Author Topic: Mushy's Shitter  (Read 550 times)

Offline Mushy

• Count
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • For the Tea!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MUSCHI
Mushy's Shitter
« on: April 13, 2012, 03:39:01 pm »
Ohai der, I'm starting to build up quite a collective portfolio now, so I thought I'd go kaija style and show them off here :D (Hope you don't mind Kaija)

Nah in all seriousness, I don't want to come across as a big headed asshole, just looking for attention, I just want other people to look at my works and tell me what they think I could do to improve them ect. I'm putting this in off topic section because my drawings have nothing to do with Crpg, so herpderp to that.

I'm no kaija and I am aware of that fact, but I am still in school and havn't taken any classes so it is still early days :)

(click to show/hide)

This as you can probably tell is from Dead Space. Don't know much about the game but the picture looked quite cool so I thought I'd use it.

(click to show/hide)

This is a warlock type concept I drew up, It may look similar because I did this after watching lotr, and the helmet he wears is kind of inspired by sauron ^^

(click to show/hide)

Moar concept I drew up. Kept this in monochromatic because I added the colour but it didn't look very good .. I suck at faces so I gave her a sort of mask thing and illuminated her eyes to hide the rest :D

(click to show/hide)

Positive you know what this is :) A really rough sketch that took me no more than half an hour, maybe some day I'll go back and refine it. Did this after watching a tutorial, seemed appropriate as I was fixated on skyrim at the time :D

(click to show/hide)

Last but not least. This is probably my favourite work to date, and my most recent. Was listening to some epic music and I just felt the need to draw something divine with wings, so I did this ..

I have some more, but I don't really like them as much as the ones I posted here. If you want to see them you can check out my dA page,
http://reeves123.deviantart.com/

Thanks, I hope you like them! ^^

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
Re: Mushy's Shitter
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 03:55:32 pm »
The fourth picture is fucked in a lot of perspectives, sort of... I can't make sense of the perspective and the way you drawn it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mushy

• Count
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • For the Tea!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MUSCHI
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 03:58:35 pm »
Yah I know, but as I said it was just a quick sketch, just wanted to see what I could do in a short time .. And yes I do agree I need to work on my perspectives a little.

Offline poikakoira

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ROBINHuuD
  • IRC nick: whatt?
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 04:27:54 pm »
mushyyy<3

Offline Earthdforce