Author Topic: Selling Fisdnar, 1K Troops & Equipment, 800+ Trade Goods for CRPG Gold.  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
Asking for 1mil for the fief and 2mil for the troops and equipment. Message any _gg to make offers or to get further information. We're also selling 800+ Trade Goods crafted in Fisdnar. Payments can be made in either CRPG Gold or Heirlooms.

Fisdnar is one of the best places to craft trade goods as it only costs 3g to craft and has a great location.

Edit: Please move this thread.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:54:33 am by Tydeus »
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
+6
ib4 arys.

Offline Xol!

• Earl
  • Renown: 428
  • Infamy: 51
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Xol_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Xol
ib4 arys.

Can you make it in before arys?
boop

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Strat is dead
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
Milking a dead cow...  :lol:
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
1. We will never buy it.
2. No one will pay that kind of insane fee to buy, not with so many people ready to attack it.
3. Wrong section :/

I think your meant to put it... here... http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/board,66.0.html

Also you may want to check this thread.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,29849.new.html#new
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
Well, instead of continuously paying strat gold to try and take the fief, you could save yourself the time and money, and just buy it. I simply stated what the asking prices were, expecting to haggle with anyone legitimately interested. Furthermore, you don't even know how much of our gear is heirloomed or what the gear even is. The asking price for the equipment is based on what it would cost to buy it from an npc, except we have loomed versions of most of the gear, and assuming a 10:1 gold ratio.

Were you to attack Fisdnar and actually take it, you would easily lose 1.5mil worth of troops and equipment(assuming a 10:1 gold ratio). So why waste the time and gold, when you can just buy it outright.

So it is in the wrong spot, woopsies.

again, prices are negotiable.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 04:30:03 pm by Tydeus »

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
2. No one will pay that kind of insane fee to buy, not with so many people ready to attack it.

you are the only people ready to attack it and whenever you do we end up with more items than we started with.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
+1
I.... I almost want to buy it just for the sheer lulz.

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
+1
Were you to attack Fisdnar and actually take it, you would easily lose 1.5mil worth of troops and equipment(assuming a 10:1 gold ratio). So why waste the time and gold, when you can just buy it outright.

If anything, the fact it's going to be attacked on a regular basis by hordes of peasants should add to the selling value.  If anyone has been playing cRPG long enough to have millions of gold saved up, you probably don't need it.  Gold can buy you an advantage over new players but this village can buy you a chance for glory.* 

Strategus is a make your own fun game.  If you don't have a goal or a challenge, you'll bore yourself to death like all those NA clans who had villages and the manpower to accomplish bigger things but never took advantage of that and walked away from the game.  The people attacking Fisdnar are a ragtag group of mostly clanless casual players who have never owned anything and aren't interested in taking over the world, we just want Fisdnar so ArysOakheart has a place to bang his triple heirloomed sumpter horse Betsy.

It does take us a long time to save up gold for these attacks and some of us have had to do things we're not proud of, sometimes just for one bite of a sandwich.  We've known the horrors of google translate and visited the nightmare factory that is google docs.  None of it is work though and the time it takes to accomplish the goal doesn't matter.  We're patient and making the journey fun so the destination doesn't really matter.   

*in a beta test of a web brower sub-game of a mod of a mod of a Turkish indie pc game.

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
Re: Selling Fisdnar, 1K Troops & Equipment, 800+ Trade Goods for CRPG Gold.
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 10:54:21 pm »
selling a village that is going to be massively attacked. What a great thing you are doing there

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 11:16:04 pm »
selling a village that is going to be massively attacked. What a great thing you are doing there

I think "massively attacked" is an understatement.  It gets attacked by a gimmick clan trying to take it, sure, but they are always hilariously incompetent attempts that waste millions of their own cRPG gold buying the resources for the battles, and are like 5 months apart.  If anything it gives the place a decorated history of glory and gives you/your clan a chance to actually have battles.  Any defense of your fief is done from the top of a god damn mountain, which is pretty unique.  Unless you play strat purely for the economy and not for the battles, but then I think you're in the wrong game.

Of course, Fisdnar is also 5 price per trade good (lowest prosperity), with the highest possible trade bonuses to the rest of the map because of its isolated, distant location, making it an ideal crafting center.  Hell, you don't even have to worry about bandits, because the region is a barren wasteland.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 11:21:51 pm »
Wait, so no more gg and no more safe Miley gathering materials there? o.o

Offline Chris_P_Bacon

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 37
  • I'm a pig.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Ser_Chris_P_Bacon_Astralis, an_angry_piglet, A_Canadian_Seal_Clubber_Eh
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 11:34:04 pm »
I think "massively attacked" is an understatement.  It gets attacked by a gimmick clan trying to take it, sure, but they are always hilariously incompetent attempts that waste millions of their own cRPG gold buying the resources for the battles, and are like 5 months apart.  If anything it gives the place a decorated history of glory and gives you/your clan a chance to actually have battles.  Any defense of your fief is done from the top of a god damn mountain, which is pretty unique.  Unless you play strat purely for the economy and not for the battles, but then I think you're in the wrong game.

Of course, Fisdnar is also 5 price per trade good (lowest prosperity), with the highest possible trade bonuses to the rest of the map because of its isolated, distant location, making it an ideal crafting center.  Hell, you don't even have to worry about bandits, because the region is a barren wasteland.
It's true, I've made quite a few runs from Fisdnar and I've never been attacked.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 05:20:08 pm »
Wait, so no more gg and no more safe Miley gathering materials there? o.o
Gamer Girls is a clan for us girls to merc in strat battles for crpg gold, we don't care for much else in strategus.

Also, got offered a MW Horn Bow for the fief, anyone got a better offer?