Author Topic: hospitaller_spaniard  (Read 357 times)

Offline Achelous

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Riebs.
    • View Profile
hospitaller_spaniard
« on: April 15, 2012, 01:45:48 am »
so i join siege enjoying myself, and i get a x5 this TERMINATOR guy opens the gate intentionally. i complain instantly to the gm using regular chat because im not to fond of ratting on people and wasnt familiar using "i" admin chat. So i rage and yell WHO IS THE FUCKING ADMIN ON! and he says a lil something in pink text  "Me" i tell him that TERMINATOR is opening gates while defending and while this goes on another griefer "Fugazi" starts choping my face in half while im talking to admin. So i start pounding my face on the M key twice because thats how many tw's it took for him to stop , so he reminds me to use I chat. He simply does nothing but ask the griefer if he warned him before as thought he wasnt sure of himself? like really No warnings No kicks. ABSOLUTE worst admin i've ever seen !!! usually you see the "Show names cheat" cuz they distinguish the teamwounder this guy didnt even do nothing

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
Re: hospitaller_spaniard
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 04:27:02 am »
This Thread is for ban/unban only. Go to http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/board,70.0.html if you are reporting admin feed back. I will look into what you said.

Locking thread now.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:28:03 am by Shadowren »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Away with you, vile beggar.