Author Topic: unbann request  (Read 1046 times)

Offline mentalcase

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
unbann request
« on: April 11, 2012, 08:12:26 am »
Uh i was banned for 12 hours for being team attacked and attacking back trying to keep him from killing me... and b4 i could stop and say sorry and try to explain to the admin the other guy team killed me, and he didnt get banned....

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: unbann request
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 08:24:26 am »
The guy name would be?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline mentalcase

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 08:27:34 am »
Uh idk it was somthing rly retarded, it was like Jackleboxfozi or something, pretty sure it was a troll skip the fun character

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 08:37:09 am »
11.04.2012 20:09:31 is your unban date.  You were banned for teamkilling.  The admin who banned it may review the ban.  I know this sucks but revenge teamkilling is agaisnt the rules, report the dude in I chat, even if he kills you before you can report it.  We cant allow "self defense" as an excuse otherwise everyone will claim self defense every time they tk someone and the burden of proof will be on you to prove they attacked you first.

Offline mentalcase

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 09:07:33 am »
I didnt even team kill... did you not read i was the one that was team killed..i got team killed and IM the one that got banned, what kinda crap is that? do the admins on this server even know what theyre doing....
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 09:12:16 am by mentalcase »

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 09:26:10 am »
what kind of crap you say? The round before you team killed another person which I let go because i didnt see it but now that i think about it their was only one or two enemies left and none of them were around you. But the funny thing is as soon we the next round started up again you blatantly attack a two different team members in spawn who were right behind me. He even tried to run away having you pursue him until he retaliated. You just happened to get killed by the other guy first who I should've banned as well. You make this case sound as if it was the other way around and no you did two tks I really should have banned you longer than I did. I forgot the other guys name he should be banned too for responding by team killing which you both heatedly got into.

Oh and it seems you were just recently banned awhile for team wounding unless im reading the expired ban dates wrong. So be grateful this is only a 12 hour ban and trust me that the other guy will be punished as well for responding the way he did as soon as i remember his name...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 09:34:52 am by Spanish »
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline mentalcase

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 09:31:10 am »
1. the guy i team killed was a friend i was on vent with who i was fooling around with 2. the guy attacked me first in spawn not the other way around 3. you gave 0 chance for explanation and abused your admin with an insta ban instead of doing what a real admin should and simply asking what happen and figureing it out.

Offline mentalcase

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 09:32:26 am »
The title "admin" doesnt give any one the right to run around banning ppl and not even talking to them or warning them.

Offline mentalcase

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 09:37:11 am »
Further more iv never been banned for anything or even had any issues with any other players on the servers

Offline Spanish

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 09:37:39 am »
1. the guy i team killed was a friend i was on vent with who i was fooling around with 2. the guy attacked me first in spawn not the other way around 3. you gave 0 chance for explanation and abused your admin with an insta ban instead of doing what a real admin should and simply asking what happen and figureing it out.

For one I dont know that he is your friend. Secondly it has always been against the rules to team wound, team kill anybody in game and that rule has always been enforced and any Crpg player knows this. AND since hes your friend maybe you should give me his name and he can share in your punishment

Offline mentalcase

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 09:39:41 am »
And i would do that because? so you can abuse more and ban him for nothing?

Offline Spanish

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 09:44:58 am »
Uh i was banned for 12 hours for being team attacked and attacking back trying to keep him from killing me... and b4 i could stop and say sorry and try to explain to the admin the other guy team killed me, and he didnt get banned....

It doesnt really matter which one of you initiated it or who finished it but both of you were out of line a clearly were intentionally team killing which is against server rules. ANd secondly ill just have to check the logs so ill get his name anyways as well as to show what happened.

Offline mentalcase

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 09:45:40 am »
save you the time, his main is traious, and his troll acout that he was on is name jackboxfrizzy somthing idk the whole thing
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 09:49:10 am by mentalcase »

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 09:54:21 am »
Further more iv never been banned for anything or even had any issues with any other players on the servers

You actually have another ban on your record that ended yesterday for teamwounding.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 09:55:38 am »
Now that wasnt so hard. Now if he objects to it you can tell him to make an unban thread as well were he can make a plea for his case. And i thought that was his name i just couldnt spell it out
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 09:58:59 am by Spanish »