Author Topic: Ban Request Hospitaller Last_Kaze  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request Hospitaller Last_Kaze
« on: April 14, 2012, 06:04:35 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Decided to think it was funny to damage my horse with his crossbow at the beginning of the round.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
Re: Ban Request Hospitaller Last_Kaze
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 11:00:10 am »
could it be because your running people over in spawn again?
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 11:06:28 am »
Algorath has become notorious for this.  If someone accidentally hits him for whatever reason, especially a Hospitaller, a screenshot shows up on the ban threads with his QQ within minutes.  He must have set his screenshot button to something quick because this guy snaps off shots like a swimsuit model photographer.

In fact, this guy runs teammates over with his horse on a regular basis and tends to wildly chuck projectiles into the backs of people on the front lines. Looks like someone needs to stalk this guy like he stalks everyone else....

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 11:41:51 am »
Algorath has become notorious for this.  If someone accidentally hits him for whatever reason, especially a Hospitaller, a screenshot shows up on the ban threads with his QQ within minutes.  He must have set his screenshot button to something quick because this guy snaps off shots like a swimsuit model photographer.

In fact, this guy runs teammates over with his horse on a regular basis and tends to wildly chuck projectiles into the backs of people on the front lines. Looks like someone needs to stalk this guy like he stalks everyone else....

dont start with the lies Peppovitch, I didnt even damaged suuper when I was trying to move away from the spawn area to avoid bumping people and I gently bumped him but doesnt give the right for one of your members to avenged him

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 12:33:42 pm »
dont start with the lies Peppovitch, I didnt even damaged suuper when I was trying to move away from the spawn area to avoid bumping people and I gently bumped him but doesnt give the right for one of your members to avenged him

Uhhhh....so you admit you ran over Suuper at spawn?

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 12:55:45 pm »
Uhhhh....so you admit you ran over Suuper at spawn?

didnt run over actually. maybe you forgot that word but I went by him and now the hospitrololols are here just to well you know troll and they think they can defend their member when they cant. I cant wait until them that they can actually realize their retards and griefers
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 12:58:35 pm by Algaroth »

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 12:57:59 pm »
Lets everybody calm down here and remember unless you were directly involved in the incident DO NOT POST

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 01:09:08 pm »
Lets everybody calm down here and remember unless you were directly involved in the incident DO NOT POST

This isnt the first time they've done this so maybe you should give a consequence to this hospitaller behavior

Offline LastKaze

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LastKaze
  • IRC nick: LastKaze
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 03:58:18 pm »
So running half the team over every round isn't griefing...
I could of done just the same and write a report saying that you griefed half the team by just running them over at the beginning of the round, not only are you slowing people down by running them over, but your basically setting the cav on the other team to couch every one because they got ran over, and no i did not think it was funny, I was just pissed that you don't know how to control a horse, and if you can see it only took a quarter of your horses health it's not like i killed it, i just did it so you would learn to not run your teammates over when the round starts.
- 1 suggestion, lose the horse, if your going to run your own teammates over every round don't use it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 04:19:38 pm by LastKaze »

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 01:14:34 am »
So running half the team over every round isn't griefing...
I could of done just the same and write a report saying that you griefed half the team by just running them over at the beginning of the round, not only are you slowing people down by running them over, but your basically setting the cav on the other team to couch every one because they got ran over, and no i did not think it was funny, I was just pissed that you don't know how to control a horse, and if you can see it only took a quarter of your horses health it's not like i killed it, i just did it so you would learn to not run your teammates over when the round starts.
- 1 suggestion, lose the horse, if your going to run your own teammates over every round don't use it.

Horse bumping at the beginning of the round is not entirely avoidable so dont give this bullshit and one of your members suuper enjoyed horse bumping me at one point. dont try to teach someone a lesson because it will just get you banned

Offline LastKaze

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2012, 02:31:21 am »
Hey, it's not my fault I'm the only one that stood up to your horse bumping, I mean you are known to run over your teammates more than the enemy.

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2012, 03:21:02 am »
Hey, it's not my fault I'm the only one that stood up to your horse bumping, I mean you are known to run over your teammates more than the enemy.

Its acceptable at the spawn, because horses can move faster than running obviously and when people keep running in front of them its difficult to not bump them so stop being retarded

Offline sexthriller

• Knight
  • Renown: 52
  • Infamy: 10
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: SexThriller_Astralis ArysOakButts ChexSpillah BestButtsBrittany
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2012, 07:54:17 am »
stupid argument is stupid

Offline LastKaze

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 07:58:36 am »
I find the word retarded to be really offensive, mentally challenged would have been more acceptable.
Also, how can you blame people for running in front of horses when their backs are facing the horse, it's obviously the person who steers the horse's fault, because like you said horses run faster then people on foot, and how can we run in your path when you ran over like 6-10 people at the beginning of the round when we are all grouped up running towards the village, you obviously ran over everyone because you don't care if they get couched or not, your only saving yourself. Since everyone says you run your teammates over a lot, i assume you are a selfish player who doesn't give a shit about their team one bit.

Another thing, all you do is try to get Hospitallers banned, i shot your horse once and yet your crying about it look at the horses health it only took a quarter, I could have shot you but i chose to shoot the horse, and I don't see you reporting people OTHER than Hospitallers. You seem to not understand why people get pissed when they get run over by their own cav when they are trying to get into a village. Also the round before i shot your horse, you ran like half the team over and we were all running straight, so explain how we got in your way?

Offline LastKaze

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2012, 08:02:19 am »
Can any mod close this thread, there isn't much to say anymore on my part.