, even if they don't mean to. Their insults, if role-played, wouldn't be insulting or offensive lol, they would be entertaining. You would have players with objectives, not just running out as unorganized mobs. Idk, just seeing a clash between unholy knights and holy knights would be awesome. Then seeing the thieving robin hoodlums snipe them while they were distracted, and then the assassins come up and kill the robin hoodlums. Those would be interesting rounds for most players, even if they aren't in the clans. Maybe it's time for some of us to grow out of troll phase and have mutual fun with other players. It is much more rewarding that being a troll. Or at least I would hope so.
Boxxy Army Roleplays as the Holy Boxxy Army. LOOOOOVE ♥

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
« Reply #200 on: May 01, 2012, 03:54:26 am »

random boxxy pic:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 04:08:40 am by PieParadox »

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #201 on: May 01, 2012, 07:10:31 am »
She might be old hag, married and shit, but still most of you would do her in a blink of an eye  :mrgreen:

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #202 on: May 01, 2012, 01:25:12 pm »
She might be old hag, married and shit, but still most of you would do her in a blink of an eye  :mrgreen:

not after seeing tavuks avatar
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #203 on: May 01, 2012, 04:26:45 pm »
not after seeing tavuks avatar

give her some time to put make up on and voila, fapulatory guaranteed

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 02, 2012, 01:35:55 am »
BOXXY IS LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE 

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #205 on: May 02, 2012, 01:38:48 am »
Tears did you finally get so tired of crpg forums that you are attempting to destroy them with...this? :P

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 02, 2012, 01:41:28 am »
Tears did you finally get so tired of crpg forums that you are attempting to destroy them with...this? :P
Go kill your self you fucking Commie

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #207 on: May 02, 2012, 01:48:37 am »
Go kill your self you fucking Commie

Rude and inappropriate sir, you do not share Boxxeys love the way it was intended as is shown in this here post. If you are having social problems I suggest seeing a therapist or is it a shrink. Either way get counseling so you may one day find love and not be such a pest.
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 02, 2012, 01:55:08 am »
Rude and inappropriate sir, you do not share Boxxeys love the way it was intended as is shown in this here post. If you are having social problems I suggest seeing a therapist or is it a shrink. Either way get counseling so you may one day find love and not be such a pest.
BOXXY LOVES SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
« Reply #209 on: May 02, 2012, 02:37:08 am »

truly spaniard is a poet who transcends our mortal realm and walks among those of boxxy love