Author Topic: [Unban] Jezzus  (Read 252 times)

Offline RatOnCrack

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jezzus
  • IRC nick: Jezzus
[Unban] Jezzus
« on: April 15, 2012, 06:04:37 pm »
Hey, i read a ban post here: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,30131.0.html
I just wanted to clear things up because i dint know someone wanted to have me banned until now and i dint have a chance to express myself.
I said the word my old friendot not as a homosexual but i was calling someone a my old friendot for having team wounded me. I have nothing against gays, seriously even if its not what god created us for i still don't have anything against gays. I really wanted to insult the guy not insult the gays in general although i see that it is pretty much what i did in the end. I'm sorry for any homosexuals in this game that i might have insulted. If i wanted to insult the gays i would have insulted the gays, when someone calls someone else a my old friendot they never mean it literally (almost).
Anyways I just wanted to explain to everyone that I'm not homophobic and I completely understand if the ban is not lifted.

By the way Nyalan (if you are reading this), having the word Jew in my name isn't a bad thing. A Jew is someone who is Jewish and if you say that being Jewish is bad then you are discriminating, not me.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: [Unban] Jezzus
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 06:22:01 pm »
Screenshots show otherwise. There is a difference between a curse and personal attacks. Hateful speech towards others is not acceptable.

Request denied.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login