Author Topic: Old Clan Banner Pack  (Read 176283 times)

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • Renown: 203
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Version 4.2] Clan Banner Pack (Last Updated 21/11/2011)
« Reply #1110 on: December 05, 2011, 11:28:49 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Spot on with that post.
Im pretty sure at this point its all about her being right, not about what actually makes logical sense. Kinda like arguing with my wife.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 03:00:23 am by Nasturtium »

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
  • Renown: 352
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • U got gold? I bring tea, silk, hemp, camels +more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Leadership member)
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Bjarky, Guard_the_Lederhosen
  • IRC nick: bjarky
« Reply #1111 on: December 06, 2011, 01:27:17 am »
popcorn anyone?  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Yaxim3

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights of New
  • Game nicks: Yaxim_of_Reddit
« Reply #1112 on: December 06, 2011, 02:45:22 am »
popcorn anyone?  :P

sure!

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #1113 on: December 06, 2011, 04:04:57 am »
Was just about to post tha gif :(

I'll take some.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Kophka

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • for the final ride
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Kophka/Koschei
  • IRC nick: Kophka
« Reply #1114 on: December 06, 2011, 06:11:43 am »
I really feel that I have to point this out here. This is a CLIENT-SIDE banner pack. Anyone that's offended by a banner can cover it up in 3 seconds with another banner (copy paste dammit). Anyone that wants flying sheep jump-roping with licorice whips can have that too. Don't froth at the mouth about shit that a good 25% of the player base will never see anyway.

That being said, it's a mark of honor being included in Kalam's pack. From what I've seen of the Reddit guys so far, they are good people, good players, and are willing to make a good impression on our community. There's no reason to exclude them from the banner pack, when we've had worse banners placed in, from people who turned out to be trolls and worse.

To the Reddit guys, the banner really doesn't look very medieval, but I understand that you want to show respect to the community you guys all came from to get to here. If you ever decide to make a "special cRPG" banner, I'm more than willing to have ideas bounced off of me, shoot me a PM or something.

Offline Tavoss

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: December 06, 2011, 08:12:06 am »

- the letter... well... it should be a scoll imho, but as long as its not a "@" standing for em@ils...

Actually, Learn2internet. The @ sign or Amphora has been seen all through history donating a term of measurement used by merchants as far back as the 7th century in latin and greek. http://wordinfo.info/unit/2385/ip:7

You're welcome.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #1116 on: December 06, 2011, 08:12:29 am »
7. No blatant lettering.
8. No Aliens, Envelopes or Narwhals. Bacon is o.k.

(click to show/hide)

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Jetsam

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Quik_MB
« Reply #1117 on: December 06, 2011, 08:18:22 am »
How is this, I just added a bit of shadowing to make it blend with the banner better.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #1118 on: December 06, 2011, 08:22:57 am »
How is this, I just added a bit of shadowing to make it blend with the banner better.

(click to show/hide)

I liked it better on the other colour personally, but it looks good.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #1119 on: December 06, 2011, 09:07:40 am »
Ah i remember when all the drama about a banner was just the "wrong" colour (Pink, remember my old friends) and that lead to seperate banner packs, now i really dont see why you wouldnt add this one to the banner pack. Sure it has nothing to do with m&b with all the aliens and shit, but the banner pack is so lol atm i really dont see this hurting it. Atleast it looks decent, there are some horrific banners in the pack atm.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #1120 on: December 06, 2011, 09:11:27 am »
And since I got to repeat my self too often: --End of discussion-- wait for Kalam's opinion.
btw: why don't you step down from your low pig and stop bitching at me? ;)

Niemand, I presume you made the Cotgs banner... my opinion - it sucks - presents nothing, ugly colors, that saturated green is disgusting and those dividing black lines are piercing my eyes. Dunno why Kalam appreciates your opinion, really.
First: learn to be respectful enough to write my Clantag correctly. As long as you don't do that you're not worth very much to me.

To the rest: It represents the green Sun - Check what my Clantag means. Those dividing black lines are my signature. As far as I know all of my banners (since I started making them) did come into the bannerpack. Most of them in both packs.

I guess Kalam appreciates my opinion because I know what I am talking about, at least when it comes to banners. (Here I gotta say: I made lots of not-serious stuff... but as I said so many times: it is not my decision what comes in and what not.) And I got enough balls to tell it to you, even if you get your whole clan in here to bitch at me like children that don't get chewing-gum at the till. And still I am trying to help you... what I guess most people would not. But you morons (sorry, I have to say that, to unleash a bit of my anger) are not even able to read, you always hang yourself at one part of my text, making me repeat myself again and again and again and again and again, instead of giving it a chance. At least you could see what I am talking about when I say "more bannerish".

So yah. Keep rageposting. Keep "insulting" me. It just lowers the worth/image of your community. We have enough morons, (wannabe)trolls (me, for example. :D), idiots, children and dumbasses here, we don't need more. That's what I would say. But I don't know you and I hope that all of those guys raging around here are only the worst part of it. And that you bring some more grown-up and understanding people with you, if you're able to get a banner into the pack.

For you, I write it with a big font, so you maybe understand it this time:
Sorry guys, but you had the chance to just ignore my opinion. You didn't even have to think about it, until Kalam says "yah, Niemand is right". But no, you gotta rage. I am aware of the fact, that my opinion may be ignored by Kalam and he could say: "yah, that banner is in.". And I told you often enough. You are wasting your own time here. And spamming the thread with senseless shit.

And now send me that Coat of Arms of yours. I wanna try something. No worries, I won't do anything bad to it. I am not that kind of guy.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Njunja

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Grrr baby, very grrr...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Antarian Empire
  • Game nicks: ANT_Njunja
« Reply #1121 on: December 06, 2011, 09:59:24 am »
Sorry, I missed 1 letter... CotgS. But, why so angry... I just said your banner is ugly. That's my honest opinion.

Like we are spamming the thread... your post took half of the page. And those huge red letters, WTF, are you OK man?  :rolleyes:

***Final_Boss's Heirloom Pack***

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #1122 on: December 06, 2011, 10:24:54 am »
Fail Reddit banner is fail.

End

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: December 06, 2011, 11:17:44 am »
Repulsive cotgszsstzsz banner

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #1124 on: December 06, 2011, 11:36:14 am »
Sorry, I missed 1 letter... CotgS. But, why so angry... I just said your banner is ugly. That's my honest opinion.

Like we are spamming the thread... your post took half of the page. And those huge red letters, WTF, are you OK man?  :rolleyes:
I am so "angry" because some retards do that on purpose. No problems with you finding my banner ugly. You gotta admit, that it is not as ugly as the one we got now. :D
And also, there are maximum 25 People running around with it - on EU-servers. And in that digit our Alts are included. :D

And yes. you're spamming the thread with same and same and same stuff again. I just take my time to answer you.
And the big red letters (I smallered them a bit before posting... initially I wanted to post them with size 36, not 24 but thought about it again.) are for you, so you dont hang up on some part of my post where I am raging but see what part is important. ;)

Repulsive cotgszsstzsz banner
Spastic attacks again? Take your pills, son. ;)

Fail Reddit banner is fail.

End
Stop trolling them, that is my job. :(
(Stupid austrians... come here and steal our jobs! -.-) XD
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.