Author Topic: Mistaken Ban?  (Read 2126 times)

Offline Darkon

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Mistaken Ban?
« on: April 09, 2012, 07:26:17 pm »
My main is Draka and I was playing on NA_1 last night and doing fine but when i try to log into any server at all today I get the message saying I'm banned. I have only been playing about 2 weeks and I am pretty sure I haven't broke any rules. I posted a topic in the NA unban threads and was told it was possibly due to having more than one person in my household that owns their own copy of the game and also plays it. If this is why i was banned I can provide their serial numbers or whatever i need for proof of ownership. I'm kinda freaking out here and i'm at wits end and just want to play

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: Mistaken Ban?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 07:29:14 pm »
As said in the other thread, you accessed someone else's account, emptied it and then deleted the characters.
You got permanently banned for it.

Offline Darkon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 07:34:33 pm »
No worries, it wasn't this.
You sir got banned for accessing another players account, stealing his stuff and then deleting his characters.

I have 3 different accounts that my family uses and I can provide proofs of purchase and serials or whatever you need to see. If i accessed anybodys account it was my own or my family members. My cousin gave me all his money last night and told me I could use his account as a 'mule' alt to play an alt and still be able to trade with my main. If this is against the rules then I sincerely apologize and It wont happen again. What do I need to provide you with to get unbanned?

Offline Darkon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 07:40:28 pm »
I just saw your other response in the thread meow and I responded there. My cousin and my mother have both been watching me play crpg for over a week now and have been itching to find it on sale and they found it yesterday for 5.99 and ordered it digitally. My cousin just told me that when he went to check his character on the website he saw there were other characters already there and so he started playing them. He gave me the account because he didnt like the game so i took all his money.

Offline Darkon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 07:41:45 pm »
How do i fix this? If I screwed someone over it was not intentional at all and I am extremely sorry! I enjoy this community and I really mean no harm I just want to play

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 07:42:31 pm »
So... Skoro is your cousin?
Cause he joined IRC earlier, said all his chars were deleted and after checking it turned out that all his gold was transferred to you.

Or did your cousin just have access to someone else's account and transferred "his gold" to you?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 07:44:38 pm by Meow »

Offline Darkon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 07:45:39 pm »
I guess he was the character that was already there when my cousin tried crpg. He got a brand new M&Bwarband key and it worked great but when he tried to start crpg there was already a character there. he had no idea someone was using it

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 07:47:20 pm »
So where did you buy your keys?

Also instead of telling someone, you decided that taking all the gold of that char and then deleting it is the better way to go?

Offline Darkon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 07:47:45 pm »
my mothers account was the same way what should i do? her account also has a character already

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 07:49:12 pm »
Way to avoid my questions... read again and gimme a reply.

Also I will need your mother's char name as well since that key is also compromised.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 07:50:19 pm by Meow »

Offline Darkon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 07:50:39 pm »
i ordered them from direct2play.com yesterday afternoon they were 5.99 each and they sent us scans of the cd keys from an unopened box they said. i've been trying to reply but there is a 60 second delay and it keeps saying post failed :( her char name is warcracka. also i'd like to add my key is from the steam version and i am the only user. I have reciepts and everything still saved in email
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 07:54:30 pm by Darkon »

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 07:59:17 pm »
Yeah, they are selling keys to multiple people, so I will have to ban those keys.
You can try to get your money back from them but I highly doubt they will give a refund.

Do not buy keys from shady shops that only sell keys.

In case your mom wants to play again, she will need to get a unique key, then I can transfer the characters over.

Offline Darkon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 08:00:18 pm »
I had no idea that the deleted character was an active player. He was about to delete them to make his character and I didn't want him to delete all the gold and stuff when i needed it so bad. I am really sorry and am willing to do whatever i need to do to make it right.

Offline Darkon

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 08:05:51 pm »
MY copy of warband is from steam and 100% legit i'm sure. Can I please get unbanned? I will return the gold to whoever i just want to play :(

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 08:06:41 pm »
Well, the other "owner" of the key already bought himself a new one on steam.
Sadly stream is having some trouble today with new warband keys so he was not yet able to active his new account.
As soon as that happens I will transfer his character over to his new account and you will trade him back his gold.

Since you already spent most of it I would recommend to save up about 100k now before you buy any new stuff cause you will have to trade it back to the dude

Since you did two trades, one for 25,762 and one or 65,000 I assume the second one was from selling his gear so 100k is probably still not what he actually lost due to this but it'll have to do.

I will unban you account now, both other accounts are banned and will stay banned.

As soon as the dude gets his account working I will contact you by forum or c-rpg.net pm.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 08:08:00 pm by Meow »