15 (10.2%)
Okay, through you miss the target
9 (6.1%)
Pretty good
66 (44.9%)
HOLYSHIT Y U BANN ME bundle of sticks
39 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 146

Author Topic: [NA] Muki  (Read 27798 times)

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Muki
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2012, 01:34:30 am »
The other day Muki banned my friend for 5 hours because she lost connection during the game and rejoined. She had no history of being banned. She was doing absolutely nothing wrong. No warning, no explanation, no nothing. Muki just felt she deserved a 5 hour ban for losing connection in a game and rejoining. I spoke to the devs about the incident and one of them clearly states that what my friend did is not a bannable offense especially if it was the first time. If done repetitively, then yes a ban could be issued. However that was not the case, and Muki lacked the responsibility to warn her, or even ask her why she left and rejoined the game in the first place. He just instantly issued the "5" hour ban.

I will also add that this was after he attempted to insulted both me and my friend by calling us virgins. We did not provoke this behavior, nor did we retaliate with insults of our own. We had been playing with Muki that night for over an hour and not once did either of us do anything wrong. I believe there was no justification for a 5 hour ban and Muki has abused his administrative privileges.

Although I can not confirm this, apparently people in the game convinced Muki that what he did was wrong and he lifted the ban. However, this does not excuse his unjustified behavior.

Again, I'm not sure what provoked this behavior. The only thing that I have ever done to him that might spark ill-feelings is kick him out of a previous clan of mine. Which was decided upon by the clan, and not just myself. This was months ago. Other than that, I'm not sure why he chooses to insult me or my friends or abuse his administrative privileges to harass us.

If you, Muki, did realize that you had made a mistake and unbanned my friend, I think it would be appropriate to apologize to her. She has been very concerned when playing while you are online ever since then.

If you still have hard feelings about being removed from RL or not quickly enough being accepted into Hyrule, I would ask that you set whatever ill-feelings you have aside and move on. Personally, I want nothing to do with you and I do not wish for any further insults/bans directed towards me or my friends. Thank you.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2012, 01:38:42 am »
Sorry It was 5am in the morning I had no sleep, wasn't too sure if your friend was banned before (I go by CD-Key which shows after the ban) It was spotted by Fallen_Vaso saying your friend spawned twice, do hope we don't get this misunderstanding again.

If you feel uncomfortable (due to our past clan history) with me handling ban/kick/mute request about your friends,  I will redirect any of the requests to another admin.

And Yes I will Apologize for my mistake, through I do not know her Forum name to send an PM at the time of the ban.

If your friend doesn't want to accept the apology than it is understandable 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 01:47:55 am by Muki »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2012, 03:06:35 am »
I'll tell her you apologized about the ban.

But that still doesn't explain the unprovoked insults. What was that about? Did we offend you in any way? Why would you attempt to insulting us?

Just felt like being rude at the time? We don't understand.  :?

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2012, 03:07:08 am »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2012, 03:11:05 am »
I'll tell her you apologized about the ban.

But that still doesn't explain the unprovoked insults. What was that about? Did we offend you in any way? Why would you attempt to insulting us?

Just felt like being rude at the time? We don't understand.  :?

If you mean me making fun of the Zelda Lore thats.... me making fun of the Zelda Lore :)

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2012, 03:31:27 am »
Well I'm sure you understand how that could be misleading, but okay. lol

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2012, 04:46:33 am »
+1
Muki posted this earlier

"Re: Ban Remanant_Sauce
« Reply #7 on: Today at 01:31:26 »
Roll(2d20)+0:
1,15,+0
Total:16
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/21532248.png/

16h ban"

WTF!
So now bans come down to the roll of dice?  WTF happened to the rule of LAW!!!  THIS IS SOME SICK FUCKED UP SHIT AND ITS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!(sorry about the caps but this is really disturbing)  WTF HAPPENED TO WISDOM AND JUSTICE! THIS SHIT IS A JOKE AND I HOPE WHO EVER RUNS THIS SHIT HAS THE BRAINS TO PUT SUCH SICK PRACTICES TO AN END!

The people here put there hearts into this game, it's the only way to become good.  No matter what they do they deserve to be treated like people not some fucking toys to be played games with.  HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT MUKI!

« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 04:50:01 am by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2012, 04:47:51 am »
Muki posted this earlier

"Re: Ban Remanant_Sauce
« Reply #7 on: Today at 01:31:26 »
Roll(2d20)+0:
1,15,+0
Total:16
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/21532248.png/

16h ban"

WTF!
So now bans come down to the roll of dice?  WTF happened to the rule of LAW!!!  THIS IS SOME SICK FUCKED UP SHIT AND ITS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!(sorry about the caps but this is really disturbing)  WTF HAPPENED TO WISDOM AND JUSTICE! THIS SHIT IS A JOKE AND I HOPE WHO EVER RUNS THIS SHIT HAS THE BRAINS TO PUT SUCH SICK PRACTICES TO AN END!

Lmao calm down People voted (in this thread) for how I should do my bans for the month of June (since everyone seems to be complaining about my ban times already) the vote went for 2D20 and that how it went

The vote took place last month

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2012, 04:50:45 am »
+1
People are trolls BESIDES your a fucking admin thought you were above that shit. If we always trusted polls then we wouldn't have a need for admins no? (Kick/Ban/Polls)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 04:55:04 am by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2012, 04:53:53 am »
People are troll BESIDES your a fucking admin thought you were above that shit

mmm I don't believe I'm being paid to be a admin, plus if you haven't notice this community/internet is full of trolls. If you dislike how the vote went we can do an Revote since I do admin the NA server so can't people vote for the way they want there ban time to be?

If you dislike voting doesn't democracy sucks :/

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2012, 04:56:48 am »
+1
This isn't a fucking democracy bro, your an admin.  Democracy would be polls only no admins.  Time to hit the books muki!

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2012, 05:09:42 am »
This isn't a fucking democracy bro, your an admin.  Democracy would be polls only no admins.  Time to hit the books muki!

Do I look like your Bush/Obama/whatever government you have?? I don't believe chadz has written a manual for admins.

Rolling is also useful since it removes the human emotions/attachment to the player/subject, this way we don't get this
tell one of your friendly admins to ban you so it wont be as harsh.. which is what is going to happen

but here a quote from Cmp if your looking forward to my replacement  :)
Admins are human too, so mistakes can happen. We are terribly sorry for not being perfect and are working on replacing all players and admins with computers for optimal performance.

If you really dislike the way i handle this ban suggest an new way for bans to be handle in this thread and Ill post up a poll
 (after all were here to help the community)

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2012, 05:35:52 am »
+1
Look I'm not hating and this is not personal, it's the method.  When you determine peoples fates the same way you determine the damage of a hit in dungeon's and dragon's, things are seriously fucked up.  People's lives are not a game and should be treated with respect.  Not only does this method discredit the sentence but it discredits the whole judgement.   How can you expect people to respect you or your decisions if you don't actually make them, instead choosing the method from d&d.  This community needs wise admins that we can depend on and look to for their insightful decisions and the courage to make them.  When you leave your job up to dice you no longer are doing your job and you allow the dice to do it for you, essentially transferring your responsibly to the community onto the dice.

You said
Rolling is also useful since it removes the human emotions/attachment to the player/subject, this way we don't get this 

If you really dislike the way i handle this ban suggest an new way for bans to be handle in this thread and Ill post up a poll
 (after all were here to help the community)

This is your job, to make tough decision even when people might not like the results.  Rolling dice is a definitely a convenient way out of that. Polls to are a convenient way to divert responsibility from ones self.  Being an admin is a great responsibility and should not be left of to games of chance.

As far as the
Do I look like your Bush/Obama/whatever government you have?? I don't believe chadz has written a manual for admins.

America is not a democracy it's a republic, and I'm sorry he left you no manual, perhaps it would be wise to follow the examples of your more respected colleagues.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2012, 05:32:01 pm »
Jason calm down man.

2d 20 is anywhere from 2-40 hours for a general ban.  Most of the time I see bans given from other admins that are between 12-24 hours.  So really, Muki's dice will probably average out to the same general time per ban as everyone else.

It's not like someone's innocence is being decided based on a dice roll, just their punishment for the 'usual' bannable actions.

Personally I find it funny/awesome Muki is doing this.  I think you might be taking this a wee bit too seriously.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 05:39:15 pm by MrShine »
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2012, 05:40:13 pm »
Look I'm not hating and this is not personal, it's the method.  When you determine peoples fates the same way you determine the damage of a hit in dungeon's and dragon's, things are seriously fucked up.  People's lives are not a game and should be treated with respect.  Not only does this method discredit the sentence but it discredits the whole judgement.   How can you expect people to respect you or your decisions if you don't actually make them, instead choosing the method from d&d.  This community needs wise admins that we can depend on and look to for their insightful decisions and the courage to make them.  When you leave your job up to dice you no longer are doing your job and you allow the dice to do it for you, essentially transferring your responsibly to the community onto the dice.

You said
This is your job, to make tough decision even when people might not like the results.  Rolling dice is a definitely a convenient way out of that. Polls to are a convenient way to divert responsibility from ones self.  Being an admin is a great responsibility and should not be left of to games of chance.

As far as the   

America is not a democracy it's a republic, and I'm sorry he left you no manual, perhaps it would be wise to follow the examples of your more respected colleagues.
..........gtfo and calm your shit Id rather have a little comedy/chance to a ban then "YOU 24 hours"

WTF!

The people here put there hearts into this game, it's the only way to become good.  No matter what they do they deserve to be treated like people not some fucking toys to be played games with.  HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT MUKI!

Lol remember its a game. And also remember you're putting your heart into a game that will eventually die.