Author Topic: What will get me to stop Horse Crossbow  (Read 6261 times)

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
Re: What will get me to stop Horse Crossbow
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2012, 12:54:28 am »
+1
Seems the real text of the OP is:

"My build is so expensive to maintain and so shit, I never have a multi to pay for it, and I desperatly need money. "

Im willing to pay you to continue to HX, all HX are a joke, make me lololol, and are only good at delaying.

You must be new, welcome to c-rpg.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2012, 12:57:37 am »
You must be new, welcome to c-rpg.

yeah, im new, only been playin 2 years now... :rolleyes:
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2012, 01:45:01 am »
It's not the Xbow thats breaking his bank it's the simple fact he's riding a horse that costs so much monies :/

WHy i went and loomed a rouncy to +3. Cheaper and efficientmu, but not as good as my destrier for close support.

Offline Leman_Russ

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2012, 02:09:01 am »
Actually, with 10 riding the horse repairs maybe once every 2 maps.  Not nearly as bad as you might think ;)

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2012, 02:18:03 am »
I thought riding skill didn't affect repair cost and with 7 riding I shouldn't be dealing with the all the repairs I make :/
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Xeen

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2012, 05:05:00 am »
+1
I'd rather pay the masses to stop being so incredibly bad at dealing with you!

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2012, 06:24:03 am »
Rohy is swapping to lance cav anyway, he is just waiting for some nub to by his +3LC :/

Also to all the EU players that have you to see just how much of a bitch this class can be, your time will come.

Its a mobile gun platform that turns on a dime. It is a really exceptional build when you look at it, and if people learn to play it even half as well as Rohy then its a complete cunt. Its as close to Native HA as you can get.

There's an idea, go get on a native server and keep posting votes for the khergits, then you will experience a shit load of Rhoy-esc butt hurt all at once. Laser guided melon poppers hurrah!
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2012, 06:43:25 am »
No, we have plenty of horse xbows in EU, we just kill them cause they do shit all dmg. Only they ever cause irritation is causing draws my endlessly riding around shooting peasants and boosting their KDR while avoiding all the real players, who just kill them. In fact yesterday I trapped 2 of them and killed them in like 20 secs. It made me laugh, my gear total cost is 7k, theirs is like 35k minimum to even kill anyone. Its not just a viable build against anyone who has any grey matter at all
I don't know enough

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2012, 06:53:22 am »
+1
Right...

Sorry, didn't get the memo about all EU players being better than all NA players.

And why do I keep getting conflicting reports??? One min I hear there are no XH in EU then I hear there are heaps of XH in EU but that the sheer skill of every EU player (except of course the XH players) means they are destroyed with in seconds of entering the battle field.

I don't know :/ sounds like good old fashioned bullshit to me.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2012, 08:12:13 am »
eu players dont know how to handle (heavy) cav i went 40-1 in 3 rounds on eu server. 2ez.

Offline JennaHaze

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 2Bach
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2012, 09:04:00 am »
i went 8-0 in 1 round with tunic, wooden shield, throwing daggers and elite scimitar :shock:

Offline Byrdi

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 59
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byrdi, Swiss Chocolate, and lots of other alts
  • IRC nick: Byrdi
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2012, 11:54:29 am »
Am I the only one who thought it was Bjord (because of the avatar) and not this NA guy?

Would have been fun if Bjord went HC :D

Offline shinma

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2012, 01:37:34 pm »
I will be accepting 2mil gold to stop horse crossbow for 6 weeks or 330k per week to not do horse crossbow..

This can be a group effort to pay me off and not own you anymore.. just make your post and put up your bid saying how much you will throw in to get me to stop

I will not respec until i get all the gold and is confirmed thanks!

Nice rapist attitude :) did you even think about what you offer here? I mean if it was a game with 2 opposing sides, it would be ok to piss of the other side.. but blackmailing the whole NA community? is life really that bad?  :?: :| you might wanna think about this..

Offline rebbrown

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RebBrown, RebBrewn, RobBrewn, TimursLameBrother.
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2012, 04:21:26 pm »
And why do I keep getting conflicting reports???

Because people like bending reality to the shadow it casts on their mind. Right now there's a good amount of horse xbows on the EU battle servers. I started playing CRPG roughly a month ago and after a pole-arm build, I quickly made another character who went horse xbow. Why? I saw it mentioned that you could use a light xbow on horseback on the forums and the idea stuck. Little did I know that other people start treating you like you're using the AWP on horseback WHILE camping. Even if you're the first to charge forward, seeking out duels with lancers.

Now, a contingent of the Bandit clan is trying it out. There's a bunch of lads called 'US Cavalry' that do it while screaming 'LIBERTY, FREEDOM' and such phrases. My verdict on what role the HX has? You are there to zone out their lancers. If you can't kill them with a well-placed HS as you charge one another, just kill their horses. The high armor/hp horses might take a few bolts, but because you do high piercing damage they still go down. Their immobility lets you easily put in some headshots. As long as you stick to a lancer-buddy, you should be able to cause terror. Just flank 'em and they'll be too busy sticking to their defensive pose to be a threat.

Truthfully, I think horse archers are 'just as bad'. The difference is is that a HX has better aim but less shots, whereas a HA can spam away. Good HA's absolutely devastate any HX tho :/

tl;dr - people are starting to try it out on EU and some are becoming pretty good at it, inspiring more people to try it out.

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2012, 12:46:17 am »
+1
Because people like bending reality to the shadow it casts on their mind. Right now there's a good amount of horse xbows on the EU battle servers. I started playing CRPG roughly a month ago and after a pole-arm build, I quickly made another character who went horse xbow. Why? I saw it mentioned that you could use a light xbow on horseback on the forums and the idea stuck. Little did I know that other people start treating you like you're using the AWP on horseback WHILE camping. Even if you're the first to charge forward, seeking out duels with lancers.

Now, a contingent of the Bandit clan is trying it out. There's a bunch of lads called 'US Cavalry' that do it while screaming 'LIBERTY, FREEDOM' and such phrases. My verdict on what role the HX has? You are there to zone out their lancers. If you can't kill them with a well-placed HS as you charge one another, just kill their horses. The high armor/hp horses might take a few bolts, but because you do high piercing damage they still go down. Their immobility lets you easily put in some headshots. As long as you stick to a lancer-buddy, you should be able to cause terror. Just flank 'em and they'll be too busy sticking to their defensive pose to be a threat.

Truthfully, I think horse archers are 'just as bad'. The difference is is that a HX has better aim but less shots, whereas a HA can spam away. Good HA's absolutely devastate any HX tho :/

tl;dr - people are starting to try it out on EU and some are becoming pretty good at it, inspiring more people to try it out.
hahaha, That's great! US Cavalry :D

Let me know when any of them get as good as rohypnol or that one chinese player on the asian servers (WHO NEVER MISS OH GOD, he's better than rohy, mad respect for that guy) and consistently top the scoreboard for the entire team with a typical score ranges of 18-3, 20-2, 27-3, 15-1.
Those deaths being when (if) his team loses and he is one of the last 2 to die. If his team never loses the map, he'll leave the server with 25-0.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 12:48:42 am by Marathon »
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.