Author Topic: Morpher's charity fest  (Read 25868 times)

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Re: Morpher's charity fest
« Reply #300 on: April 16, 2012, 05:06:56 am »
Hookers and blow.

Translates to DTV and Crossbows?
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #301 on: April 16, 2012, 11:42:07 am »
Don't give gold to people who are over 1 gen, they don't need it as they have already got lots of money. Give people who are at first gen and ask them to bring evidence. Lots of scamming over here.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 16, 2012, 01:05:05 pm »
Get off your high horse guys and read the OP. "I am here to help people. No matter rich or poor!"

He just wants to help out the community in general and will choose himself who he wants to give it to and how much. Someone with 10s of heirlooms and millions of gold may be being greedy sure, but I don't think you should tell someone what to do with his own gold
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 01:08:07 pm by Grumbs »
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 16, 2012, 04:00:49 pm »
+1
I didnt tell Morpher what to do with his gold, Im simply expressing contempt for people who try to leech off someones extraordinary generosity, when they have no real need of it.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 16, 2012, 04:06:18 pm »
For anyone above generation 1 or 2 who got money out of this guy.

You genuinely repulse me.
(click to show/hide)
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deus_Mortis
« Reply #305 on: April 16, 2012, 09:38:10 pm »
Well being higher gen doesn't mean anything if you become poor.

I spent 95% of my gold on new stuff or loomed items for example and morpher helped me with some small amount of gold, that doesn't mean we are scamming him. (Obviously some are)

Offline Arrowblood

• Duke
  • Renown: 508
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Arrowblood
« Reply #306 on: April 16, 2012, 09:40:34 pm »
i need goldy

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 16, 2012, 10:09:55 pm »
Just depends if people are being honest about their gen and gold/gear amount. If someone says hes got 20 gens, 20 mil in terms of stuff and asks for gold and Morpher gives him some, well I don't see a problem with that. Asking in the first place might make people judge that person a bit, but its still Morpher's choice and he made it clear in the OP that he won't necessarily discriminate based on how rich or poor you are, just what he feels like

I only think its a problem if people are dishonest or have no respect for the man
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 10:12:37 pm by Grumbs »

Offline _the_Nicko_

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MADEINJAPAN
« Reply #308 on: April 17, 2012, 08:31:55 am »
+3
Hello cRPG Community,

i bought this game 5 days ago and weren't able to play it, because Taleworlds and Steam had problems with CD-Keys. I thought: " WTF i paid 25 $ for this game and cant play?!?!?!" this would be a great beginning and i wrote to the steam support. Yesterday they said i should reinstall my M&B and i will work, done it and WOW i can play. I bought this game, because saw very interesting and positive things about cRPG, downloaded it, installed and created a char, logged in the forum and saw that an awesome man could help poor noobs.

I made some screens of my char, you see that i'm really a noob and could need gold. They say it, money rules the world. =D

Here the screens:

(click to show/hide)

I asked some other players on the server, how to get gold and stuff, they said: Ask Morpher

They explained me how to send gold and stuff.

Here are some random offers:

http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=marketplace&seller=Nicko_the_Cat

Is it too much, what i request?

Thx and have a nice life Morpher

Nicko

Offline Ulruk_Van_Escarla

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Ulruk
  • IRC nick: Ulruk
« Reply #309 on: April 17, 2012, 11:20:34 am »
I would like some gold help me please as I have got very little and I want to buy some loomed armour.

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deus_Mortis
« Reply #310 on: April 17, 2012, 12:07:29 pm »
If you got some spare money I made some deals and now I'm down to 7k gold. (Also had to sell my 2 horses and heavy armour to get enough in time.)

So if you feel like helping It would be great else np I'll just play in peasant gear to regain some money.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 17, 2012, 12:50:24 pm »
+1
Hello cRPG Community,

i bought this game 5 days ago and weren't able to play it, because Taleworlds and Steam had problems with CD-Keys. I thought: " WTF i paid 25 $ for this game and cant play?!?!?!" this would be a great beginning and i wrote to the steam support. Yesterday they said i should reinstall my M&B and i will work, done it and WOW i can play. I bought this game, because saw very interesting and positive things about cRPG, downloaded it, installed and created a char, logged in the forum and saw that an awesome man could help poor noobs.

I made some screens of my char, you see that i'm really a noob and could need gold. They say it, money rules the world. =D

Here the screens:

(click to show/hide)

I asked some other players on the server, how to get gold and stuff, they said: Ask Morpher

They explained me how to send gold and stuff.

Here are some random offers:

http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=marketplace&seller=Nicko_the_Cat

Is it too much, what i request?

Thx and have a nice life Morpher

Nicko

Now this is what you should be wary of, people making new accounts well after the original thread was made, taking screenshots with 0xp, 0kills 0 deaths. All with multiple offers between 1mil to 2.5mil . Who knows where the gold would end up

If it is legit at least play the game a bit first lol, you might not even like it..I highly doubt this is a legit newbie though sorry
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 12:55:32 pm by Grumbs »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #312 on: April 17, 2012, 02:24:50 pm »
Now this is what you should be wary of, people making new accounts well after the original thread was made, taking screenshots with 0xp, 0kills 0 deaths. All with multiple offers between 1mil to 2.5mil . Who knows where the gold would end up

If it is legit at least play the game a bit first lol, you might not even like it..I highly doubt this is a legit newbie though sorry
+1
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline edeyb123

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Magyar
  • Game nicks: Magyar_Teddy
« Reply #313 on: April 17, 2012, 02:53:46 pm »
Hi, I asked for some gold earlier, but I didnt realise that real noobs like me got more than 50 K. here are my stats:

Magyar_Teddy
RoleMain
Age35 [20]
Generation1
Gold3,523
Experience705,000
+57,569
Level up at762,569
Kills0
Deaths1
Rank#1

Morpher will you be kind and give me 1 million too? because I really am a peasant and I already blew that 50k load you gave me :(( Upkeep is a real bitch it seems. Can you pm me if you can help me out? cheers mate!

But if that post does not work pls read my story as to why I need this cash real bad.

I am a hunter living on the steppe. it had been a very cruel winter, and the wildlife have been skinny and scarce. Even our tribal chieftain is sick, without any relief the sickness may spread. My family are dependent on the meat I hunt for. The only other way to get food is to sell from the corrupt merchants, and they charge extortionate prices for food! Winter is only getting worse and I pray to the sky god that he will grant us riches in which to save my family and tribe. it is know the only way to get the sky gods attention, is though sacrifice of our last reams inning goats. But after having slaughtered 3 we only have 1 more goat. Please save the goat my lord Morpher please!

I hope this letter reaches you before the snow fall blocks the valley
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 03:03:23 pm by edeyb123 »

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 17, 2012, 02:58:41 pm »
Hi, I asked for some gold earlier, but I didnt realise that real noobs like me got more than 50 K. here are my stats:

Magyar_Teddy
RoleMain
Age35 [20]
Generation1
Gold3,523
Experience705,000
+57,569
Level up at762,569
Kills0
Deaths1
Rank#1

Morpher will you be kind and give me 1 million too? because I really am a peasant and I already blew that 50k load you gave me :(( Upkeep is a real bitch it seems. Can you pm me if you can help me out? cheers mate!

Sigh.. you spent 50k gold on upkeep without leveling up a single time? You were lvl 20 when you got the 50k on the 7th 10 days ago. I don't even think you get upkeep at lvl 20 on gen 1. 1kill 0 deaths too? whats that about. Is this the case of someone transferring the 50k out to another account?

Hello there Morpher, you really are an awesome man in making this thread. I am lvl 20 and only have 3k! I could really use a boost of 50k (or anything you think permissible) If you accept my stones offer on the market, I will be eternally grateful, and you will be a Saint in my book for helping a poor half noob out!

Thankyou!

Magyar_Teddy
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 03:01:42 pm by Grumbs »