15 (10.2%)
Okay, through you miss the target
9 (6.1%)
Pretty good
66 (44.9%)
HOLYSHIT Y U BANN ME bundle of sticks
39 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 146

Author Topic: [NA] Muki  (Read 27763 times)

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
Re: [NA] Muki
« Reply #225 on: July 02, 2013, 11:00:27 pm »
+1
I see it but cant add to it? maybe to low forum level because im a noob
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #226 on: July 03, 2013, 07:37:26 am »
+1
Miley, I wasn't there during this incident but I've witnessed many players on both teams getting frustrated at you for "throwing the round" by doing things like this. Whether you are purposely trolling or that's just your playstyle, it is close enough to leeching and delaying that it bothers a large portion of the playerbase. Please consider this.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 03, 2013, 08:12:07 pm »
Miley, I wasn't there during this incident but I've witnessed many players on both teams getting frustrated at you for "throwing the round" by doing things like this. Whether you are purposely trolling or that's just your playstyle, it is close enough to leeching and delaying that it bothers a large portion of the playerbase. Please consider this.

I never "throw the round" in a way that's against the rules. It's always punching or some other form that IS fighting. I don't give .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of a **** how many players I bother. Please consider this. I did not break the rules. I wasn't the last player either, since you seem to think you know what happened.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #228 on: July 05, 2013, 09:41:08 am »
+1
Sorry if it came off sounding that way. I was just trying to shed light on muki's actions. If you are almost breaking the rules but not quite and an admin asks you to cut it out, don't assume that they have a grudge against you. I know that you are a skilled CRPG player capable of clutching rounds near the end. I also know that muki is a very neutral admin who doesn't play favorites or throw their power around for no reason. I will never know what exactly happened, even with server logs.

Hope you are treated fairly in the future.  :(

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #229 on: July 06, 2013, 12:33:53 am »
It was like 6v1, and she went and killed a horse so 04 couldn't get it if he got dehorsed. Muki wanted her to go and kill 04, but because Miley didn't live up to Muki's expectations Muki banned her for 1hour.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #230 on: July 06, 2013, 12:45:47 am »
+1

Pretty much but then again Miley/Allers always are looking for different ways to stir the pot and everyone knows it.  Whether it is broruling or prolonging rounds for no reason. 

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 10, 2013, 07:21:40 am »
Muki is one of the worst admins for everyone reading this to know. This wannabe-Japanese has admin abused several times and has apologized for it to me twice.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #232 on: July 11, 2013, 11:28:02 pm »
+3
Muki is one of the worst admins for everyone reading this to know. This wannabe-JapanesePERSON has admin abused several times and has apologized for it to me twice.

Don't belittle people for embracing cultures outside their own lineage.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #233 on: July 12, 2013, 01:01:36 am »
+2
This wannabe-Japanese has admin abused several times and has apologized for it to me twice.

I'm not too sure what you have against asian cultures (specificity the japanese culture), and why you keep assuming am not from asia.

Yes I have "abused" my admin by spamming pink text, but as most of the Na admins know you and allers are always looking for ways to walk on the border of the rules.

I have apologized for the other incidents since they were choices made within my early days of my adminship were I had little to no experience on ruling out the rule sets back then, but I will not apologize for this third incident due to you're well known history of border line delaying/brocoding/leeching. Not to mention the hilarious chat abuse you and allers tried to do, to demoralize me in the server.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 03:31:58 am by Muki »

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 13, 2013, 08:25:41 pm »
You need to learn English (LOL specificity). Did I say I had anything against Asian cultures? No. Did I say you weren't Asian...? I don't even know where you're pulling this stuff out of (tu culo por supuesto, como toda la mierda que dices). I said you WISH YOU WERE JAPANESE. And no, the second time was not during your "early days of adminship." And this third time, WHILE YOU SAY IT'S BORDERLINE, BORDERLINE STILL DOES NOT MEAN I WAS IN THE WRONG--YOU WERE. I can be as borderline as I want, just as long as I don't cross that border. You're so dumb.

What does demoralizing you on the server have to do with anything? You probably didn't understand half of it. And it wasn't breaking the rules. Just because you're an admin doesn't mean I can't insult you just like any other player.

Don't belittle people for embracing cultures outside their own lineage.

Cause you're in the same boat as Muki >___________________<
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 08:39:30 pm by Miley »

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #235 on: July 16, 2013, 02:04:03 pm »
+2
What does demoralizing you on the server have to do with anything?
I think he might be talking about your personal insults.  You can demoralize people by talking about the way they play or their actual play style.  I do that all the time in a non serious manner.  But you and Allers have a way of making it as personal as you can.  Basically just being a total ass.

You probably didn't understand half of it.
Here is a GREAT example of you being a total ass.

And it wasn't breaking the rules. Just because you're an admin doesn't mean I can't insult you just like any other player.
Constant personal attacks are frowned upon against any player.

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline OssumPawesome

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 15, 2013, 02:13:25 pm »
Muki best Muki NA

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #237 on: August 20, 2013, 12:20:01 am »
In the future instead of banning a bunch of people for having similar names, you can check the logs and do a ctrl+f search for the words you saw lilly say in the ban request's screenshots and find the key there.

Just saying, I would be mighty pissed if I was banned simply because my name was similar to someone else who did something banworthy.

I know from when I was an admin that its not even hard to check, like at all.

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #238 on: August 20, 2013, 12:42:00 am »
+1
In the future instead of banning a bunch of people for having similar names, you can check the logs and do a ctrl+f search for the words you saw lilly say in the ban request's screenshots and find the key there.

Just saying, I would be mighty pissed if I was banned simply because my name was similar to someone else who did something banworthy.

I know from when I was an admin that its not even hard to check, like at all.
The logs were not uploaded when I made the ban they just got uploaded  30 mins ago

The problem with the lilly case is there is about 7 different keys/accounts with a alt named lilly_lefluer some are still in existent other are deleted. Not to mention if the lilly's were all on at the same time and this had to be handled in game it causes more problems

So I follow my colleague advice about how to handle this case if it did happen to appear
Also, in my experience, if they are doing it to get around bans (ie one person misbehaves and you dont know which one did it) ban them all :D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 12:45:17 am by Muki »

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #239 on: August 20, 2013, 03:44:42 am »
+1
The logs were not uploaded when I made the ban they just got uploaded  30 mins ago

The problem with the lilly case is there is about 7 different keys/accounts with a alt named lilly_lefluer some are still in existent other are deleted. Not to mention if the lilly's were all on at the same time and this had to be handled in game it causes more problems

So I follow my colleague advice about how to handle this case if it did happen to appear

I agree with you when you say if they were all on at the same time and it had to be handled in game that it would be an issue, but from what I know they weren't all online and this wasn't handled in game.

Perhaps in a case like this you should simply wait for the logs, it shouldn't matter if their ban has to wait a few days.. they are still getting banned. I think everyone would rather a bit later of a ban then to ban 7 players who weren't all even online. Unless they are actually doing it to avoid a ban, as Ganner said, like all being on at the same time. I don't find his advice relevant as one of the lilly's you banned didn't even have the _ shown in the screenshots, you got a bit overzealous.

Don't get me wrong, I think you are a great admin Muki, this is more constructive criticism than anything else. You should be a bit more considerate to the players who got banned that weren't even online or involved.

I just think next time you should wait for the logs, but this is of course simply my opinion.

Do as you like, Muki. :)

Also consider the possibilities a precedent like this could entail. If I joined the server with the name CyranuIe and started tking people, would you ban both me and Cyranule simply because our names are similar? Would you tell him he had to change his name to avoid getting banned when CyranuIe breaks the rules like you did to one of the Lillys?

Its a dangerous road, alls im sayin.

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.