Author Topic: chadz are you F**KING with me? (chadztext)  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
chadz are you F**KING with me? (chadztext)
« on: April 13, 2012, 06:19:16 am »
+11
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596966984594972418/C9C6366AB70719D364FB4AB7ACBA6E0228916BF4/ The second i get dehorsed i receive the crafting message. This is not the first time that this has happened. Every time i get off my horse i get the message.I have also received it when accidentally dropping my weapon and picking up random crap off the ground. i picked up a steel pick for the first time ever and all my hard work payed off with it.

Please, for the sake of the community, make it to were the crafting message works for the gear you spawn with.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 06:22:03 am by DoD_Blackzilla »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline duurrr

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 97
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: kekeeke
Re: chadz are you F**KING with me? (chadztext)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 06:36:56 am »

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 08:25:56 am »
+1
Come at me bro
Come at me bro
Come at me bro
Come at me bro
Come at me bro
Come at me bro

(on a serious note, my last gen as cav before this one, i got chadz text 4 times, all 4 times while dismounted.  CSB)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 08:31:08 am by Ganner »

Offline Korgoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 742
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
  • I've dated girls uglier than you for Breakfast
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Korgoth
  • IRC nick: Korgoth
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 10:59:36 am »
+3
Do you play M&B on a mobile phone?

Korgoth's Retextures
Korgoth's Hierloom Stall

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 11:50:43 am »
The thing with random chance , is that it makes some people very lucky, some guy has the chadz text 4 time a day ,
and it makes some people very unlucky.

But i agree that i t would be more fun , if your playing style has influence on chadz text and valour text

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 12:43:41 pm »
+1
i got chad message yesterday and i was lvl 7,and all i was wearing is some peasant shit. :lol: Be happy that you got points for gear that you can actualy use.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 12:45:50 pm »
i got chad message yesterday and i was lvl 7,and all i was wearing is some peasant shit. :lol: Be happy that you got points for gear that you can actualy use.

I got it at level 7 myself. I had gotten 9 strength then so I had a lordly mail shirt, lordly mail mittens and lordly nordic fighter helmet on. 8-)
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 12:48:26 pm »
I have been using the exact same gear for 2 gens (except for the very first low levels), and I havent got it yet...
Before that, I think I got it 3-4 times over 1 gen...

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 12:53:21 pm »
The past 3 times I've had it before level 10. In one gen I got it twice before level 10. So when I'm using 0 of my best equipment. There was a time before that where it was a city map and I had to go on foot. So no horse crafting. It's one of the many reasons I stopped caring about strat.

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 01:30:18 pm »
Been playing 2 gens of rouncey cavalry now, and got 5 times chadz text, once to my rouncey and once to destrier i had picked up, so yes it sucks :P

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 02:41:02 pm »
Im just glad I am not the only one with shitty luck. This crafting message has caused me to screw retiring and just keep leveling up.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 06:52:32 pm »
When me and the other Mercs did an xbowman firing line squad on the servers, I got all thine hard work twice.
I had 6 skill in fur hats, hunting xbows, bolts, and kaftans. Oh the rage.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 07:10:48 pm »
+1
half a year or longer ago, i already made a suggestion in the dev forum to get rid of the "by chance factor" and make it dependable on regular progression. Also not that every gear automaticly gets it but you get points you then can choose to give onto stuff you want to be good at crafting.

Admitted it is because i am one of the unlucky bastards who got only 6 smitthing skill in stuff i use. That also because i go for max level and those who didn't stop making generations earlier but continued till they "maxed out" their smithing skills and now are at least lvl 34 too. So you have people who have it all and people who will never be able to have it all ... thanks but no thanks. There were so many discussions and complains how to improve participation and interest into strategus but simple things like this aren't even considered.

EDIT: also max lvl players are those who will be those best at using their stuff at least in terms of skillpoints and attribute points. So them not being able to get their smithing skills up doesn't feels right at all. I wouldn't have a problem to bind it more to players contributions to the team, but those things would be tougher to implement.

btw in 5 generations 6 smithingskills is a freaking joke. Give us every 1million a smithingpoint we can distribute onto what ever gear we want. In my favour would be that you calculate it backwards for all my generations and the complete xp i already earned for my current lvl, BUT i would rather get a "complete reset of smithing skills" and then earn every million xp a point then continue with this messed up system as it is atm. By chance my ass, people used multiple sets of weapons to get more smithing skills onto arrows, 2h/polearms/1h/shields/constructions whatever. They got lucky and are on max lvl in smithing in that stuff in 2-3 generations ... yeah those are the skilled once ^^.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,20553.0.html
(click to show/hide)
as this suggestion of me wasn't answered at all or responded in any form, i don't see a breaking of trust posting my suggestion here which was posted originaly on dev forum.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 07:28:02 pm by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 09:03:00 pm »
It happened to me in too many weird moments that it can't be random even more it can't be random because there are many players who have been fucked the same way.

Just to confirm it, I got it very often when I played on my alt or when I was changing my gear, everytime it was the fraction of the time I actually played with my normal set. Second last time I was level 2 or 3 when I got it...

If we wouldn't get it everytime we don't want it with the feeling we just got pranked then yeah make it random. But also implement that the amount of messages you get is more even between players.

half a year or longer ago, i already made a suggestion in the dev forum to get rid of the "by chance factor" and make it dependable on regular progression. Also not that every gear automaticly gets it but you get points you then can choose to give onto stuff you want to be good at crafting.

Admitted it is because i am one of the unlucky bastards who got only 6 smitthing skill in stuff i use. That also because i go for max level and those who didn't stop making generations earlier but continued till they "maxed out" their smithing skills and now are at least lvl 34 too. So you have people who have it all and people who will never be able to have it all ... thanks but no thanks. There were so many discussions and complains how to improve participation and interest into strategus but simple things like this aren't even considered.

EDIT: also max lvl players are those who will be those best at using their stuff at least in terms of skillpoints and attribute points. So them not being able to get their smithing skills up doesn't feels right at all. I wouldn't have a problem to bind it more to players contributions to the team, but those things would be tougher to implement.

btw in 5 generations 6 smithingskills is a freaking joke. Give us every 1million a smithingpoint we can distribute onto what ever gear we want. In my favour would be that you calculate it backwards for all my generations and the complete xp i already earned for my current lvl, BUT i would rather get a "complete reset of smithing skills" and then earn every million xp a point then continue with this messed up system as it is atm. By chance my ass, people used multiple sets of weapons to get more smithing skills onto arrows, 2h/polearms/1h/shields/constructions whatever. They got lucky and are on max lvl in smithing in that stuff in 2-3 generations ... yeah those are the skilled once ^^.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,20553.0.html
(click to show/hide)
as this suggestion of me wasn't answered at all or responded in any form, i don't see a breaking of trust posting my suggestion here which was posted originaly on dev forum.

This would definitely be a better way to do it I like the idea that it's based on exp which I don't know why it wasn't before. But I don't get why you want to make a distinction between loomed items I think it's pretty hard increasing mw stuff. Donating heirlooms is pretty rough imo.

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2012, 09:06:10 pm »
+2
you get points you then can choose to give onto stuff you want to be good at crafting.
this.
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!