15 (10.2%)
Okay, through you miss the target
9 (6.1%)
Pretty good
66 (44.9%)
HOLYSHIT Y U BANN ME bundle of sticks
39 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 146

Author Topic: [NA] Muki  (Read 26503 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: [NA] Muki
« Reply #210 on: June 21, 2013, 10:46:22 pm »
New artwork!

Got a request from (Gran)Pappy so here the result.
Had helped from my friend Moon (Shingetsu)
(click to show/hide)

Damn good artwork as usual, Muki. I don't think I'll ever stop dick-riding your artistic ability.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2013, 09:24:13 pm »
This idiot told me to go fight the enemy or I will be counted as leeching. (I was on Courser with my bow and arrows.) I said, "K idiot." I got off my horse and dropped my bow and started killing my horse so that 04, the last player on the other team couldn't use it (Horse archer), and I was banned for an hour.

Wow Muki you really are a bad admin aren't you. I saw someone the other day get banned by you FOR FIVE MINUTES FOR TEAM KILLING AT THE BEGINNING OF ROUND. This was BLATANT admin abuse by you.

EDIT: You cannot ban me for leeching because I clearly wasn't. You cannot ban me for "not fighting the enemy" because I was killing my horse so 04 could not use it. Then I was going to go melee 04, but you did not wait to see what was going to happen. This was a wrong call Muki, and you've done it before where you admitted you were wrong to me (look at beginning of thread). And there was another second time where you told me to do something in game, and then I proved you wrong and you left me alone. This would be the third offense, Muki, where you were wrong with me.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:00:19 pm by Miley »

Offline srellA

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 02, 2013, 09:38:56 pm »
+1
When admins know theyre in the wrong they choose to ignore it instead of confronting the problem thats why this idiot just +1ed you and didn't even give a response or aynthing  :arrow:

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #213 on: July 02, 2013, 09:46:57 pm »
+1
I am witness, Miley is completely right. Admin abuse imo
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #214 on: July 02, 2013, 09:56:36 pm »
+1
This idiot told me to go fight the enemy or I will be counted as leeching. (I was on Courser with my bow and arrows.) I said, "K idiot." I got off my horse and dropped my bow and started killing my horse so that 04, the last player on the other team couldn't use it (Horse archer), and I was banned for an hour.

Wow Muki you really are a bad admin aren't you. I saw someone the other day get banned by you FOR FIVE MINUTES FOR TEAM KILLING AT THE BEGINNING OF ROUND. This was BLATANT admin abuse by you.

Yes you ran off with your horse to the other side of the map to regroup with an afk shielder who had just return than got warned to re-engage the last member of the enemy team, you decided to respond to the warning with "K-idiot" dropping your bow which still had ammo, and to preceded to kill your horse. The logic with killing you're horse makes sense, what makes no sense is your action before the warning, why would you run to the other side of the map and not help your team dehorse 04 (aka Allers).

The 5min ban was due to what happen last map with the last two players decided to "hug" it out and caused a draw so both of them received a timeout

« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:32:56 pm by Muki »

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 02, 2013, 09:59:50 pm »
Yes you ran off with your horse to the other side of the map to regroup with an afk shielder who had just return than got warned to re-engage the last member of the enemy team, you decided to respond to the warning with "K-idiot" dropping your bow which still had ammo, and to preceded to kill your horse. The logic with killing you're horse makes sense, what makes no sense is your action before the warning, why would you run to the other side of the map and not help your team dehorse 04.

The 5min ban was due to what happen last map with the last two players decided to "hug" it out and caused a draw so both of them received a timeout

Read my whole comment I edited it. I was finding a safe place to kill the horse so I wouldn't get shot, and I was regrouping with the shielder. Nothing against the rules there. I chose that I was going to melee instead of shoot.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 02, 2013, 10:11:14 pm »
+2
Miley I cannot know when your going to re-edit your post(s).

Not contributing is leeching. You are known to refuse to kill the last member of the enemy team to even to go as far to allow yourself to be killed by them. Aristeia was another admin on the server during your case  he/she(don't know his/her gender) agreed with the ban, I even went as far to asking other admins on actions to take before the warning incase anything happened outside of my experience.

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 02, 2013, 10:15:20 pm »
Miley I cannot know when your going to re-edit your post(s).

Not contributing is leeching. You are known to refuse to kill the last member of the enemy team to even to go as far to allow yourself to be killed by them. Aristeia was another admin on the server during your case  he/she(don't know his/her gender) agreed with the ban, I even went as far to asking other admins on actions to take before the warning incase anything happened outside of my experience.

You didn't answer my edit. And wow, in that amount of time you were probably able to ask half an admin for advice. Aristeia hasn't been on in months, I don't expect Aristeia to know what she's talking about. But this honestly 100% WAS ADMIN ABUSE. For the third time by you against me Muki. I don't even care about the 1 hour ban. I care that there are admins like you who are wrong in their judgement and knowledge of the rules. You're wrong, and this is the third time.

I know what I did was wrong, and I'm always looking to improve.
And with the information Miley gave I know how to handle the situation without bring more harm to the community

2. Prob have screenshot but I don't want to look for it cause I have over 8k.

3. Here.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:19:12 pm by Miley »

Offline Panoply

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Aristeia, Panoply, Pistachio
« Reply #218 on: July 02, 2013, 10:19:18 pm »
+1
I had just joined the server, but Miley clearly had a truce with 04 and left his poor unhorsed comrades to chase 04. The stage was set for manly single combat between two horse archers but Miley, a known communist sympathizer, instead opted to cavort around and admire the scenery. When Muki, the patron saint of justice and a very passable post-op transexual, instructed her to cease her pacifistic tomfoolery, Miley defiantly threw down her bow and clubbed her faithful God-fearing American pony. It seemed to my humble eyeballs that Miley planned to ruthfully accost the enhorsed 04 with a club, substituting genuine wholesome murderous intent with feigned patriotism and halfhearted pussyfooting, like a man who joins the National Guard to dodge the draft. Luckily, our very vigiliant vaginoplastied Muki saw through this devious neocommunist ruse and sentenced Miley to an entire hour of c-RPG rehab, after which Miley will have no doubt learned her lesson. However, were it I who had taken administrative initiative, I would have  sentenced Miley to only 59 minutes and then elected her as President of these United States of America.

For that extra minute, Muki, I name thee badmin.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 02, 2013, 10:24:32 pm »
I don't even know why you're admin you've been AFK for like a year and months. Just because I didn't play to the best that you guys expect which is shooting, doesn't give you the right to ban me for choosing to melee instead.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 02, 2013, 10:25:57 pm »
I don't even know why you're admin you've been AFK for like a year and months. Just because I didn't play to the best that you guys expect which is shooting, doesn't give you the right to ban me for choosing to melee instead.

If you wish to push this to another level we can attempt to bring in the current Head NA Admin

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 02, 2013, 10:26:50 pm »

If you wish to push this to another level we can attempt to bring in the current Head NA Admin

Why don't you just admit you were wrong for the third time? Ban's over anyways. The head admin wouldn't have been there anyways, and they'll take your word over mine. It'd be biased.

You still neglected to pinpoint the precise action that made you seem like you needed to ban.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:33:41 pm by Miley »

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #222 on: July 02, 2013, 10:50:57 pm »
+1
Why don't you just admit you were wrong for the third time? Ban's over anyways. The head admin wouldn't have been there anyways, and they'll take your word over mine. It'd be biased.

You still neglected to pinpoint the precise action that made you seem like you needed to ban.
If I knew how to +1 you'd be getting tons of renown for these righteous posts.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #223 on: July 02, 2013, 10:53:03 pm »
Muki how much do you charge for forum profile pictures in cRPG gold?
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 02, 2013, 10:53:41 pm »
If I knew how to +1 you'd be getting tons of renown for these righteous posts.

AT THE TOP RIGHT