Author Topic: Are you people fucking kidding me?  (Read 6912 times)

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
Re: Are you people fucking kidding me?
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2012, 08:50:10 pm »
It might be worth linking to the other ban requests(3 at least) that are up for you as well, Becca, it's not just rainbow.  I think I've been burned too many times by naked delayers on community with no admins around to have much sympathy for you.  Spawn with a weapon, Don't TK.  :rolleyes:
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline becca

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHANEL
  • Game nicks: Becca_of_Chanel
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2012, 08:51:08 pm »
Ban request forum: Where shitty players go to recoup their self-esteem after getting their shit pushed in at internet swords and horses.
Ban request forum: Where shitty players go to recoup their self-esteem after getting their shit pushed in at internet swords and horses.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2012, 08:51:45 pm »
I think that cat is unnaturally large.

He's fluffy, only has a little pooch for a belly, so slightly overweight.  Just a big boned cat.

The other one is like 4 months old, he's nothing but trouble...who sleeps on dead plants?  pure evil.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2012, 08:54:29 pm »
+2

This can't be true, Digglez is #1 NA Cav and he is a respected poster of ban requests!

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2012, 08:55:35 pm »
+2
it is A true To  be ban , For the crim to BE thx

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2012, 08:59:18 pm »
+1

I am working on sucking hard right now!  I will get better one day.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2012, 09:06:00 pm »
+1
Tears of Destiny: Prime example of a player who gave up the dream of being a good player and now just polices the game and forums. Still acts like an admin after being removed from being one for sperging out, still sperging out to this day

I never had a dream of being a good player, I play purely to socialize with my clan. if Fallen ever vanish, I will leave c-RPG and warband, I guarantee it. I don't see me policing the servers considering this year I have submitted a total of two ban threads. yeah, massive policing going on there.  :rolleyes:

I don't think i'm acting like an Admin, instead I think I'm currently acting like a ticked off player because I can now name ten CHAOS that have been acting like complete asswipes towards me or other Fallen for the past few days in server and I have no idea where this new kind of bullshit is coming from besides the response "Oh we are looking into it."

Amusement, now that I feel too, seeing trouble makers complain or point fingers whenever they get slapped on the wrist. Funny how I have never been banned, despite everything I supposedly do. Enjoying your forum warning level and last server ban, are you serge?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 09:08:46 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Swifteye234

• Knight
  • Renown: 48
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Rainbow Shirelings
  • Game nicks: PRO_Jar_of_Diplomacy
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2012, 09:10:16 pm »
+3
Tears of Destiny: Prime example of a player who gave up the dream of being a good player and now just polices the game and forums. Still acts like an admin after being removed from being one for sperging out, still sperging out to this day

Tears used to be ok to me until some internet vagina came along and then he put on some white fucking armor bought a long haired wig and mounted his grey mule of bitch hood so yeah when that vagina queefed all over him he was like BAN BAN BAN

Lamk: Swift invite me to the Steam Pro Group
Я|Swiftpanda: call me big daddy
Lamk: K
Lamk: ty Big Daddy :P

Offline Sergee

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_TheSerge
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2012, 09:10:45 pm »
+1
I never had a dream of being a good player, I play purely to socialize with my clan. if Fallen ever vanish, I will leave c-RPG and warband, I guarantee it. I don't see me policing the servers considering this year I have submitted a total of two ban threads. yeah, massive policing going on there.  :rolleyes:

I don't think i'm acting like an Admin, instead I think I'm currently acting like a ticked off player because I can now name ten CHAOS that have been acting like complete asswipes towards me or other Fallen for the past few days in server and I have no idea where this new kind of bullshit is coming from besides the response "Oh we are looking into it."

Amusement, now that I feel too, seeing trouble makers complain or point fingers whenever they get slapped on the wrist. Funny how I have never been banned, despite everything I supposedly do. Enjoying your forum warning level and last server ban, are you serge?

Maybe you should try playing real life if you wanna socialize
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 1%

THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"
AND I WILL SHIT DOWN THEIR THROATS.

Offline ElHuffinator

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2012, 09:11:21 pm »
I'm new here, but after reading the rules, Rocks are a weapon, and you aren't required to wear armor.... 4 pages later and ya'll completely lost the point of the thread. Becca (in this exact instance) was not delaying. Whether or not he was at other times, who cares, this thread is for this specific instance. DRAMALAMADRAMALAMADRAMALAMA

Offline Swifteye234

• Knight
  • Renown: 48
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Rainbow Shirelings
  • Game nicks: PRO_Jar_of_Diplomacy
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2012, 09:12:02 pm »

Maybe you should try playing real life if you wanna socialize
Lamk: Swift invite me to the Steam Pro Group
Я|Swiftpanda: call me big daddy
Lamk: K
Lamk: ty Big Daddy :P

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2012, 09:12:15 pm »
+2

you post like that and wonder why people act like "complete asswipes" to you and your clan (that you represent as diplomat ya know?)

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2012, 09:12:42 pm »
+1

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2012, 09:14:17 pm »
I'm new here, but after reading the rules, Rocks are a weapon, and you aren't required to wear armor.... 4 pages later and ya'll completely lost the point of the thread. Becca (in this exact instance) was not delaying. Whether or not he was at other times, who cares, this thread is for this specific instance. DRAMALAMADRAMALAMADRAMALAMA

There were no rocks.  That was a lie.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2012, 09:14:24 pm »
+2
HEY XOCOYOL/Tears! Remember when Chaos was RS and we actually had nice people in our clan? Despite our supposed "troll reputation" at the time! So much for our change for the better.

...I can now name ten CHAOS that have been acting like complete asswipes towards me or other Fallen for the past few days in server and I have no idea where this new kind of bullshit is coming from besides the response "Oh we are looking into it."

I would please like to have these names.