Author Topic: EU_cRPG_7 Banrequest for J_T_V_Benni  (Read 418 times)

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
EU_cRPG_7 Banrequest for J_T_V_Benni
« on: April 13, 2012, 01:28:49 pm »
Hoiz.

I started a new Char today and started playing on the DTV-Server. Two guys in thicker armour were kicking each other short after the spawn. I tried to kick one of them, too (I missed :D I am not a good kicker at all.). - Just for fun... he wasnt in danger (bots-spawntimer was at around 5) and I knew he would not be damaged at all, because I only had 4 Strength and he did wear something mailish or heavy-kuyakish.
So he kicked me back once and called me "noob", so I pressed M and asked him if he got any problems with me being a noob. Some other people started trolling around a bit so i did not care anymore. J_T_V_Benni (the guy that kicked me) left shortly after. So for me it was over and I tried to be as useful as I could be (luring bots around and stuff like that).

After around 5 Minutes he was back. We spawned, I tried to get on a roof. He kicked me two times and then killed me with his GreatLongAxe with two hits. And called me a noob again. No problems with the word "noob" the char was created half a hour ago so its obviously been a Noob-Char. But for the Intentional Teamkill I started a Ban-Poll. It didnt get through so he started one on me - what didnt get through again.
Right after we spawned again he hit me with his fists the last time. With the 4/5 Penalties from before he got 5/5 and kicked off the Server.

Still I don't think this is enough. Please state an Example of such moronity. This was clearly the wrong behavior against a new player.

This happened at around 10:20am GMT+1 (chadztime) on EU_cRPG_7.
(click to show/hide)
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline CaveSquirrel

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ayween_the_Quail
  • IRC nick: CaveSquirrel
Re: EU_cRPG_7 Banrequest for J_T_V_Benni
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 05:51:54 pm »
When this happened I was on the server too.

> Can confirm that this has happened.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
Re: EU_cRPG_7 Banrequest for J_T_V_Benni
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 11:32:06 pm »