Author Topic: Unban Siccx  (Read 308 times)

Offline Siccx

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Siccx
« on: April 10, 2012, 09:23:26 am »
Well I don’t believe it. i have been playing this game for only a few weeks. i can now see why the player base is low with people getting banned for playing the game. Was playing in battle. It was down to 3 of us in a fight. 1 min left 2 vs. me. Ran around shooting at them and almost getting sliced a few times. Game ended with me getting killed on the bridge with no time left. a great match! Or was it? no i get BANED?!?!?! For the reason of delay. I’m sorry that’s just a admin mad because he died early in the battle. if he doesn’t want to wait for the battle then why play battle? am i not allowed to run from melee? If that’s the case why make it even possible to run that fast? I dont understand why you allow someone like that to have that kind of power and let them abuse it.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 09:31:41 am by Siccx »

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: Unban Siccx
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 10:30:18 am »
Banned from NA server by Darkkarma until 11.04.2012 09:08:26 CEST(GMT+2) for the stated reason of "delaying". Make a proper unban request here if you want to get unbanned earlier.

Offline robert_namo

• Count
  • Renown: 170
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I don't understand.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis "of the Stars"
  • Game nicks: Robert_Namo_Astralis
Re: Unban Siccx
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 12:10:10 am »
Actually half the server was calling for a ban on this guy, he ran with a crossbow out and kept running avoiding a fight then the map drawed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login