Author Topic: WARPIGS_Immortality Needs Warning.  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Celduin_Nienna

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None.
  • Game nicks: Battle_Angel_Arqa
WARPIGS_Immortality Needs Warning.
« on: April 12, 2012, 12:20:14 am »
I was on EU 1. I died, and so I was observing my Clan Mate, WARPIGS_Immortality for fun.

He got team attacked accidentily by a player, maybe twice. But both team attacks on him were accidents.

Then he turns round and starts wacking the player who had accidently team hit him with his Danish Greatsword.

So... WARPIGS Immortality was blatently and deliberately team attacking in revenge for some accidental team hits.

So when I had an opportunity, I tried, in a friendly way to explain to him that revenge team attacking is unacceptable and is
a bannable offence that he should not do. Basically I was trying to give him advice, as his friend and clan mate, about the rules of cRPG.

The response I got was this: "Shut up Arqa, its none of your business" and "I know Admins, I can team attack if I want to" or words to that effect.

As can be seen here:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have been told by Admins on many occasions that deliberate Team Attacking for any reason is completely unacceptable. And those are the rules of cRPG.

I would be grateful if an Admin could clarify these rules for WARPIGS_Immortality, as he believes for some reason that these rules do not apply to him.

A sword has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with swords.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
Re: WARPIGS_Immortality Needs Warning.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 01:13:04 am »
I was there... And I saw that. Many "pros" think they are above the crpg laws... which admin will have enough balls to advert a payer like Immortailty ?  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Love you all, admins. You make great job on servers and I want to kiss you with tongue

LOVE

PEPE
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 10:20:59 am »
Checking logs, will probably need screens of the player being attacked by him since we only see reported team attacks in the logs.
If people don't press M we need screens of their chat log.

Also thanks for reporting this, it's obviously completely unacceptable and having that attitude towards it will get him a nice ban if we got proof.

EDIT: Yeah, well logs look pretty clear I would still like a statement from MercA_Slash and Immortality on this - Banning for 12h and will shorten it if it seems appropriate.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 10:39:09 am by Meow »

Offline Celduin_Nienna

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 10
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None.
  • Game nicks: Battle_Angel_Arqa
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 05:42:05 pm »
I don't have any other screens sorry. But it should be ok.

Also thanks for reporting this, it's obviously completely unacceptable and having that attitude towards it will get him a nice ban if we got proof.

Yeah to be honest, it was Immortality's attitude in his response that made me want to report it. He could just have said "Sorry" and accepted that he was in the wrong, and of course I would not have taken it any further. But for some reason he seemed to believe that  his "knowing admins" gave him the right to blatently break the rules. As if! I mean there is no Admin who will condone, tolerate, or endorse such behaviour, and I feel Immortality needs to realise that.

I hope this will clarify the rules for him. Thanks Meow!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 05:43:56 pm by Celduin_Nienna »
A sword has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with swords.