Author Topic: Germanicus  (Read 532 times)

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Germanicus
« on: April 11, 2012, 01:08:23 pm »
This guy bumped me over, round after round after round. At round starts, at round end, middle of round, during fights, when I was stood alone. Eventually I poll to remove him from server. He shoots me, so I shoot him back.

Now Im banned 'till tomorrow. Great. Fair enough, revenge TK is not allowed, I accept my ban. But do something about this guy, ffs Gurnisson, dont just take his word, the guy was griefing WHOLE team, and when he got his own medicine, he cried here. Impartiality, please.

EDIT: Read thru his post again---> He even contradicts his OWN screenshots, I NEVER polled to ban him, just to kick him so he can play with ppl who LIKE being teambumped...what a useless cunt.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 01:12:09 pm by BlindGuy »
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Germanicus
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 01:15:09 pm »
screenshot or it never happened
"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else." - Winston Churchill

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 01:18:13 pm »
screenshot or it never happened

Nice ninja edit. Guess you changed your mind about "I just joined the server" as you first replied, cause that is as obvious a lie as "I didnt pump anyone"....Guess you meant bump.

You were abusing your team, I polled to kick you, you got mad, shot me, missed cause you suck, I shot back and hit, cause I dont. Then you cried here cause your teamkilling didnt work. Dont rage mate, you got what you wanted, a fair player removed. Have fun continuing to abuse teammates, one day you might be good enough to fight enemy aswell.
I don't know enough

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 01:19:05 pm »
Nice ninja edit. Guess you changed your mind about "I just joined the server" as you first replied, cause that is as obvious a lie as "I didnt pump anyone"....Guess you meant bump.

You were abusing your team, I polled to kick you, you got mad, shot me, missed cause you suck, I shot back and hit, cause I dont. Then you cried here cause your teamkilling didnt work. Dont rage mate, you got what you wanted, a fair player removed. Have fun continuing to abuse teammates, one day you might be good enough to fight enemy aswell.

no i thought u were bashibazouk and he got banned, i forgot there was a request about u

edit: no i never shoted u , u just  a raging kid cuz i was horse crossbowmen and did most of the kills/support but u was like oh no im not at the top of the score lets bann him
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 01:20:10 pm by Germanicus »
"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else." - Winston Churchill

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 01:19:53 pm »
As long as you don't have any screenshots, there's nothing I can do. I've already been through the logs and looked at his screenshots and a 1 day ban for yourself is more than warranted, I would say. However, I don't know if he trolled you/teambumped you or anything else since you haven't reported him in-game or taken screenshots of him breaking the rules.

(click to show/hide)
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 01:31:15 pm »
Well, as you can see, I reported him, several players complained about his endless delaying. I had brigandine on for a large section of that, cant report teamhorsebump with IF and brigandine, just get knocked down over and over for 0 dmg...again, its my fault for revenge, I guess, and for not being a little crybaby bitch and attempting to get every stupid troll banned. Guess I should. Too bad we would lose about half the community, since it seems to have large section of small children like this guy.

Also, never hit him, hit his horse to try to stop his grief machine. I dont care about him tbh, but if he is gonna keep knocking me down with horse, Im going to take his horse from him.
I don't know enough

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 02:17:33 pm »
Well, as you can see, I reported him, several players complained about his endless delaying.

I only see you complaining about delaying, where's the several other players complaining? Only other rage that can be related to Germanicus is the guy complaining about cav and how they have no skill

I had brigandine on for a large section of that, cant report teamhorsebump with IF and brigandine, just get knocked down over and over for 0 dmg...again,

Again, no proof of either him bumping or you using that armor. I only see the screenshots of you with a studded leather coat. I find this rather difficult to believe.

its my fault for revenge, I guess, and for not being a little crybaby bitch and attempting to get every stupid troll banned. Guess I should. Too bad we would lose about half the community, since it seems to have large section of small children like this guy.

Yes, it's your fault for revenge teamwounding. I know it can be frustrating to be trolled with (if he even did that), but if you think he wouldn't learn to behave and would rather be cancerous to the community then ban requests ain't that bad.

Also, if you don't have any screenshots I'm going to lock this thread. It's really going nowhere unless some proof of griefing can be added.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 02:32:12 pm »
I only see you complaining about delaying, where's the several other players complaining? Only other rage that can be related to Germanicus is the guy complaining about cav and how they have no skill

Of the guy saying "Good job, took you 15 minutes" to him after he rides round map edge for 3/4 of roundtime.

No, Im sorry, like I said I dont sit about waiting for opportunities to get goons banned. I just play. Next time Ill screenshot me on the ground, and..me on the ground....and me on the ground...all you see after being ridden over again and again...it still wont prove anything, will it? Neither does his random shit, but, hey, guess its fine. Have fun.

Also: he didnt troll me, trolling is faux stupidity to provoke an emotional reaction. I didnt come screaming here, first I heard of this was when today, 2 days later, Im banned. His stupidity is 100% authentic, and therefor, cannot be trolling. Unfortunatly, you have been taken in by this.
I don't know enough

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 02:36:15 pm »
uhm as first he sayd it tooks me 15 secound is i won that match third they was hiding behind a stone and was runnign around so i want able to shoot them so its not my fault

edit 10 mins instead of 15 secs  (mistake :P)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 04:22:32 pm by Germanicus »

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 03:11:56 pm »
uhm as first he sayd it tooks me 15 secound is i won that match third they was hiding behind a stone and was runnign around so i want able to shoot them so its not my fault

No, I made a mistake: its "And it only took you 10 minutes", I made a mistake, but you evidently didnt even read Gurni's log. Good job just leing again. Your such a great person.
I don't know enough

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 04:38:34 pm »
bla bla bla grow up litle troll, if i would be so evil u say then i have to ask why you r banned and not me? why i have screens and you not ?

EDIT: its pretty funny atm  to play C rpg
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 04:44:50 pm by Germanicus »

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 04:44:27 pm »
made your own point there. I dont care enough to try to screenshot you.
I don't know enough