Author Topic: How to manually repair an item?  (Read 658 times)

Offline Mr_Void

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
How to manually repair an item?
« on: April 10, 2012, 01:09:33 pm »
How to manually repair an item?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: How to manually repair an item?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 01:11:48 pm »
Untick the checkbox "Automatically repair damaged items" under Equipment. Then I believe an option to repair them shows up in your inventory.

Offline Mr_Void

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 01:13:01 pm »
and then?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 01:17:39 pm »
and then?

Well then you wait for your items to get damaged and repair them by going to the website. I believe the repair option will either appear under your equipment or under inventory, not sure on that one.

Offline Zandieer

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 04:50:15 pm »
The repair icon will appear to your "Inventory" tab; just look for the item that got broken, and next to the "sell" command there's the Repair

Offline Mallets

• Earl
  • Renown: 394
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mallets and his family
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 05:04:49 pm »
Is it more expensive to repair that way?  Manually that is.

Cause I noticed my Danish Greatsword normally cost 1189 (or close to that) in-game when I have automatic repair on.

But once in-game I was low on money (below 1K).  In-game, eventually a message came up saying my weapon was damaged/broken (can't remember the exact word).  Whatever the case, I couldn't use it anymore, until it was repaired.

So I went online, under my inventory... were it showed I'd have to pay 3K plus in cost (can't remember the exact fee) to  repair my Danish GS.

So my question is... is it more expensive to do it manually?  Or was the fee of 3K plus because I had accumulated several "repairs" over the time I was unable to afford to repair it?  These "repairs" adding up till it finally broke... leaving me with the 3K plus fee?

Hope this makes sense?!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 05:08:20 pm by Mallets »

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 06:36:54 pm »
It costs the same ingame and on the website. An item can be damaged several times, i think up to 4 times depending on type, then it becomes unusable. That's why you might have higher repair cost to bring it back to regular rank.

Offline Mallets

• Earl
  • Renown: 394
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mallets and his family
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 08:25:01 pm »
It costs the same ingame and on the website. An item can be damaged several times, i think up to 4 times depending on type, then it becomes unusable. That's why you might have higher repair cost to bring it back to regular rank.

Cool!  Thanks for that bit of info... didn't even know about the "Details" & "Ranks" info on weapons.

And I think you can damage it 3 times before it's unusable.  I say this because my repair was like 3.5K for my Danish GS.  Which would be 3 repairs.  Also if you have Chipped, Cracked, then Broken... it'd take 3 repairs to get back to Regular.

Thanks again!  Super helpful info!