Author Topic: ping problems  (Read 763 times)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
ping problems
« on: April 11, 2012, 02:44:26 pm »
month ago my ping in EU  servers was around 58   a week maybe 2 ago it became 70-90  its okay i can live with that......but about 3 days avarage ping is 200  and no its not my internet problem as it seems to only affect warband....
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: ping problems
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 02:46:47 pm »
How do you know it only affects Warband?

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 02:47:34 pm »
i play other games too and no changes there aslo for example videos in redtube youtube load as fast as before   maybe they somehow started to host servers in argentina?  but than everyone would be bitching not only me
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 02:51:10 pm by Latvian_Knight »
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 02:53:09 pm »
When that happened to me last time and it was my ISPs fault and the higher ping was only in Warband. Turned out I was losing packets. Best to check your connection, tracert a bit, check if you're losing packets, try without router and firewall and call your ISP to check on your shit just incase.

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 03:08:52 pm »
just tested NA servers  and it seems i only get this problem in EU side..... in Na i have  same shitty 170 180 ping   its kinda cool because i might be first player of crpg history who gets same shitty ping in both EU and NA servers while being in europe
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 03:13:54 pm by Latvian_Knight »

Offline larlek

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Larlik PooperScooper Larlek
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 03:18:18 pm »
I'm not having these problems. I have bad ping sometimes but it only lasts for a little while and then it goes away. For most of the time my ping stays around 40-60 mark and doesn't go higher or lower.

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 03:21:54 pm »
I'm not having these problems. I have bad ping sometimes but it only lasts for a little while and then it goes away. For most of the time my ping stays around 40-60 mark and doesn't go higher or lower.
i used to have the same ping like you  but than i got high ping in warband

Offline larlek

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Larlik PooperScooper Larlek
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 04:11:14 pm »
i used to have the same ping like you  but than i got high ping in warband

Have you tried contacting your internet providers? I had internet problems a while back, phoned them up and they did something and then it was back as good as new. What they did I don't know but it fixed all my lag problems online.

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 04:18:17 pm »
Have you tried contacting your internet providers? I had internet problems a while back, phoned them up and they did something and then it was back as good as new. What they did I don't know but it fixed all my lag problems online.
ye probably will have to do it  since its like fucking up once per month or so.... not only they provide me with probably slowest internet possible  but they even fail to make it stable...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 04:19:30 pm by Latvian_Knight »

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 06:00:21 pm »
i tested warband on my old PC(i was using laptop all the time) and here it is allright  so my laptop is causing tha crap....any idea why? and how to fix it?

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2012, 06:09:42 pm »
mDSL, right? I used to have the same problem sometimes.
Type tracert berlin.de or bild.de or some such german/austrian adress in cmd console. Chances are, one of the hops inbetween will be some .ru adress with over 100 latency. If so, it is a routing problem and there is really nothing you can do about it, but wait for it to go away.